Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_vote_lcapPhantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_voting_barPhantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_vote_lcapPhantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_voting_barPhantasmagoria & Malfortuna I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Malfortuna XIII

Friday Malfortuna XIII

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Empty
PostSubject: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:13 am

Natural Abilities (Skills)

Friday's eyes allow her to see in the dark and easily through any farce or illusion, as well as allow her immunity to Genjutsu and anything that involves tricking the mind. She can also see dreams and sometimes even the thoughts of others if she concentrates. Friday is also able to see through solid objects with ease as if they were X-ray vision. She can also alter her vision from thermal, x-ray, 'dream,' spirit and even more than that. Her eyes see all, one can say. Friday's skin is very pale, almost gray, but at the same time it still is rather vibrant. Her voice is able to be thrown around like a dreamy fantasy, as she has a bit of control over sound and a masterful control over her own vocal cords. She can mimic the voice or sound of anyone and anything she has already heard before. Friday's ears are just as good as her eyes, able to distinguish many things from another, such as white noise, voices, minuscule sounds and the like. She can even forcefully block out sound, if she wishes. The inside of Friday's body seems to be nothing but a dreamy haze, or what would seem to be space itself. When she is cut, this haze comes out and she becomes weak, however at the same time, she can use this haze to her advantage to make dreams and illusions into reality to a certain extent, so it's a double-edged sword. Friday can also control her weight easily, becoming as light as a feather to as heavy as a rock, or even heavier. It is a very useful thing. This comes from her natural ability to defy gravity, as her body is not of this world and does not follow some of those laws, such as the effects of gravity. Granted, gravity does affect her, but not if she doesn't wish it. Friday's touch allows her to enter the thoughts and dreams of other people, as well as quickly put them to sleep or influence things negatively (cause bad luck). In addition, she can drain the thoughts, dreams and memories of people just with a touch, as well. She can walk on the atmosphere as well, if she wills. She can also hover in the air for a moderate amount of time, yet she cannot fly for some reason. On Friday's body there are 3 tattoos of sacred owls embedded with power that can take the form of a living creature if she so wills. On her right shoulder blade is the Nightmare Owl, on her left shoulder blade is the Dream Owl and on her stomach is the Demon/Omen Owl. Each Owl has its own attributes and powers, as the Dream Owl is associated with dreams, the Nightmare Owl is associated with Nightmares and Nightmare Energy, whilst the Demon/Omen Owl is associated with Bad Luck and Negative Influence.
Back to top Go down
Friday Malfortuna XIII

Friday Malfortuna XIII

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:16 am

Phantasmagoria
Part of her Baku Lineage, Friday is able to control, create and consume the dreams and nightmares of others. These dreams and nightmares include, but are not limited to; Imagination, Ideas, Psychic Projections, Visions (Such as those of the future or the past), Memory, Illusions, Will (And other emotions that influence drive), Daydreams, Desire, Fear, Anxiety, Negativity, Sorrow, Evil Spirits, . When using this ability, she may use her influence whilst people are asleep or awake, however when awake, it costs her several times more chakra and barely any when they are asleep.

Sleep: Friday releases a magical influence (be it a force, a substance, etc.) that when it comes in contact with a foe, causes them to fall into a deep, deep slumber from which awaking is quite difficult.

Phantasmagory: An ability named directly after her KG, which imprisons those caught in it within a pseudo real/unreal realm of which Friday controls completely and utterly. Some call it the 'Genjutsu Box,' for it eternally traps one in a series of dreams and nightmares that never end that are also real, yet unreal. The stress it holds on one's mind is so intense that even existing in this realm can cause those with underdeveloped minds to totally collapse upon themselves.

Dream Eater: A special and particular ability that allows Friday to naturally indulge in the consumption of dreams (even those stated in the list above). When consuming a dream, it harms the foe physically, spiritually and mentally and regenerates Friday's health and chakra upon consumption.

Daydreamer: Allows Friday to create illusory settings, images or objects on a whim, or once this magic has made contact with her opponent. If contact is made, the target will have their settings change as if in a dream, however they are conscious. These can be either real, or act as a genjutsu. If used without contact with someone's mind, it requires a lot more energy.

Dark Mind: Induces a nightmare for the foe. Can also take a nightmare and have it attack a foe, or just have some sort of nightmarish creature of a random sort attack the foe.

Black Void: Creates a large ball of blackness that sucks in things with an incredible gravitational pull, putting them in an eternal state of sleep so long as they are within the orb.

Dark Orbs: Creates numerous black orbs throughout the area that can move to her will. They are made of dreams and nightmares, able to drain energy/chakra/etc. from the foe AND put them to sleep at the same time.

Double Friday: 1) Friday goes into a gaseous dream/nightmare state that is unnoticed until the foe runs into her and makes contact, in which there will be 2 Friday's, one dream Friday and one solid Friday. Once touched, the gaseous Dream Friday will instantaneously flow into the mind, dreams and nightmares of the foe. 2) Goes into a magical Bad Luck state that is unnoticed until the foe makes contact with her, in which the Bad Luck Friday will be directly transferred into every aspect of the foe, making her like a second body inside of them made of magic. Then, when Solid Friday wills it, she can make the Bad Luck Friday do what she will inside of the foe to their body, since she will take up every part as if she were the body (ex. Bad Luck Friday's arm will be in the place of the foe's arm, the head will be in the place of the foe's head, etc.) And then, Friday will induce Bad Luck Magic where it is needed.

Dream Talk: An ability that is an extension of Dream Flow. When Friday is unconscious for ANY reason, she may still talk and use magic, sort of like sleep talking.

Dream Walk: An ability that is an extension of Dream Flow. When Friday is unconscious for ANY reason, she may still walk, sort of like sleep walking.

Dream Killer: 1) Steals the dreams (as in ambitions as well as mind dreams) of someone through physical touch of herself or a line of magic. This magic will steal your hopes and dreams, thus making you lose your will to fight and do anything, or ultimately shatter your thoughts of hope and accomplishment. 2) Wraps something in Dream Magic, then converts it into dream magic and finally... eliminates it.

Nightmare Pit: Uses any sort of shadow in the area (normally her own) and makes it elongate, making it a nightmare or dream and making it able to move by Friday's will. This dream shadow will then try to suck in the foe by becoming a giant pit or just moving under the foe to put them to sleep and/or trap them in the Dream World...

Dark Delusion: Distorts the space around her to instead of make herself move faster, to make the foe move slower while around her.

Dream Strike: Fazes in and out, when she reappears she releases waves of energy that put people to sleep. Or alternatively, she strikes with one of her other abilities.

Nightmare Slash: Fazes out and then reappears behind the foe to strike them with an attack. Only works when she is attacked.

Dream Delusion: Distorts her own movement to make herself move extremely fast for a short period of time. It's good for evading fast attacks.

Narcoleptic Touch/Needle: If any type of physical contact between Friday and Opponent is made with this, the foe will be forced to sleep every other turn (Foe does 1 post, on post 2 sleeps, then on post 3 wakes, and on post 4 goes back to sleep, etc. etc. etc.) It can also take the form of thin, swift, piercing needles that do the same thing.

Insomnia: Covers the foe in darkness, blinding them and forcing them to see horrible nightmares that attack their body while they are awake.

Dream Illusion: Makes an illusion of herself that can only be recognized when attacked, but the illusion cannot attack the foe directly itself, it can only avoid attacks. Once it is destroyed, the real Friday appears from behind the foe.

Disruption Wave: Sends a wave of nightmarish and dream magic that can distort space and whatnot so that it grows large and more powerful the longer it stays out.

Sleep Paralysis: Anytime the foe goes unconscious and has been hit by this attack, their body will instantaneously become paralyzed in all ways possible.

Binding Pulse: Releases a wave of dream magic from the hand that will wrap around the foe on contact and drain their energy as well as immobilize them, distorting their vision and making them a bit dreary.

Dream Bomb: Flings a bomb that will wrap the foe in delusion and make them disoriented, making them see what is not really there as well as hurting them. The effects wear off after 3 turns, making Friday basically untouchable until then (unless you have some way to dispel it, see through it or just not be effected by it.)

Dream Wall: Makes a wall of Dream Energy that whatever passes through will instantly come back out the way it entered (so if someone jumps through it, they will come back through on the side they jumped through, not behind it where Friday is.) It is translucent, so it is hard to see.

Centrifugal Dream: Releases Dream or Nightmare magic that will swirl around Friday, gradually moving further and further away from her and slicing up and disrupting whatever gets in its way. The further it gets from Friday, the more powerful it becomes. Powered up version of Binding Pulse (without the binding).

Nightmare Sword: Has a giant sword blade of nightmare or dream magic shoot straight up from the ground, absorbing and sucking in whatever is near it for energy before going back under.

Nightmare Storm: Creates a large concentration of Dream/Nightmares, usually in the form of a large cloud, though not limited to that form. This cloud will make anything in its shadow or in its presence instantaneously fall asleep by any number of meanings; It will put an insane pressure on your body that will adapt itself to whomever it is putting pressure on, thus making the pressure make force them into sleep, it will put such a strain on the brain of the foe that it will force them into sleep (or alternatively, just force the brain to go into sleeping mode), or it will suck out the power of the foe and make them have to go to sleep to drain their power. Devastating ability. Please note that the cloud itself is made of magic, not the force that comes from it that puts strain on your body. That is a FORCE, not an ENERGY/MAGIC.

Daydream: Friday becomes completely and utterly motionless, seeming to be unconscious, but conscious at the same time. From that, she begins to distort the world around her into her own dream, or rather, she will drain the mental energy of those she looks at. Once she has completed the distortion and complete change of reality to make it her dream, anything she wishes may occur. Literally, anything.

Stream of Consciousness: Allows Friday to create a Stream of Consciousness in the literal atmosphere around her. It has numerous functions, able to put those who are within it asleep, Allows her to read each and every thought of anyone within the Stream of Consciousness, allows Friday to control their conscious mind and send thoughts into their heads and such, allows Friday to control the senses of anyone in it, make anything she thinks up appear, or alternatively, steal consciousness from someone forever. You get the point, right?

Stolen Mind: Steals the consciousness of the foe... Or, alternatively, she can steal their awareness or their senses. She can also steal their responsive time and make it as slow as she wishes. She can make them oblivious to everything if she wishes. She can also set the mind waves of the foe to whatever she wishes, making the foe disoriented, delirious or insane or something of the sort. It's a really wide-ranging attack, having so many effects... She may also give a conscious to things that have no consciousness (even though the move is called Stolen Mind, but... SHUT UP.)

Dreamcatcher: Creates a gigantic dreamcatcher that will suck in and store any form of energy within itself, instantaneously locking it and whatever else touches it into the dream world. It has a powerful suction and literally attracts things toward it, making it hard to avoid. It can also be a physical or non-physical thing, meaning it can be placed on physical things if it is non-physical, making it that much more useful.

Positive Dream: Anytime the foe is feeling good in any sort of way, Friday's Dream and Arrow Powers get stronger and stronger and she gains a SHITload of energy continuously for however long they're feeling that way. It's an automatic reaction, so it's constantly happening... However, if she gains too much good feelings within her, she becomes weaker after a while, and only her Dream and Arrow powers are useful to her.

Negative Nightmare: Anytime the foe is feeling bad or negative in any sort of way, Friday's Nightmare and Bad Luck powers get stronger and stronger and she gains a SHITLOAD of energy continuously for however long they're feeling that way. It's an automatic reaction, so it's constantly happening. She may absorb the negative energy in anything in the area, as well.

Nightmare Syndrome: Creates a gigantic black ball that has the properties of the Dream Catcher, except that it feeds on all mental energies and becomes stronger and larger. Looking directly into it can cause any number of Friday's Dream/Nightmare abilities to happen to the foe, so it's best not to look at it. It can pass through all solids and can be controlled by Friday at will. It has so much power that it can change the space around it into a dream, as well as change anything it touches into a dream or nightmare, as well.

Air Lock: Causes air in a specific area to violently constrict, making breathing near impossible and the force of the pressure from the air crush whatever is caught within it. Also, it apparently negates Friday from being effected by any and all forms of weather when activated, as a passive ability.

Chlorophyll: Allows Friday to gain energy from the light of the sun, restoring her chakra rapidly and becoming able to move at many times her normal speed.

Lightningrod: Draws in electricity into herself and converts it into chakra for Friday to use.
Back to top Go down
Friday Malfortuna XIII

Friday Malfortuna XIII

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:17 am

Fortuna and Malfortuna
The Unbound Influence
The very essence of all occurrences, possibilities, probabilities and influences, contained and controlled by every aspect through magical and natural inclination. As such, Tsuki can use this to effect the natural universe's law of probability, making the probability of whatever she wants to occur rising or falling when she uses this magic. Though it is powerful and basically limitless, she has little control over this and ends up causing destructive things to happen unnecessarily from being unable to control this power. This is the curse of her family, for this power, if not kept in check, will bring misfortune to people around her. So far, she has learned to limit and control how and when these bad things happen and what to do to make them occur or prevent them from occurring, but she finds it difficult to make any 'Good Luck' happen. No one on her family has ever been capable of mastering the 'Good Friday,' and thus, the Curse of Malfortuna continues on. With this, she may create any symbols associated with Bad Luck itself, such as cracked mirrors, black cats, etc. and inflict the higher influenced Bad Luck probability onto something else using her destructive influence.

Black Friday: The very essence of all Bad Luck itself, contained and controlled by every aspect through magical and natural inclination. As such, Friday can use this 'Bad Luck Magic' to effect the natural universe's law of probability, making the probability of Bad Luck rise when she uses this magic. Thus, once something is hit with this magic, Friday may directly influence Bad Luck within and around it to her will.

Good Friday: The very essence of all Good Luck itself, contained and controlled by every aspect through magical and natural inclination. As such, Tsuki can use this 'Good Luck Magic' to affect the natural universe's law of probability, making the probability of Good Luck rise when she uses this magic. Thus, once something is hit with this magic, Tsuki may directly influence Good Luck within and around it to her will. She and her family have never gotten adept at using the 'Good Friday,' however with Tymon's help, she hopes to do so in order to break her family's ancient destructive curse.

Attack
Bad Luck Bomb: Creates a condensed ball of bad luck magic in her hand that can be thrown or multiplied to her will and they explode with lots of bad... luck...ness. This can also be released as an explosion of Bad Luck from herself as well instead of a ball.

Bat Attack: Makes a multitude of energy bats attack and explode on a foe.

Chain Letter: Releases cutting waves of paper nonstop that will slice up everything they touch as well as drain energy into their pages before imploding. They may also steal attacks and implode, making the attack temporarily useless to the foe. The Chain Letter can also form into a giant monster.

Impode/Explode: (Only after using Compact) Makes compacted object implode in on itself. Or, for Explode, makes the compacted object explode in a grand way.

Black Cat: A nightmarish cat moves at extreme speeds and slashes with giant, sharp claws.

Cross Knife: Many knives will fly at the foe and try to slash at them.

5 Leaf Clover: Flings tiny or giant 5 leaf clover 'ninja stars' embedded with bad luck. They can cut through steel with ease, being made of magic, and all.

Ace of Spades: Flings numerous cards that can slice up defenses and absorb energy and have the number 13 in the middle of them. The Ace of Spades is used to shoot out horrific spiraling beams of bad luck magic and fuck upness, or energy that they absorb.

8 of Spades: Flings numerous cards that can slice up defenses and slice through energy. The 8 of Spades is used to make horrific tornadoes of pure fuck upness and cut through most things that come their way.

Dead Man's Hand: (Only after using the Aces and Eights at least once.) Simultaneously summons the Aces and Eights, making a maelstrom or just overall fuck upable attack of cards with all of their effects. Their powers are also doubled when using the Dead Man's Hand.

Tombstone: 1) Summons a giant tombstone from the sky and has it crash down like a meteor or 2) Summons a tombstone that can break through steel and uses it as a bludgeoning weapon (or a sword.)

Crow: Flings crows made of sheer illusory blackness at the opponent. Though they cannot be touched physically, they still deal both physical, spiritual and mental damage to those that they touch and can faze out on a whim. Friday can make them any size she wishes, and they can fly at the speed of bullets.

Debilitation
Misfortune Wave: Sends out a wave of Bad Luck magic that is extremely condensed and extremely fast. Not only does it SEVERELY weaken whatever is touched/cut by it, but it also drains what it touches, thus making it larger and can also charge what it touches/cuts with Bad Luck Magic and still not stop its path... and also... if Friday wills it... They can explode on her command. And the explosions do the same thing.

Ladder: Creates a giant ladder and whatever passes under it is clamped and trapped within it.

Salt: Salt rains from the sky on a certain area and disintegrates what gets in its way. Horrible if you have an open wound. These grains may also absorb liquids within them.

Break a Leg: Releases Bad Luck energy that will immobilize the legs in any way possible to the opponent if touched (Such as, paralysis, breaking, or detaching them from your body, etc. etc.)

Evil Eye: 1) Eyes open up in the air that shoot rays of bad luck. They can be used as shields, release forceful blasts and trap people as well as take people to alternate realms by engulfing them and closing them. The Evil Eye can also cause paralysis or any other status ailment it wishes if you look directly into it. Petrification is one of its favorites~! 2) Creates a giant eye that can see all. It absorbs attacks so that it becomes larger and releases bad luck magic just like Friday. It can shoot out rays that disintegrate whatever it touches and also release cutting rings of Bad Luck.

Crack: Many lines will appear on the ground, and if one is stepped on, it will cause immobilization and paralysis.

3 Butterflies: 3 large, demonic butterflies are manifested into solids by energy, shooting rays of destructive energy from their antennae and releasing gusts of horrendously poisonous wind. Also, looking directly at their wings will paralyze you temporarily via magic.

Umbrella: Friday opens an umbrella which releases a massive barrier of Bad Luck from around her. Anything that enters this bad luck barrier becomes erased from this plane of existence (even people.) However, she cannot use any other ability while using the Umbrella.

Number 4: Sends out 4 deadly beams, which will cause instant death to whatever living thing it touches.

New Moon: Friday looks up to the moon and begins to distort the lunar power that comes from it. If she looks over her left shoulder, the light from the moon bathes the area in darkness and causes those caught in the moon's 'light' to have their powers weakened at an incredible rate. If she looks over her right shoulder, the light of the moon becomes purple and it strengthens as well as heals Friday's wounds.

Violet Bloom: Causes many violets to grow from the ground at will, all of which release a hallucinogen into the air that assimilates with the atmosphere, causing Friday to create genjutsu at will anywhere the flowers' influence has been.

Support
Mirror: One mirror appear, doing one of the two things 1) Take an attack and then shatter, destroying the attack via bad luck of being shattered or seal a weak attack within itself after cracking, making it unable to be used by the opponent or 2) Reflect an attack back at the user, or even show the reflection of the user and have it attack the user through the mirror.

Sweep Wave: Releases a wave of Bad Luck from her hand or from around her body that sweeps away everything it touches with a powerful force, pushing everything it touches back as well as embedding bad luck into it. It can also move to wherever her hand points.

Compact: Condensed an object via Bad Luck. She can also use this to keep her body parts in tact if they come off or to merge with things.

Release: Forces away the Compacted object via Bad Luck. Can also be used to force things binding Friday away.

Ace of Clubs: Flings numerous cards that can be used as a defensive barrier by making a wall and the number 13 in them. The Ace of Clubs is used as a defensive measure, either being one giant card or numerous cards. The card will stay until either hit 13 times or until it is hit by an EXTREMELY powerful attack. The smaller ones take one hit to destroy, however. The giant one will have a countdown on it.

8 of Clubs: Flings numerous cards that can be used for reflective purposes. They are one time use and will reflect what hits them, but are instantly destroyed afterward. The larger the card, the more forceful and powerful the reflection. These cards can also be used as weapons, as they explode (Like Gambit! : D)

Peacock Feathers: Releases thousands of Peacock feathers which can shoot out beams of death and can allow Friday to see anything and everything. They scan, analyze and protect by adapting themselves to what they are fighting.

Black Opal: Opals that lock onto the chakra/energy/etc. source of the foe via physical contact with Friday. Once you have touched Friday, the Black Opals ALWAYS work. They have one of the 3 abilities; 1) Constantly draining the chakra/energy/etc. of a foe just by existing/being present, 2) Being broken so that they literally drain every inch of one's chakra/energy/etc. instantly, or 3) Being broken so that they suck in the foe and seal them within the Black Pearls. Naturally, if they are destroyed by the foe in ANY sort of way, they will drain ALL of their energy, as well. Think of them as a Destiny Bond. XD

Jinx: The last attack that hit Friday or that has been used by the opponent will be Jinxed, making it totally nullified, unable to be used by the foe for the rest of the battle, and... They owe Friday a soda. Naturally, this takes the most energy from her, since it is so epic.

Summon
Pandora's Box: 1)Summons a giant spinning box that hovers over the entire area. It will stay there until it is destroyed by a powerful attack. It will use one of Friday's Bad Luck Magic attacks each turn and after using at least 10, it will either suck in the foe with a powerful suction and lock them in the box forever or shoot like... Death energy out of itself for an entire turn, but after this is done, it must use 10 more abilities before it can do this again. It can also suck in attacks up to 6 times (for its 6 faces). 2) Releases ALL FORMS OF EVIL out of itself (Disease, Death, Starvation, etc.) and spreads it around the area. Naturally, it doesn't effect Friday.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Approved. Cool concept too.
Back to top Go down
Friday Malfortuna XIII

Friday Malfortuna XIII

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Thanks. I hope you read my PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna   Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: