Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
I'm here boss Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
I'm here boss Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
I'm here boss Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
I'm here boss Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
I'm here boss Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
I'm here boss Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
I'm here boss Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
I'm here boss Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
I'm here boss Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
I'm here boss Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
I'm here boss Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
I'm here boss Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
I'm here boss Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
I'm here boss Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
I'm here boss Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
I'm here boss I_vote_lcapI'm here boss I_voting_barI'm here boss I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

I'm here boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:57 pm

+Chusin had made her way to the home of her Kage , reason being that she had accepted a mission and what nots. So here she was, she approached the door of and gave a hard knock.

"Anyone home."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 am

A small explosion would be heard in the basement of the house. The door would open as smoke began to poor out, and Slade would stumble out singed and covered in soot. Looking over at Chusin, Slade would dust him self off before introducing himself.

"How are you doing? I'm the Ebonkage Slade. How may i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:08 am

"You can help me by feeding me, uuuuugh! I'm so hungry and haven't eaten in forever."

She placed her hand on her tummy and rubbed it, even though she didn't even need to eat truth be told, she just wanted food and this guy had to have some since he looked like the type to have some.

"What has the world come to when it lets someone like me go without food!?"

At that moment she started to tear up a bit, she just didn't understand why she had to suffer like this; was she a bad person or was she just a bad person? These were the many things that ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:25 pm

You poor child. Have a seat by the kitchen counter. we have some leftovers in the fridge. Opening the fridge he would fumble around and set a tupperware container on the counter and a can of soda. Opening the container revealed  a full chicken dinner containing chicken drumbsticks, cornbread, candy yams, and green beans. So where are you from? You seem pretty new around here. As he attempted to spark conversation he would put the container into the microwave.

Last edited by Slade Hyuga on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:56 pm

It was the first time someone had been this nice to her, it was like she was in heaven or something; her heart was racing and her mouth watering. She followed the man inside and took a seat on a thin wire that sprung from her backside, while it was weird to most, she found it cool and yet odd at the same time since it happened whenever she fell back. Even if there were chairs, she would completely avoid them because chairs are the devil and she wants nothing to do with them.

As she sat, she saw the good food that was brought out and the pop that was left for her, it was like a dream come true or something. She couldn't wait to dig in, but she had to hold off till the food was warmed up because eating cold food is just nasty at times. Now it was on to the small talk, which she really couldn't answer all too well, but she'd try her best.

"Well I'm from many places and I mean many, can't really pinpoint where exactly, buuuut meh. Lets just say that I'm from wherever you're from and we can be best friends or family that's best friends or lovers!"

This was her actual answer, it was the truth though, she didn't know where she was from because she was so scattered about she forgot. However, Slade would find out that he would be stuck with this for a long time and times to come.

"Hmmhmmm."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 pm

So you're a drifter of sorts i take it. As he spoke he continued to process all she said to him, and the fact she sprouted a wire tail to sit on. He noticed that the way she spoke she was looking for a place to call home. He wouldn't mind her moving in. He was just cautiuos of her trying to form such a relationship without even knowing his name. Well, what can you tell me about yourself? He asked as he turned and grabbed the plate of food from the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 am

"Well yeah if that's what it comes off as haha."

The smell of the food was really getting to her, she really couldn't wait to eat the food, but she knew that it was almost ready and soon she'd be able to dig in. Though there were more questions for her to answer and she'd be happy to answer them all since she had nothing better to do.

"Well that's where it gets tricky to be honest, so let me take you on a trip through my mind. QUE MUSIC!"

At that moment music started to play as she got ready to tell Slade about herself.

"I can't do that, because if I tell you you'll hate me and avoid me like the plague like everyone else does; trust me on this one..."

She said with a bit of sadness before she forced herself to cheer up.

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 am

Try me. He said as he placed the plate of food on the counter in front of her. Lets try from the beginning and work our way through to the present He would sit on the edge of the counter and hand her a spoon before he gave her his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 5:51 am

"Well its just me as a whole, everyone hates for one reason or another, I mean its actually funny when I think about it. I can't talk to anyone because I suck at talking to people, which doesn't help me whatsoever; like seriously it doesn't. I was killed more times then I can count by other people who didn't like me, it was quite the show I might add. Getting set on fire, stabbed in the head, blown up a few times, froze a bit and brought back as a zombie, etc.

When I try to do anything, I get shut down before I can even start, all because I like to do things my way, I mean is that too much to ask for? My way works just as well as anyone elses. Plus being around me makes every "Cool" guy a loser for whatever reason, which is why I'm always alone. It just sucks man, it really does, it sucks ass.

I have to beg and plied with people just to be apart of something, because if I don't then I'll just be someone no one wants to be around, someone who has little to no use at all."

She said all in one go, but it was the truth in every possible way. She looked at the food and just sighed, she wasn't even in the mood anymore.

"Life sucks, it really does. I should just kill myself and stay dead this time, I see no reason to even live half of the time; yet I can't even do that right.

*Sigh.*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:13 pm

True the world is a cruel place. and its also true that there are people that would never understand you because they don't really know you. And its quite the feat that you have died so many times and have returned.

He would pause for a moment as he poured himself a drink.

But heres a basic, but important question for you. What do you want out of life?

He would sip his MtnDew as he awaited her answer. He wanted to try and get and better understanding of her views on life.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:00 pm

"Well dying wasn't that bad at first till it got boring and I mean really boring, now I just do whatever and if I die, oh well. But about what I want out of life....I want to be happy and or rule the world with an iron fist and then destroy it because it needs to be destroyed heh."

She wasn't too sad anymore, in fact she was feeling a lot better now that she got all of that out of her system. It had been a long time since she told anyone about herself because no one actually listened to her in the first place.

"So can you help me with my goals of world domination? It would be really awesome hahaaa."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Sorry kid. World domination is a no go in my book. But I'm wiling to help with the happiness part. He would set his drink down and motioned for her to follow. Heading towards the basement the remainder of the smoke had decipated enought for them both to see clearly. They would be greeted by blinking lights and computer screens.THis area was a complete contrast to the tranquil atmosphere of the household.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 am

"So you won't help me take over everything huh? That makes sense because I totes would've took you out the moment I got a chance. Though I'm shocked that you're so chill about all of this haha, I mean man you're like really chill."

She hadn't meet someone like this in a long time, it was like a breath of fresh air or like meeting someone knew and finding out they like everything you do. It was just cool to see someone not freaking out about the odd stuff she said and will say soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Well besides the obvious neurabetrayal being a ruler would lose its novelty after so long. I mean think about it. Ruling unopposed would eventually get boring. As they traversed deeper into his lab the atmosphere was almost literally electric. Tools were all over his lab as it looked like he was working on finishing a body that looked human, but upon closer examination its chest was split open revealing the cybernetic interior.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

"Well I suppose you're right."

She wasn't sure what was going to happen next which was fine since all of this was super new to her and she was actually into this little trip she was on and was really excited to see just what this trip was going to bring.

"Soo aside from my rambling, what are you up too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm here boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here boss   I'm here boss Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here boss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: New Terrace :: Northern District :: Hyuga House-
Jump to: