Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot the return we expected... - Page 2 I_voting_barNot the return we expected... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Not the return we expected... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot the return we expected... - Page 2 I_voting_barNot the return we expected... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Not the return we expected...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Ceodore's godly body felt the intrusion upon his body, through Kyoshi's bid to try and use Kaitlyn to knock out their souls. The woman would have succeeded, if possession were her intention, however, it wouldn't work all too well in her favor since Ceodore's body automatically reacted to the force that Kyoshi tried to use in order to force the intrusion. The force from the attempt was enough to knock Ceo's own soul from his body, but at the same time, it wasn't enough to enter his body at all, since they'd all be repelled from it in the first place. At this point, they were all pretty much three floating spirits knocked out of the bodies... With the exception of Kyoshi. Her body was long gone.

Ceodore merely watched as his body dropped to the ground. For that moment, everybody would be able to see Ceo in true, god-like form. His body itself glowed with a bright red and white light, that seemed to encompass the entire area in his own brilliance. He held a long wing-span, that seemed to stretch to the very edges of the horizon, yet they didn't at the same time. Ceodore wore a longer coat of the black one he was usually seen wearing, but it was colored white on the outside, with the inside being full on blood-red. The edges of the jacket were all lined with a black metal and underneath the coat, he wore shining black armor that all held intricate patterns from a foreign land. His mask was gone and everyone would be able to see his face fully, even his eyes which glowed yellow. His hair was a lot longer and ran the entire length of his body.

This spectacle merely lasted for a split second, before the soul of Ceo immediately reentered his body before it hit the ground. When he reentered, his body burst with some much raw power, that it caused him to float momentarily. He then landed on his feet, goofy grin and mask obscuring his looks once more. In his hand remained Ragnarok Fang, who he smiled towards. However, the two were greeted with rained down flesh and gore.

Ragnarok: "Bro... You killed the boobs..." He said sullenly.

Ceodore: "Don't even worry about it, Fang! I can just recreate her body. After all, it's just the body she needs, not the power that came with it. That's all stored in that busty soul of hers!" With that said, they both laughed and mentally high-fived each other.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Clyde was initially startled by what he had just did. He didn't think he had that sort of power in him and that was mainly due to him feeling like he was a failure of a Kusanagi. But his ability to keep up with this woman, despite her lack of going full power, only meant that he could grow to those extreme lengths. Not only did he and the rest of his comrades back the woman into a corner, but he himself managed to destroy the woman's body. A feat he took a bit of pride in, despite how fucked up it seemed in concept.

"Ew..." Clyde said softly as he shoved his hands into his pants pocket and let the pieces of flesh and gore come in close. When they did, he ignited all of them and burned them to something beyond just char. He looked behind him and wandered of those three Red Cloaks that fell asleep some time ago, had been awake after all of this.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:31 pm

A rush of wind would blow before a small vortex of fire appeared several feet from Clyde. In only a small moment, the woman appeared again, just fine. The pieces of flesh and gore became flowers where they lie, save the pieces burned or slashed.

"Good job!" She called while clapping. "I guess that means next time I can actually use both my hands to fight too."

"So where exactly did you all want to start. As you are, the Red Cloaks will be jokes to you. I could take your powers back to make things more interesting for you if you want."
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm

When the dust had settled and everyone was back in their appropriate bodies, there was that calm yet awkward silence which had blanketed them. Thankfully, it was Kyoshi who ended up breaking that quiet with her own clapping and words. "You sound a little sore that you lost. I'm pretty sure I saw you using both hands." The red-haired male chuckled and had made sure that his mask was firmly in place.

Now it was an eye opener how much power that Ceo had lost within the new world. Keeping it only seemed right, because of the current situation of him having amnesia. That was one concern whereas another involved Gemini. She seemed a very capable woman indeed but the thought of her being shaken up in the mall a time ago, had the former god wanting to hold on to his newly gifted power. "...I don't think I'd want to risk anything for the sake of making things 'interesting.'" Ceo would say with a sheepish tone, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:54 am

Kaitlyn wasn't surprised to see Kyoshi reappear fine and dandy. For sure, she would want to try it again with Kyoshi being a little more serious.

"Taking my powers back would mean sealing my memories again and even if I can't stop you from doing so, I'd do my damn best to try." Kaitlyn spoke with a deadly undertone, her hand once again finding the hilt of her blade.

Turning a small gaze to the Red Cloaks that happened to be with them, she saw them still unconscious. The upcoming battle with the Red Cloaks was never something she was doing for real anyway. It was just a fun experiment, one that she had renewed interest in. If her father wasn't going to be showing up for a while, then that gave her time to not only train but to take in the fun the world had to offer as well.

"If its alright with everyone else, I'd simply want to train, travel, and learn more about you, Kyoshi-sama. Also, the Red Cloaks war is something that interest, for sport, not for any moral obligations."
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:30 pm

He had kept himself mostly quiet after the whole ordeal, but more specifically Clyde had been focused on his hands. They were crackling with power in a metaphorical sense. His blood was something many considered defective to say the least, but to have a latent power as great as what he just unleashed tapped into? Now that was an idea that got his heart racing. That power alone could do many things and he remembered the feats of those who had came before him. Additionally, there was Reiji who he could most definitely beat at this height of power. That thought alone had him make his decision.

"It wouldn't be fair if I kept this sort of bullshit. I'd rather earn it in my own right so that the victory will feel so much better." Was his response, similar to Kaitlyn's yet he didn't have the want to learn more about Kyoshi. The Kusanagi were gone save for a few remaining members and honestly he'd rather keep it that way. Everything happens for a reason so maybe their staunched numbers is a sign of that.

After making his decision he looked through his long locks of hair over to the ebony-haired woman. "What now...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

"Great!" With a clap of Kyoshi's hands, all of Clyde's power receded back into his being. However, he would remember the few techniques he was able to use, giving him something to work towards. He would have his gravity and atmospheric manipulation but would need to work on it.

Afterward, a gleam would flash pass Kyoshi's eyes. It seems the conversation was done in the 'other' graveyard. She would look to Ceo and give him access to view the happenings as well. Since this particular Ceo had been working with the evil 'Kyo' that was Kaitlyn's father, she trusted she could allow him some knowledge into what she was planning. To allow the younger generation of the people of Iris to grow stronger in the face of adversity.

Kaitlyn had her own problems to worry about so she would allow her to take the reigns of the Red Cloak situation. The little fire hellion was more than capable of taking care of things now.

"Well, to be honest, there are a lot of things that I still need to do before I can personally help you all. Also there's a lot you all need to do for yourselves too. Kyo won't be here for a long while, I can make sure of that. If you all want time to either enjoy yourselves or just to get stronger now, you should do so. Clyde, you should go meet my children. Not only could they help you get stronger, but if you explain your situation just like you did to Reiji, I'm sure they'll take you in as family without a doubt."

Kyoshi stretched, her mind in far off places at the same time. It wasn't tiring, per say, but it did distract her when something interesting was happening. "Kaitlyn, you take over the Red Cloaks operation. I know you have good in you so I trust you won't let them get too far out of hand?"

"Ceo, you can take it easy for now. Maybe spend some time with a certain brunette for a while. She could use your help in more aspects than one." Kyoshi's words, though slightly teasing, were serious. Gemini's personal journey would bear a significant part in the fate of Iris.

Honestly, there were so many people walking the planet that were integral to Iris reaching its peak. Should any of them fail, the world may simply end up in a chaos that could easily be prevented. Holly awaking so soon into this new world's life cycle was proof of that.

"So if everyone is cool with what I'm suggesting, I've got to go meet with a couch. I'm sleepy as fuck. Deuces." Kyoshi gave the peace sign before fading from the area, the heavy pressure that had remained vanishing in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the return we expected...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2