Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Mylania's Chakra System Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Mylania's Chakra System I_vote_lcapMylania's Chakra System I_voting_barMylania's Chakra System I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Mylania's Chakra System I_vote_lcapMylania's Chakra System I_voting_barMylania's Chakra System I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Mylania's Chakra System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Mylania's Chakra System Empty
PostSubject: Mylania's Chakra System   Mylania's Chakra System EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:58 am

Because we've all gotten used to chakra, and most of us refer to the energy we use as chakra, we'll be labeling the base energy used in our RP as chakra. This goes for all forms of energy used on site, no matter from what source.

However, since this site caters to more than just shinobi, it would be redundant to say that all chakra is the same. Therefor chakra in Mylania will be split into two categories.

Ki

Ki is the physical energy used to perform ninjutsu and other feats. Ninja rely on ki primarily. All jutsu, no matter the source or type, uses Ki. Hand signs are usually used to manipulate ki, however, it is quite akin to a spell casters chant.

Chi

Chi is the spiritual energy used to perform magic and other feats. Of course, magicians rely primarily on chi. Spells that draw from either the user, a medium, or a nearby source such as water or a tree are harnessing that objects or person spiritual energy. Usually spoken words are used to channel chi, as a mystic tongue is used when casting spells. However, some beings are natural magic users and do not need an incantation to cast spells.

The World's Energy

The world itself is what gives all beings the ability to use chakra. The world's soul produces chi while the heart of the planet produces ki. The world never runs out of chi nor ki due to the power of the Infinity Cycle.

The Infinity Cycle is the actual movement of ki and chi through and around the planet. Ki is exhausted out through the north pole of the world and orbits it halfway, arching east around the planet before entering the south pole. Ki is then converted into Chi, which does the same cycle, only arching west around the planet. Chi and Ki constantly enter and exit the planet, evolving as it does into a more powerful chi and ki. If the Infinity Cycle was ever to halt, people would slowly lose their ability to perform ninjutsu and magic, and soon the planet would wither and die as well.
Back to top Go down

Mylania's Chakra System
Page 1 of 1