Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
May I be of assistance? Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
May I be of assistance? Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
May I be of assistance? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
May I be of assistance? I_vote_lcapMay I be of assistance? I_voting_barMay I be of assistance? I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
May I be of assistance? I_vote_lcapMay I be of assistance? I_voting_barMay I be of assistance? I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

May I be of assistance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alraune Rozalyn
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Alraune Rozalyn

May I be of assistance? Empty
PostSubject: May I be of assistance?   May I be of assistance? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:19 pm

As the alarms that signaled anarchy blared, people running about as if the end of the world were upon them, Alraune carefully folded bed spreads as she was left to do by the other maids. The rumbling of the village as it sank underground spilled more than its fair share of detergents about as well. Without batting an eye, the crystal haired maid summoned her mop and went about gracefully cleaning the messes. In only a matter of moments was the entire living quarters of the castle clean. Though others called for her to run or hide, Alraune ignored them. Just because the village was under attack did not mean they got to rest. There was so much more cleaning to be done before the day was out.

As the attack raged on, Alraune glancing only minutely towards the surface and seeing, in a sense, the metallic armor that had threatened her home; The maiden chastised herself for getting distracted from her duties. It had only taken a short while for her to finish her own work. It was the work that had been abandoned by the others that she aimed to fulfill now. She would give them a stern talking to when they returned, should they survive.

"...Mm?" Her gaze fell on a thick blanket, obviously made of a material that did not belong to one of the maids or even the folly at court. An explosion shook the castle and her eyes widened as a tiny speck of debris fell towards the blanket. As if on instinct, the woman drew her feather duster and swung it towards the falling speck of dust. Though her intention had been to simply blow it away with a gust of wind, instead a huge fireball came forth, incinerating the speck of dust...along with a portion of the wall behind it.

Alraune looked at the wall in silence...then down to her feather duster. With a sigh, she made it disappear before making a mental note to repair the wall before the day was done. She walked over to the blanket, pleased to see that it was still clean and pristine. With a minute smile, she picked up the blanket and hugged it to herself, making sure not to wrinkle it. She had hoped for a reason to go to her kage and now she held his blanket. It was usually delivered by Annabelle herself. However, with the woman out helping subdue the threat to the village, someone needed to get the linen to the Kage.

Alraune took of briskly, the blanket still hugged to herself and a tiny smile adorning her usually stoic features. She rounded corridor after corridor and ascended many flights of stairs until she reached Dente's inner sanctum that was his office. For a moment, she almost ran right in but her manners found her. Her smile faded and she instead knocked on the door, attempting to be as professional as possible. It would be her first time meeting this man, though she had been there with him for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: May I be of assistance?   May I be of assistance? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:30 am

Everything had finally settled and there was minimum damage done to the village, which was always a welcomed result. Dente sat in his office and had focused on raising the structures from the ground and back onto their foundations. Once more, there would have been a massive quake from the epicenter of where he struck the ground, followed by the rumbling of earth. A much more smoother and slower process, the buildings had risen from their earthy protection and stood up high yet again. The people had been told to stay in doors for an hour or two, while the soldiers went through the streets and swept the areas inside and outside. Not too much of a lengthy process but a necessary one needed to ensure the protection of everyone.

There would be a moment after that he heard a peculiar knock on his door. Had Annabelle and Vermilion returned already? It would have been prudent and preemptive of them but otherwise welcomed. "Enter." He spoke out, that deep voice of his rang like a drum against the earth. Smooth yet powerful. The kage took his seat in front of the desk and had a stern expression on his features. Something and someone attacked the city without a care in the world who ran it, which had stained Dente's pride rather briefly. Should that had been his two trusted advisers then he'd send them back to work at once. Someone was going to answer for this insult.
Back to top Go down
Alraune Rozalyn
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Alraune Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: May I be of assistance?   May I be of assistance? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Alraune entered his office without a word. She bowed deeply to the Kage, taking him in from up close for the first time. He was everything she imagined he would be. Tall, muscular, manly. Everything typical a gal could want. However, the stern visage and aura he emitted made her blush more. The way he studied his war table, she could tell he was focused on deciphering the meaning behind the attack that had just ended.

"Ohayo..." She greeted as her only words before moving to present Dente the pristine blankets and linens that she had taken so much great care of. Her eyes sparkled expectantly at Dente's reaction to the garments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I be of assistance?   May I be of assistance? Empty

Back to top Go down

May I be of assistance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Urbe Saevitum :: Kage's Office-
Jump to: