Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapThe Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_voting_barThe Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapThe Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_voting_barThe Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Standing at The Edge of Elysium, Ken would observe the baron wasteland and it's rugged mountain range with his arms folded. From his position, he overlooked the entire outskirts of Elysium. The heart of Elysium could be seen in the far off distance but Ken wouldn't pay it any mind. He was here for a reason, but it seemed as if he was the only person within a hundred mile radius. He had no quarrel with that. Halfway outstretching his left arm, the ring on his ring finger would become engulfed with an black inky aura. Within the same instant, four portals created with the same black inky aura would appear in front of Ken. He could feel incredible presences from beyond these portals. This was due to the Leech that flows throughout Ken's veins; Upon gaining one of the Leech's gifts, Ken also gained the ability to sense other beings that the Leech have infected/created.

"Bring forth the Behemoths to excavate this earth!"

Upon command and will power alone, the portals would open further, doubling if not tripling in proportion. Beginning to fluctuate with power from an outside source (not Ken's ring), the portals would begin to swirl around but remain in the same position. Ken couldn't help but to feel excited due to the fact that this was the first time encountering the Behemoth. His mind then would change its point of focus. He would think to himself quietly as the preparations for the first summoning was being completed.

There is no way that he won't take this as a challenge to his dominance. Fuck! Ahh... Regardless... I, Ken Aburame, will single handedly create change for this land and it's peopleand no one will stand in my way... Not even Shadow himself... But I digress. Whatever does happen to unfold in this particular moment, it will be a better site than what is before me today.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Fierce Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:02 pm

<~ Enter; Ravage Uchiha... An Exiled King of Blaze Kingdom.

... From his memory, Ravage was holding a center meeting for all of his high ranking shinobi. He was dressed in an all black; a garb fit for a man of highly acquired tastes. His cape was extended from his neck, flowing with the wind towards the skies. His body was shooting down towards Ken's location like a shooting star; The Black Flames of Amaterasu engulfing his body on his descent.

His body was without motion... Completely, and utterly still. His eyes were shut tight, memories of his Kingdom flashing through his mind before vanishing into the very thick and unresponsive parts of his subconscious. All was quiet, except the loud crashes of wind which ignited the flames around him... Until... He began to feel this familiar sense of chakra... ~>

" ... Ragris!!!!! What is this blasphemy you have brought upon me!!! "

<~
His eyes were opened, the tomoe within his eyes spiraling before forming his Mangekyo Sharingan. This happened mere seconds before his body crashed and smelted through whatever Behemoth was in his path. It was an unconscious and unknowing blow, but, a blow nonetheless.

The connection with his meeting of with outer layer of the Behemoth's outer shell, caused the Amaterasu flames to go into overdrive in reducing whatever it stuck to to ash. This was the nature of the flames, and it would be surprising if the Behemoth withstood them. If he did indeed pass right through the Behemoth, he would burrow into the ground, unconscious from the impeding forces of nature. If his descent were to be halted, his body would just fall to the ground, his flames extinguishing with his consciousness.

What could be on Ken's mind?
~>
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:25 am

Quickly spotting the black ball of fire erupt from the sky, Ken would easily be able to tell that it was headed straight towards him. Choosing to take action, Ken would clench his right fist. Naturally accumulating a large amount of bright and hot energy in his hand, Ken's entire right arm would seemingly transform into something almost alien-like. Staring at the large ball of what seemed to be Amaterasu flames, Ken would clench his fist even tighter as he squinted his eyes. He would be able to see what looked like a piece of cloth flapping within the flames.

"Quite a flashy entrance.. even for you, Shadow.."

Cocking his right fist backwards all the way, Ken would almost look like he was in a pitcher's pose. Looking back towards the flames in the sky, Ken would have a slight smile on his face.

"Full Power Shell Bullet: Pinpoint Strike!!"

Sending his fist forward and at an upwards angle aiming for the direct center of the fireball, a condensed beam of energy the size of his fist would explode from Ken's arm like a cannon. Flying through the sky at almost immeasurable speed, the beam would strike what he thought was to be Shadow directly in the mid-section and send him in the direct opposite direction he was headed in and inevitably outside of the flames that he was so comfortably within. Gaining altitude, then losing it within seconds, the hopefully unconscious person would make a rather unpleasant and rather smokey decent to the ground.

Glancing behind him quickly, Ken would notice that the earth behind him would look something like a natural disaster had just occurred behind him. Redirecting his attention to the person using Amaterasu, Ken would notice that all of the flames were still headed for him and fold his arms with disappointment. Letting out a sigh, Ken would crouch slightly and then take off on foot towards the area the man would land. To his surprise, he was still fast as shit on foot. That would make Ken smile slightly as he avoided the area of impact. Jumping behind a nearby boulder, Ken would take cover from the impending blast of flames and heat. Taking a quick peek over the boulder, Ken would analyze the situation. To his surprise, he was around 200 yards away from his original position. The Leech doesn't just delve into physical regeneration... it also delves into superhuman speed as well! What else can be achieved with this mystical alien known to me as Leech..!?! Snapping back into reality, Ken would get behind the boulder again and wait.

"Goddamn Uchiha.."

Literally a second later, the flames would make contact with the earth and instantaneously expand and grow in intensity exponentially; creating an atomic-like blast of flames that would easily devastate the land. As all of this was happening, Ken would be feeling the burn from the sheer temperature alone and the skin that was exposed would begin to burn at least to a second or third degree. Face, neck, hands, hair. Bearing the totality of the pain without so much as a single whimper, Ken would wait even longer behind the boulder as the heat began to die down from the general area. Seconds later and still within the waiting period, the severely burnt skin and hair would heal itself within 20 seconds. Trench coat, black pants, black shirt and boots would be unscathed from the heat as well.

Standing to his feet, Ken would smile as he stuck his freshly healed hands into his pants pockets. Turning to face the man's general area who had surely landed by now, Ken would crack his neck. Looking over the rest of the wasteland with a look of lack of inspiration, he would begin to focus. Closing his eyes, he would exhale slowly before focusing energy into his Azusa's Flame. The four portals would ripple as he did so. Seconds later, the portals would scatter in opposite directions from each other for as far as the eye could see. Covering the vast entirety of the Elysian Wasteland, the portals would be in position but Ken would take no action yet. He was indeed curious as to who and what this person wants.

"Shadow! Come on out!! You know I tagged your ass fair and square!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:58 am

<~ There was always a moment within the very confines of his memory, where he just knew that he would die. But... He never really did have faith in his newly kindred spirits. Ravage was past hurt and exhausted. It was a wonder why he was still conscious? He needed help and fast. Already coming into threats to his life, the spirits began to whip into action. recycling the last of their stored energy into Ravage's chakra system.

The moment they did that, Ravage's body, already being in the state that it was, absorbed the energy slowly. It was a large amount of energy, but Ravage was consuming it faster than normal. That in itself said something about his consciousness. He could feel all of these events transpiring literally from the intense sensitivity on his skin. His body was healing, getting back into a satisfactory condition when he was hit indefinitely with another attack.

His body burst into smoke...Leaving everyone to look at the destruction. ~>

" Why are you yelling... You're so annoying... "

<~
Ravage sat on a stone which lay singed from the fire devastation. He was shirtless, clothes battered and torn. most of it burned besides his shoes and pants. He seemed almost unphased as he had his head rolled toward the sky, waiting for a legitimate refute.

The energy within this dimension was different. Just from being here, he already knew that there was so much left undiscovered. He had no quarrel with this man. He was even okay with letting it slide that Ken just tried to vanquish his life. There was a certain, very perceptive trait about Ravage right now. It was the fact that his head emit this sort of presence, almost mirage-like in appearance. His pupils now stayed planted in the middle of his eyelids as the glowed and spiraled with his mangekyo. What was he thinking? ~>
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Looking from the woodland area, Ken would brush off the ash from his shoulder and turn towards the heat blast. Seeing someone who he had never met before, Ken would walk towards him with a look of confusion due to the fact that he was sitting in the crater.

"..didn't you just see that there was a massive fire blast..? Say.. are you hurt...?"

As he spoke to the man and as he got closer to him, Ken's ring would begin to pulsate almost as if the ring had encountered him before. Quickly peering at his left hand before shoving it into his pants pocket, Ken would examine him from top to bottom. This display from his ring deeply interested him and peaked his curiosity. This only happens when in the vicinity of the Uchiha gene pool.

"...curious..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:50 am

<~ A bit of speculation plastered onto Ravage's face as he gandered at Ken. Indeed, it was a mighty blast. He used his hands to lift himself to his feet. He stood tall as ever. But, he had always been that way. What was new, was his upper body. Each breath he took within himself was short and deep. These breaths were causing his chest to bulge abnormally, though they seemed perfectly human. This only happened when his sensory abilities kicked in.

He should back away...

A familiar voice wraught thoughout Ravage's conscious. This was Ragris... The Former Blaze King of an alternate universe. It would be that fate had these two exist as one for as long as they can stand eachother. Essentially Ravage is a time-bomb. Ragris can decide whenever to seize Ravage's body for his own. ~>

" Hey, you should stay back. I don't like how you're approaching me. What is your name? "

<~
There was an otherworldly pressure behind Ravage. Not one of force, but moreso, WAR... This was a spiritual pressure, to say the least. Ragris displayed just a taste of his power to Ravage purposefully, it was turning out to be a grand plan with the way this hooded fool was coming into his vicinity. It was perfect. ~>
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Pausing as the man clearly stated his feelings on his movements, Ken would let it sink in for a moment. Curious indeed! Putting his other hand in his open pocket, Ken would shrug as he decided to listen to the man.

"My name is Ken. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:51 pm

<~ Through further speculation, Ravage would sense a familiar, but ungraspable fragrance/odor coming off of Ken. He could tell that this man could barely pass as human simply from the very power of his nose alone.

... All the more reason to squash him like the bugs he clings to...

Somehow, Ragris had full control of how he could speak to Ravage with telepathy; A feat that Ravage himself wasn't exactly happy about. ~>

" Call me Blaze... Do you have anything I can eat? The hunger inside of me is absolutely real. "
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) EmptySat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Hearing Blaze's strange request, Ken would simply chuckle a bit before outstreching his arms and revealing the vast wasteland they both inhabited. Hearing the voice within Blaze through his own telepathic abilities, Ken would tilt his head slightly before pretending he couldn't hear his new acquaintance's thoughts. Weather it be Ken trying to hide his true potential, or him not wanting to alarm Blaze, the true motives behind this would remain a mystery.

"As you can see.. there ain't much food out in these parts, Blaze..-"

Pausing for a second, Ken would gesture with his right arm to the massive black and crimson palace in the distance. Arms still outstreched, Ken's ring would pulse with amplified blackened energy. As he spoke, an inky black cloud would form besides him. Suddenly, it would reveal a man facing away from the view, shrouded by flames and muffled by the sounds of thousands crying out in agony. This was a projection of a darker, more gruesome time, in which ones in power had to use strength to survive and thrive. The shrouded man would turn to the view, but all that would be revealed would be glistening blood red eyes peering through the fire and burning flesh.

"...that's the ruler of that palace, Blaze. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to set your path to him, but there is a large abundance of some of the best delicacies in all the land. Of course, you can't just take the food, you'd have to buy it. From that entrance tho..? I'm gonna assume you don't have Elysian currency. I say, you should get a job there but.. they're not the friendliest of people. That's why I'm out here! I'm about to create my own Emerald City... I know this is a SUPER weird question but... would you want to help me rule this new nation? As equals, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)   The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 2 :: The Edge of Elysium-
Jump to: