Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Looking for Jaden Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Looking for Jaden Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Looking for Jaden Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Looking for Jaden I_vote_lcapLooking for Jaden I_voting_barLooking for Jaden I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Looking for Jaden I_vote_lcapLooking for Jaden I_voting_barLooking for Jaden I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Looking for Jaden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Walking into the bar that he had once destroyed, Shadow Uchiha would sit at the bar and order a scotch. Rubbing his eyes, Shadow would pull a silver box out of his cloak. Opening the box, the dankest smell would engulf the entire bar.

Bar Keeper: "Woah, woah, woah there buddy.. I'm afraid I can't let you spark that in here.."

Shadow would stare the man dead in the eyes and slowly pull a single blunt from the box and place it in his mouth. The average amount of fucks Shadow gives on a daily basis is always 0.

"Don't make me fuck this place up again, Bar Keep. I'm waiting for someone and this is a mood changer. Get lost, before I make you lost."

The Bar Keeper would slowly begin to reach for the sawed off shotgun from under the bar. Slowly squinting, Shadow's Mongekyou would begin to spin rather quickly.

You're going to let me do whatever I want in here for the rest of the night. Is that clear..?

Strangely, the Bar Keeper would have a change of heart. Maybe it was due to the Illusion Shadow had just put him under or simply he didn't want to start anything over a blunt, or maybe it was both? Regardless, Shadow would put the blunt between his right ear and sip on his scotch.

...Where the fuck is this guy..?
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:35 pm

++ It was 2 a.m. exactly two hours at midnight, the moment a spontaneous bolt of lightning cracks through the skies outside, illuminating a small, but, completely dark corner. The only thing visible would be a foot which barely caught the light from the outside. As the lightning cracked outside, you could see a silhouette of Jaden sitting tall in the chair, his irises, orange in color.

He was staring at Shadow, wondering how in the hell was it that he needed to come into his city without a call, video chat, or nothing? Jaden's disgust didn't show on his face, because he was thinking of another idea. Let's face it, Jaden hadn't really been doing anything since he killed his father. He acquired this new power he took to calling 'The Evolution of Rage'.

His eyes remained wide, with shock, but, his mouth remained calm as he leaned forward, as if in a trance. He used his legs to lift himself from the chair, standing up straight.
++

" Shadow Uchiha... You continue to disappoint me, is that drugs I see? "

++
Jaden began stepping forward from the darkness, his eyes wide open in shock, though, he wore a smile. He almost resembled a clown, in a way. Anyway, Jaden continued to walk toward Shadow before taking a seat at the bar with his back turned to the bartender. As he leaned back with a bit of finesse, he rocked his head back, looking towards the inside ceiling of the bar. One would wonder what he was taking a gander at. Every now and then, Jaden began to twitch for small, two second durations. On further inspection, you could tell that the shakes were uncontrolled. ++

" I believe that you are taking a liking to fucking me over, is that it? ...... What do you want? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:31 am

Shadow would have a ghost of a grin on his face as Jaden had finally showed his face. Downing his scotch with one gulp, Shadow would pull the blunt from his ear and put it back into his mouth. Time to get lit. Snapping his fingers, flame would emit from his hand. He would light his blunt and then shake his had to snuff out his flames.

What.. This weed? Nigga, please.

Puffing his blunt rather hard, Shadow would be making a considerable haze within the bar. His crimson eyes would gleam through the haze. Shadow had a look on his face that he hadn't had in a long time. Happiness.

On the contrary, actually. I'm here to offer you a job, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:26 pm

++ As Jaden stared at the ceiling, he began strolling down memory lane. He was revisiting all of the times his father called him a good for nothing boy; The time his father hit his younger sister and his mother; Even the time when his father admit that he killed Jaden's mother. He began to grit his teeth as he shook his head in disgust.

He still couldn't stop his nerves from shaking uncontrollably, though, he straightened up his back and turned around, his eyes catching those of the bartender's.
++

" Felix... I will take the bottle of scotch and a glass, if you will..... You know, Shadow, I believe I'm off duty, so do as you please. It's not like anyone would be able to stop you, except me. "

++
As the bartender passed the Scotch across the counter and soon after, a cup, Jaden was already committing to the act of showing his Sheriff badge to Shadow. With a light smile, Jaden awayed his badge before pouring the liquor into the glass.

