Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Not the return we expected... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Not the return we expected... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Not the return we expected... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Not the return we expected... I_vote_lcapNot the return we expected... I_voting_barNot the return we expected... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Not the return we expected... I_vote_lcapNot the return we expected... I_voting_barNot the return we expected... I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Not the return we expected...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Not the return we expected... Empty
PostSubject: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 pm

The power had seemed to be off course, but that would be an after thought as she entered the cemetery. Being fully immersed in such an aura was enough to take up her full attention and she wouldn't even blink for the duration of her time there now. This energy was on a whole different level than she remembered. What had happened in such short time and why was he returning so soon? These questions plagued her mind but her face remained stoic, though the small smirks he usually adorned was nowhere to be seen.

She had ignored Clyde's previous question and hadn't spoken to him, the remaining Red Cloaks, or even Ceo as they traveled. Standing at the base of the 2nd tier of the graveyard, the large barrier before them would pulse with its own mighty power. The manticore that stood as the guardian of the 3rd tier stood immediately at the approach of all the different people. It made to let out a warning roar but would pause in its action as Kaitlyn once again flashed her blade like lighting and cleaved the creature in two.

With the body splitting in half, the blood of the creature would began to rise into the air before forming a key and striking the magical barrier. The barrier would burst, allowing them entrance into the third tier. The remains of the manticore burned into ash.

The moment she set foot pass the gates of the 3rd tier, she paused. "...He's already here."
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 am

Ceodore and friends found themselves in the graveyard that was close to the Mylania Port Town. No one dared chase after them, once the scuffle at the tavern ended, which was a good thing no doubt. Ceo thought long and hard about the new temporary companions that followed them and wondered what Kaitlyn had in store for them. They all looked promising and they all seemed to have their own quirks, but the one that stood out the most to the masked swordsman, was the Clyde fellow. He was a Kusanagi and by Kaitlyn's, even Kyo's own accounts, the Kusanagi were long since wiped out.

"How did he survive? Someone like him doesn't seem the sort to be powerful enough to just outlive an eradication of an entire world and people. I can only imagine how Kaitlyn is taking any of this." Ceodore thought to himself and looked towards the small girl. She hadn't said a word to either of them the entire time and kept to herself. She had a serious gaze and she wasn't smirking as usual. Clearly she had a lot on her mind.

They continued through the tiers of the graveyard, until they were stopped by the sight of a pulsing barrier and a giant manticore that showed itself as the gatekeeper. Ceodore didn't feel the need to draw his sword and fight, because before that thought even crossed his mind, Kaitlyn sliced the beast down the middle. The blood that rained from it formed a key and plunged itself into the barrier, dispelling it.

Ceodore followed behind Kaitlyn and stood by her side. She mentioned that Kyo was already there and that made Ceo stretch, crack his back, and chuckle lightly.

"Well then. Looks like we can get to business soon. Let's see what the big guy will have to say to us." He said in an almost too cheery manner.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 am

Clyde followed the awkward group with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Usually, he was too lazy and complacent to care about some sort of happening like this, but this situation was something entirely different. There was another Kusanagi who lived, but even more, it is possible that the bastard Kyo, who took his family away from him and eviscerated the entirety of the Kusanagi Clan, had arrived. However, his power was far greater and stifling than he last remembered. He didn't understand what was so different about this time around and he felt even more unsure of whether or not he could actually kill the man.

Clyde gritted his teeth and balled one of his hands into a fist. He wanted to avenge the death of his parents so badly and he swore to himself that he would. However, he lacked any real training and power to just go toe-to-toe with one of the strongest members of their clan. Clyde swore under his breath and he could feel a raging, passionate flame burn at his heart and soul. He wanted revenge and he knew that he'd take it eventually.

"I have to do this for them, or die trying!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:08 pm

The heavy power that they felt would intensify to the point where standing would be hard for all of them. The few other creatures wandering all the way into the 1st tier would start to drop dead one after the other. A small haze began to cover the graveyard, plunging the world into a stifling heat. The pressure continued to grow, displacing enough proportional heat to cause the earth to start trembling under the pressure. All would be brought to their knees by this awesome power. Only the truly devote would be able to witness this coming of beyond epic proportions. The magnitude of this great and terrifying power reached its peak, parting the stars in the heavens and making angels howl from the eternal shore. Into the depths of hell itself, from the halls of tartarus, those of eternity smiled with bated breaths...

"HOLY FUCK I'M A CHICK? WHY THE FUCK AM I A CHICK?" A female voice broke the tension as it howled from behind Kaitlyn and the others in the 2nd tier. "Actually, this is awesome! HELL YEAH, I'M A CHICK! I CAN LOOK AT MYSELF NAKED!"

Following the sounds of the shouts, the group would find a young looking woman with a moderate sized bust and highly unproportioned hips grinning ear to ear as she squeezed her own chest several times. "Heheh, moo!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Kaitlyn grit her teeth as the pressure increased around them. The heat she could deal with, though it was far more stifling than anything she had ever felt, even from actual flames and magma. Then the earth began to quake and she was brought to her hands and knees gasping for air. She could only imagine what was happening to the others in the area.

'This is madness...there's no way...I stand no chance against this...I never will...'

As her thoughts turned to desperation and the arrival of her father reached its peak, everything would suddenly fade and return to normal...

Standing swiftly, she immediately turned to the voice and found...a woman playing with herself...

She didn't respond right away, more so from shock than anything. She couldn't help but sweat drop as the 'moo' part and gripped the hilt of sword, for the first time showing pure unbridled rage on her face. She would draw her blade and point it at the woman.

"Who the hell are you and why do you feel like my father? You're energy is obviously that of a woman's but there is no being alive that can forge his power that well. For a fact I know there are no Kyo's in any timelines that are female, or that can break the barrier he put over this timeline."

Though she said all of this, the small spec of a chance that someone was powerful enough to do everything she just mentioned frightened her more than her father himself. In hindsight, she already felt that raising a sword to this woman was the most foolish thing she had ever done in her life.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 am

Ceodore was immediately thrown onto his hands and knees due to the overwhelming power that the female exerted. Her arrival was a shock to him, though, it felt much stronger than the Kyo he had met before, but it was definitely him... Or her. Ceo fought hard to try to get his grounding, but the overwhelming power eventually subsided and he brought himself up on his feet again. He saw as Kaitlyn became peeved at the whole situation of this female figure fondling herself and having a sort of equivalent energy to her father.

Ceodore, for one, had a distinct feeling that it's possible that this wasn't the same Kyo. Not just by her being a woman, but because their attitudes were completely different. He chuckled to himself and felt the beads of sweat falling from his chin, as they escaped beneath his mask. She was definitely a beauty to behold, he'd give her that, but an icky feeling made Ceo forget any sort of sexual thoughts involving the woman.

"The Kusanagi can virtually do anything, right? Wouldn't it not be so far-fetched as to say that this woman IS Kyo, but is just... Fooling around, for lack of better words?" He asked seriously and stood beside Kaitlyn. They both had business with the woman, but figuring out who she truly was became a top objective.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:26 am

Clyde, no matter how cool he tried to look, couldn't stand up to the might that the woman exerted over them. He was on his hands and knees and gasped for air, as it felt like the power was strangling everything out of him. However, when the power dissipated, Clyde calmly brought himself back up and knew that whatever revenge he wanted to get, he'd more than likely never get it.

"Damn it all..." He said to himself and he peered upon the body of the woman. He blushed momentarily, but tried to get himself in the mindset that she was possibly the enemy... However, when Kaitlyn questioned who the woman was, he raised an eyebrow and expected she of all people, a fellow Kusanagi, to understand that they had the power to shapeshift into whatever they desired. But maybe it wasn't as simple as that...

Clyde still felt at a loss either way. He didn't know who this person was, but he was going to find out one way or the other. He stepped up to the plate, hands in his pockets and besides the blonde-haired Kusanagi and her masked cohort.

"Hey... Are you that bastard Kyosuke who killed every last person of my clan and split this world in two?" He asked bluntly and not with much emotion or enthusiasm in his voice. However, that betrayed the deep anger that resurfaced in his heart, as he truly wanted to believe that this wasn't the Kyo they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:42 am

The woman looked at all the faces with an oblivious smile and rose her hands up in defense at Kaitlyn's sword.

"Whoa, hey, hey! One question at a time please!"

She chuckled nervously at Kaitlyn's angered expression before dropping her hands, placing one on her hip and the other behind her head. She scratched her head for a second with a frown, making a somewhat girly 'hmm' sound, as she tried to get her thoughts together. "Well, first things first, I am Kyo Kusanagi. My name WAS Kyosuke Kusanagi, but then again, now that I'm in this body I suppose I'm...Kyoshi...Kusanagi?" She asked, seeming as if she were talking to herself instead of the group before her.

"Yeah, Kyoshi Kusanagi at your service! As for why I feel like your father, it's because I am your father Kaitlyn! Though we can always argue about the bullshit time lines and paradoxes and what have you nots. Though I'm not the exact person who fucked your mom Solona and I'm not the exact person who killed the Kusanagi in this timeline. I can be though. I can be whatever you want me to be baby!" The woman winked at Ceo and Clyde before bending forward with a hand on her hip and blowing them a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 am

The woman spoke in riddles, Kaitlyn noticed, but that was just like what she had read about the Kusanagi and Ivalice clans regardless. The person was no doubt a Kusanagi, but she acted nothing like she expected one to act. Especially one that felt just as strong or even stronger than her father. Her hand shook on her blade as the woman easily showed that she wasn't afraid of any of them whatsoever. Instead of pushing her luck with this person she returned her blade to its sheath and calmed down, her serious and calm air returning though her face shown just how on guard she truly was.

"You haven't really answered my question. If you're not my father, how can you be so powerful? My father is stronger than any Kyo within over 5 billion timelines near this one. To go outside of that many timelines and multiverses is unheard of, even by Grandma and Grandpa Kusanagi together. Are you saying you're a Kyo from beyond even my father's scope of power?"

After saying it like that, Kaitlyn's heart fell even further into her stomach. If this person was a Kyo with that much power, then there was no point in even trying to stop her father. The woman before her could just take them out before any of them could breath. They'd be in hell faster than any of them could comprehend that they were even alive to begin with. But for some reason, the woman had an air of love about her. She didn't seem like the person to simply kill them off, unlike her father.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 am

Ceodore then remembered why exactly he sweated so much at the sight of this woman. It was simply because she was just so powerful, that she goofed around like it was nothing. The joke went so far with this person, that they even changed up their own name just to make everything fit. Ceo smirked a bit and figured that Kyoshi wasn't the one they were looking for. This Kyo just so happened to arrive at a point in time in which the other Kyo was supposed to be making his arrival.

"So what do you think, Kaitlyn? This isn't the Kyo we're looking for, so are we going to split and wait around until the one we are looking for shows up? Ceo questioned the young girl. He smiled when Kyoshi blew the kiss at him, but kept his thoughts trained on Gemini. After all, she would possibly be waiting at the hotel for him once this was all done.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:40 am

That definitely wasn't the Kyo they were after and she confirmed those suspicions herself. However, the question remained on where was the Kyo responsible for the destruction of the clan and Clyde's family. Since Clyde received his answer, he didn't have any reason to continue talking. But the whole sexual display made by the woman caught Clyde off-guard and he gave a small blush, before snorting and looking away.

"Can you be my ally, then?" Clyde asked, briefly returning his gaze up towards the woman. Whatever past Kusanagi pride Clyde had within him, he decided to swallow and wanted to use all methods and solutions to getting his revenge. "I don't like the thought of someone like that other Kyo continuing to live... He's a murderer and dirties what it means to be a Kusanagi! I need all the allies I can get if I want to put that monster down." He spoke bluntly and coldly, not sparing the fact that he was talking about Kaitlyn's father. The young adult began to dig his nails into his hand and caused it to bleed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Kyoshi crossed her arms and looked at the group with a somewhat sad expression. "Hey, the dimension where I came from was completely wiped out from the stupidity of both the Kusanagi and Ivalice clans. I saved my family and sent them here. The fact that this Kyo from this timeline pretty much did something just as stupid or maybe even more stupid means this world could be headed in the same direction..." Once again it was as if she were speaking to herself. She paused for a bit, as if she were really contemplating what she was saying.

"But it's not my problem!" She suddenly called out, more so in answer to Clyde's question. "At least, I would usually say that if you weren't my daughter and you weren't a Kusanagi. By those standards, that makes us all family. In that case, I can at least help train you all, or push you in the right direction every now and then. You two Mr. Time Lord." She winked at Ceo again before uncrossing her arms and placing them on her hips as she strutted forward.

"But first and foremost, you Red Cloaks will have a big part in helping out too." Kyoshi spoke to Byakko and Suzaku, seeing as Seiryu was still unconscious. "The other Kyo isn't going to return anytime soon. This whole deal with the Red Cloaks should be dealt with long before he arrives. By then, you all should have a descent amount of skill under your belts."

Almost as if switching personalities on the fly, Kyoshi went from playful, to serious, to playful again all in the blink of an eye. "Hey Clyde? Do you know where my son went after you guys fought?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:29 pm

All Kaitlyn could do was grit her teeth. Some part of her hoped this was all some joke, or a dream. Though she was far too logical to believe that and knew this woman was indeed another Kyo. She listened to the woman speak about the destruction of her own dimension and how she sent her family over to this one. Not only did that mean that there were more Kusanagi out and about, something that actually brought a small sense of happiness to Kaitlyn, but it also meant wherever this Kyoshi woman came from held people just as strong as she. This was proven by the fact that Kyoshi couldn't stop the destruction of her dimension even though she was stronger than Kaitlyn's father.

She was put off when Kyoshi said that it wasn't her problem. What happened to that air of love? However, Kyoshi kept talking. She would help them just because they were Kusanagi? That's the type of familiar bond she had always wanted to see. It brought joy to the pit of her stomach and she blushed just a small bit at the warm feeling.

When Kyoshi addressed the Red Cloaks, Kaitlyn felt a heavy burden lift from her shoulders. Her father wouldn't be returning soon and this woman would help them to an extent. Things were starting to look up already and she found her mysterious smirk back on her face, which Ceo would be able to notice. After she spoke to Clyde, and after he would answer, Kaitlyn would bow slightly to the woman.

"Alright Kyoshi-sama, I appreciate you being forthcoming with us. I have a request now though." Kaitlyn unsheathed her blade once more. "Will you let us test ourselves against you. All six of us when the little dragon wakes up." She spoke about Seiryu.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Now that was a shocker. The fact that the world they were currently on had the potential to fall into the same dimensional destruction, just like the one this Kyo spoke of. Not just that, but there were more Kusanagi in this world that seemingly survived the destruction of everything. Was there a possible revival at hand? A revival of both destroyed clans from separate timelines and dimensions was a prospect that caused Ceodore to smile a bit to himself. The idea made him happy.

Once more, however, this Kyo proved herself to be a giant joker. The situation probably did mean much to her, but when she still agreed to help them out of family ties and bonds, Ceodore merely shook his head. His smile never faded. Looks like they were all headed somewhere at this point. Especially since Kyoshi knew who Ceodore really was. The best he could do was return her wink with a smile and nod.

"I'll appreciate any help where it's given." He said honestly. When he caught the smirk of Kaitlyn, that was when he knew that this wasn't all for nothing. He bowed a bit deeper than Kaitlyn did when they all started to bow to her. However, when Kaitlyn proposed to "test themselves" against this all-powerful woman, Ceodore started to choke on his own saliva.

His body didn't move one bit, but he did put his gloved hand up to his mouth and coughed into it several times. He would take deep breaths and tried on multiple occasions to clear his throat out. When he finally regained his composure, he turned fully towards Kaitlyn and scratched his head slightly.

"Uh, Kaitlyn, are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I don't mean to put us all down, but I don't really think we can take her on with how severely underpowered each of us are concerned when compared to her." He said honestly, regardless of what sort negative feedback he'd receive from the rest of the group. Ceodore, at his current power and skill, had no way of even fathoming trying to fight the powerful beauty.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Clyde almost took back most of what he said when Kyoshi explained her situation. However, that mentality immediately changed when she shrugged them off and said it wasn't her problem. Clyde's brow furrowed and he grit his teeth a bit, but when the woman went on about being family and how she would help them because of that sole fact. Clyde took that with a grain of salt, but was nonetheless appreciative that someone like him, despite being apart of the Kusanagi, could be considered family among this powerful woman and the dangerous blonde with the sword.

On the topic of her, Clyde saw her burst into a blush, but really couldn't place a finger on why she would be. Maybe she felt that this dimensional, female version of her father was attractive or something. He didn't know, but he didn't want to ask out of the slight fear of his own life. Either case, when her usual and dangerous smirk came back to her lips, he scratched the side of his face and decided that looking at Kyoshi would be less dangerous.

"Like what the masked guy said over there, I'll take any help I can get." He said and bowed a bit, in respect to the woman and for her lending her own aid. After all, something told Clyde that the woman didn't have to, but the fact that she was doing so anyways made him happy as well. He smiled a little. However, when asked about Reiji and where he went after their last meeting, Clyde shrugged and looked the woman in the eyes. "He and I split ways and literally went opposite of each other. I went down towards the port and he more than likely went in the direction of the villages and Esperanza City. Where exactly, I couldn't tell you, but knowing who you are, figuring out where exactly won't be a problem, right?" He said with a small smirk on his lips.

However, his mirth quickly disappeared when Kaitlyn proposed that they fight the woman. She was most definitely insane for suggesting that. Clyde knew where he stacked up against everybody and figured that all six of them as a whole couldn't even put a dent within the woman, let alone try to even get close to her. He agreed wholeheartedly with Ceodore.

"Yeah, I honestly don't think we're in any condition to fight this woman. She wouldn't even have to lift a finger to beat our asses." He said and stretched out. For some reason, something already let him know that this confrontation was going to be unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Kyoshi seemed to be growing annoyed at the words coming from Ceodore and Clyde. "Aww shut the fuck up you jabronies! I wouldn't do anything unless I could have fun with it. So how about this..."

Kyoshi's eyes began to glow before an aurora of colors filled Ceodore and Clyde. Ceodore would feel his body beginning to fill with the energy he had become accustomed to before his crash landing within Mylania. Clyde would feel an ungodly amount of power pouring into him, yet it would all feel natural. It was all the power he had the potential to receive. Clyde's power would shoot up to that of a bonafide Archnin. As that happened, an object crashed down right nest to Ceo, kicking up dirt. It was Ragnarok.

"You, on the other hand." Kyoshi said with a serious glare. "Need to have that seal removed." As soon as she spoke, Kaitlyn would feel a sharp burn on the back of her neck and a small sizzling sound would be heard. "That daddy of yours put a hindering seal on you. It tampered with some of your memories and also locked away over three quarters of your power." She explained.

"I'll give you all a moment to get your bearings and then you can come and get me." Kyoshi smirked again before unleashing her full pressure over the area. The entire area distorted from the power and Byakko and Suzaku would immediately pass out. Kyoshi looked upon them with the same smirk. "They would've just got in the way. Neither of them would be strong enough to keep up with us, even if I gave them all of their potential strength." As for the last three standing, with their power close to its peak, they would feel the pressure and know this still wasn't going to be easy, but it was something could all stand up to.

"Now then...whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Kaitlyn winced as she felt the seal being burned away from not just the back of her neck, but her spinal chord. She almost dropped to a knee but showed just how strong she was by staying on her feet and gritting her teeth. Her eyes were wide with fury as some memories began to flood back into her. She was silent for several moments as she took in everything she was forced to forget. Closing her eyes and letting out a calming sigh, Kaitlyn took her stance again with an extremely calm look.

"Thank you, on the highest of levels. I am forever in your debt." She said and let her own pressure protect her from Kyoshi's. "I will show my gratitude after this battle."

Immediately, Kaitlyn would vanish and appear as three different Kaitlyn's around Kyoshi. All of them aimed to cleave the woman into three distinct pieces of head, torso, and legs. She knew Kyoshi would feel that none of them were the real her but Kaitlyn's presence was still directly in the immediate area of Clyde and Ceo.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 am

Ceodore chuckled at how sassy the female Kyo was compared to the male variants. Next thing he knew, however, was that his body was beginning to fill with an oddly familiar energy. It was then that the masked man realized that he had his godly powers restored. To further this fact, the red tattoos that lined the bottom of his eyes and streaked down to the edges of his jaw formed and glowed softly in a light-red hue. A pair of white, ethereal wings flapped outward and this allowed his own pressure to make itself prominent, though it wasn't anywhere close to the degree of power that Kyoshi wielded.

He looked down to the ground and found his closest companion and greatest weapon, Ragnarok Fang. Ceodore smiled and stomped the ground next to him, kicking up the large scythe and grabbing the shaft of the weapon. When he did so, Ragnarok Fang glowed brightly and a series of runes and fine lines that formed intricate patters, which gave the weapon even more life. This only served to bolster Ceo's power further and his smile grew even more.

"Yo! Fang, long time no see!" He said, smiling.

"Ceodore! You motherfucker, you lost me again! You gotta stop with that shit, you know? Anyways, how's it been?" He asked his old partner.

"It's been going, I'll tell you that. But we're going to have to catch up later. We have some butt to kick!" Ceodore said, as he pointed Ragnarok towards Kyoshi.

"Whoa, mama! She is smoking hot! You sure you wanna beat her ass, rather than tapping her ass?" He asked, while laughing loudly.

"I'm sure, haha! You ready for this?"

"Ready!

Ceodore spun Ragnarok several times, before holding him with both hands. He'd watch as Kaitlyn initiated with her clones and decided to not allow himself to fall behind. Ceodore jumped into the air, his wings appearing momentarily, and he'd perform a full spin in the air, before he released a fast, large, powerful, circular slash of pure untyped energy, that aimed to slice through the woman and damage her soul in the process. Even if he nicked the woman, any sort of damage dealt to her would have her soul diminished. Ceodore knew about the Kaitlyn clones and made sure that his wave of energy would safely pass through them to hit their main target.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:07 am

Clyde took a look at his hands as he felt the aura surround him. His eyes widened with a sense of reawakened pride and power, as he felt his body course with an unimaginable amount of power. Something within him burned and ignited with a power that he never knew he had and it temporarily snapped him out of his lazy attitude and thought process. He grinned and took a look at his opponent. She expressed her power and used it as a way to show that she was still the dominant one between the three of them. However, he stood before her power and that was enough to get him in the habit of busting out his claw weapons and taking up his stance.

Both Ceodore and Kaitlyn went in with their own attacks, with Ceodore looking way more stronger than what he first appeared as. Clyde thought about all the techniques he could use and decided to unleash his Thor's Hammer, to help supplement the attack upon Kyoshi. With a series of fluid movement and fierce movements of his arms, Clyde rained down multiple bolts of lightning towards the woman. They crashed through the roof of the mansion and threatened to fry the body of the woman, in their all-powerful might. The lightning strikes came in fast and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 pm

It had begun. Kyoshi smirked at the collective attacks and in the matter of a millisecond, she had already acquired her attack pattern. Kaitlyn's clones were in striking distance with their blades, aimed to cleave her in three. This also meant it left large gaps between the blades where they were aiming to strike. Kyoshi kicked her hips upwards until she in the air horizontally at her chest height, sending her between the blade that was meant to cut her neck and waist. At the same time she struck out with bother her legs, kicking both Kaitlyns in the face as she extended one of her arms and palmed the last clones face. Using her momentum from when she kicked upwards, and also using a bit of force to kick off of one of the other clones face, she spun her body out of the center of the clones and threw the last clone straight up towards Ceo's attack.

However, instead of letting the clone hit the attack, Kyoshi was right behind it, going airborne. She grabbed the clones leg and used it to change her momentum while in the air and slung herself around and upwards, literally making it look like she had pole vaulted around the slash while in midair. The lightning that was aimed at her would be right on her and her eyes took in each in every bolt.

As the first bolt neared, she curled her body, letting the lightning pass less than a half inch from her body, her eyes shining from the near miss. However, her fast upward friction would collect with the static in the air from the lightning bolts. Now super charged with static, Kyoshi had more control in the static field that was the lightning bolts and just as fast as the lightning, she began to literally swim through them as she ascended into the sky at the speed of light. At the peak of her height she would be right at Ceo with her statically charged body crackling. She still held her same smirk as she immediately spun in the air and thrust out with her left leg out towards Ceo's stomach from slightly below him, the air pressure exploding around her as she broke through the sound barrier with her kick. The opposing force of gravity would create a swell of wind that would be likely to cause Ceo's wings to be drawn taught and back, leaving him nowhere to escape to in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:57 am

"I see." Kaitlyn simply said as the Kyoshi woman seemed to easily, almost effortlessly not only dispatch of her clones, but also evade all of the attacks as well as counterattack in a literal matter of moments. Kaitlyn had a hard time keeping up with the woman's movements and it made her excited. Sheathing her sword, Kaitlyn flexed her own muscles, bending the atmosphere around her before igniting straight for Kyoshi as she was striking at Ceodore. She was utilizing her Blaze Ignition, allowing her to push far past the speed of light. She was confident that even this Kyoshi woman could not keep up with her in terms of speed when using Blaze Ignition.

Kaitlyn would appear directly between Ceo and Kyoshi, her arms covered in continuous explosions as she used the rapid friction to completely counter Kyoshi's straight kick. She flooded the explosions with chakra, allowing her to most likely over power the forces behind it as well. Kaitlyn didn't need to look back to let Ceo know that she had just given him an opportunity to strike, and if he needed to go through her to get a sure hit off, then so be it. Kaitlyn was starting to have fun and the sadistic look of excitement on her face would be testament to that.

Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:03 am

"Volo per Infinitatem!" Ceodore announced as he was prepared to dodge Kyoshi's powerful kick towards him. He decided until the last minute, when she was absolutely sure that she had a clear shot on him to dodge, but Kaitlyn's intervention worked in his favor. The words he uttered were his god powers at work. Without needing any sort of static current or outside influence, Ceodore sped up his body through the manipulation of his own space, physics, and sense of time, which allowed him to break through the physics of Mylania, to attain a speed that would be undoubtedly faster than the speed Kyoshi came at him with her kick.

Not even a fraction of a milisecond could be counted, before Ceodore sent a flurry of heavy scythe slashes towards Kyoshi, each hit teeming with the spiritual destroying power and going in all eight possible directions. His first strike aimed at a diagonal angle threatened to cleave the woman's right arm off, while slashing through her mid-section. The second strike was a vertical slash that was going to slice the woman cleanly in half. The third strike (hehe street fighter) aimed at another diagonal angle, attempted to slash upwards, cleaving off Kyoshi's left leg and meeting with the previous diagonal slash from before. The fourth strike was a horizontal slash that was aimed pinpoint at the woman's midsection, right through the middle. This aimed to cleave off both arms in one strike. The fifth strike came from another diagonal angle and was aimed to cleave off the woman's right leg and was angled just a bit higher to cut through her body and slice her through her jugular vein on the left side of her body. The sixth strike was another horizontal slash that aimed to cleave the woman's body in half at the waist. The seventh strike was an upward vertical strike, that he ended up curving, so that he could slice through the jugular vein on the right side of her body. Lastly, the eighth strike was aimed horizontally to cut the woman in half from the shoulders up. He used all of these slashes in all eight directions, even though his main target was Kyoshi herself. An added bonus, was that since because Ceodore tagged Clyde and Kaitlyn as allies before the fighting began, none of them would have to worry about his attacks hurting them one bit. This fit well with Ceodore's intentions to kill the woman, even if it meant going through his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Clyde Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:16 am

Clyde, from where he stood, watched the fight go in with such blazing speed. He had learned something new, after observing Kyoshi's ability to manipulate the static from his lighting and used it to speed herself up. He only had a split moment to analyze everything going on and realized that there was a large amount of air pressure being thrown around in the entire area. Clyde had an idea that he felt was too extreme, but just might work.

Clyde focused on the immediate area that Ceo, Kaitlyn and Kyoshi fought in. He focused on the air pressure that was thrown out by both Kyoshi and Kaitlyn and rather than let it escape through the explosions displacing them, he focused on wrapping the created air pressure around Kyoshi. He was manipulating matter at this point and had put a deal of focus into making sure that the pressure continued to build due to Kaitlyn's multiple explosions that were used to stop Kyoshi's attack on Ceo. Clyde had attempted to create an environment of intense air pressure around the woman, but now decided to add his own twist to it. He manipulated the space around the air pressure bubble that trapped Kyoshi inside and turned its environment into that of the vaccum of space. This meant that the sudden change from the air pressure from the space inside Mylania, to the pressure of outer space without any window for safe pressurization, created astronomical amounts of pressure to crush Kyoshi beyond any form of salvageable remains.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Kyoshi was impressed. She had hoped to go through most of the fight without needing to use anything but her martial arts. However, in her current state, they had already forced her to resort to using actual chakra based techniques. She had formulated a plan the minute Kaitlyn caught her foot. She knew she was sacrificing her own vitality for the sake of being able to deal damage to her. Kyoshi wasn't having that. Just as she was to implement her counterattack, she felt the shifting of the atmosphere around her into that of the vacuum of space.

Clever fucking boy.

However, it would simply result in Kyoshi now actually needing to get out of this situation as her new beautiful body was now truly in danger of being hit by Ceo. The explosions Kaitlyn had going would not effect Kyoshi due to her own heat/fire based nature. She was literally just not able to be harmed by the such. Even the pressure and force from the attacks did not harm her physically, though their reacting properties did well to stop her in her tracks.

Now having only one instance to react as this all went down, Kyoshi initiated her plan in it's bastardized form. She immediately synched her own existence to that of Kaitlyn, made easier due to Kaitlyn unleashing so much energy to stop her kick. This would in turn make Kyoshi and Kaitlyn the exact same person. This would also mean that when Ceo started cutting through them, due to him making it so he could not hurt Kaitlyn, he also would not hurt Kyoshi. The instance of synching was not just to avoid the attack however. If Kaitlyn felt their bond, Kyoshi hoped she would be startled enough to not react in time for this. Otherwise, she could seriously hurt the younger girl.

Kyoshi's soul entered into Kaitlyn's body the instant they synched. Just as fast, she forced Kaitlyn's soul out of her own body, backwards, and into Ceo's body. Kyoshi's soul had a grip on Kaitlyn's soul, almost as if choking her. With Ceo making his energy not effect Kaitlyn, the intrusion into his own body would also not be seen as a threat in that case. Not pausing, or allowing Ceo to consider Kaitlyn or her own soul a threat, Kyoshi pushed Kaitlyn and Ceo's souls outside of their bodies. If they would both be out, she would travel back through the connection of Ceo's body, to Kaitlyn's body, and back into her own body, after taking all but the last drop of their chakra with her. If they returned to their bodies, both of them would find themselves almost catatonic.

However, when she left her own body, the effects of Clyde's jutsu would have caused it to practically implode. By the time she returned with the ungodly amounts of chakra, her body would instead shine and explode into a gory mess of fire and guts everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Kaitlyn had no way to combat Kyoshi after they synched. As she said, she felt their existence become one and was not strong enough to break the synch. She didn't know how to in the first place. However, she did take that same instance to instead look into the past of the woman known as Kyoshi and she immediately saw the family she had. That was all so would get a chance to see as all of the aforementioned happenings occurred.

Being in her own body, Kaitlyn immediately used the last drop of her chakra to speed up her chakra recovery time. She would enter chakra exhaustion for only a moment before her chakra replenished in a matter of seconds, before her body even hit the ground. A perk to temporarily synching with Kyoshi was her increased awareness of what her abilities as a Kusanagi could actually do. Things her father had never told her.

She was a bit worried when she saw the woman explode into a gory mess. Her eyes actually froze in slight fear for the woman's well being. However, it turned to anger once she realized the woman had practically thrown the match and so soon at that. She hadn't taken any of them seriously by starting out with nothing but martial arts and when she did decide to actually do something, she gets careless and lets her body die. Her battle high was fading and Kaitlyn regretted asking the woman to spar. If she wanted to truly test herself, she would need to do it when the woman was at full strength anyway.

"That was anticlimactic." She whispered with disdain as she placed her hand on the hilt of her blade again and began to swiftly slash at the falling pieces of flesh and gore so that they wouldn't stain her clothes or hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the return we expected...   Not the return we expected... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the return we expected...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next