He continued to listen to Shadow, as he raised his glass to his lips. He raised his left brow as Shadow made the proposal about a job.

Image of Jaden

For moments, Jaden remained quiet, recessing over information about his own lineage within the Grand Dominion. He smiled before taking in the shot of liquor with one gulp. ++

" So...- "

++
He said, already committing to the act of pouring another shot before he adjusted himself with a slight spin of his bar stool. His peripheral view went back to the ceiling, which he then noticed the haze and smoke affixes within the bar. His expression went sweet, and soon after his body shuddered and let off a light distortion all around him with uncontrollable effort. ++

" -... What is it that I will be doing on these said 'jobs' of yours? ... That shit smells amazing, by the way. Umm, anyway, what makes you think that I will work for you? Why would I...? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Shadow would smile. His body was shrouded by the smoke he was making. He was about half way done with his blunt at this point. His eyes would begin get hazy and his eyelids would become noticeably droopy. He needed a break from the Kage life.

The reason I offer you this is that I can feel that you are bored with your everyday life. I can sense hatred within you. That hatred will fuel your will to accomplish your desires.

Taking another drag, Shadow would exhale. The haze would reach Jaden with ease. Shadow would continue to eye Jaden and his behavior.

Oh, and the pay will be phenomenal.

Slowly closing his left eye, Shadow would put a lot of focus into making two boxes appear on the bar. He was higher than he expected. Usually he would be able to pull off the Kamui Technique with flawless execution. Opening his left eye, he would look over towards Jaden.

Within these boxes lies a weapon of incredible power. If you choose the white box, you will progress down the path of light and forgiveness..

Or...

You could choose the black box and progress down the path of darkness and hatred..

Gesturing for Felix to load another glass of Scotch, Shadow would continue to rip that blunt. At this point, it was almost done.

If you so choose to accept this gift, you will be fully obligated to the preservation of Elysium.

Shadow would snap his fingers and an ashtray would materialize on the bar. He would put his roach of a blunt out and pull another blunt of fatter proportions out of his silver tin. He would gesture for Jaden to spark this one.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:25 pm

++ With each passing minute that Jaden sat within the haze, you could see a noticeable action. It wasn't physical, except for the occasional shakes every now and then. Though, the smoke that did linger around him would look to be snatched from his body by some unknown force, though Jaden knew that it was his RAGE chakra acting in a way to force the haze away. He also knew that he was already feeling the effects of whatever it was Shadow was smoking in here. And, this had turned into a moment Jaden would have never in his life time, thought would have come close to happening.

Jaden and Shadow could be civil with each other without chaos. It showed that, despite their history, Shadow was trying for something. He didn't know what, though. He couldn't rack his brain for a reasonable explanation as to why he was here, but the moment Shadow spoke up about forgiveness, Jaden's ears were already tuned. These were emotional times for Jaden, the whole conspiracy around his mother's death driving him insane.
++

" So, I guess that it's safe to say that these weapons will change the way I think... Dammit, what am I asking, I know it to be true... "

++
Jaden heaved in a huge breath coupled with a bit of the haze, his body acting as a literal vacuum, before letting out the breath in a sigh. He lifted his upper body from the edge of the bar before swinging his bar stool around so that he faced the two boxes. One was White in color, the majestic view of this box was shining with a brilliant white color, which happened to be the only one Jaden was thinking about taking. If he could some how find his mother to ask for forgiveness, or even forgive himself for the matter. It would lift a huge weight from his shoulders entirely.

The other box was Black, and it oozed of Dark power. He knew within his mind that whatever was in this box, he didn't want to be exposed to in the slightest. Only corruption would follow his acceptance of it.
++

" Well, you certainly haven't bored me, Shadow. That works in your favor... "

++
Jaden reached toward the White Box with both hands. His movements were slowed, each second, his mind questioned his actions, though he still persisted. With a subtle lift, Jaden peeled back the top of the box. The box immediately emitted a shining light throughout the haze in the bar. The shining light seemed to latch onto Jaden's hands, traversing from his arms, all the way around the length of his body before dying down all together.

What layed inside were three fine
WHITE GUNBLADES. Each was different in design, and each looked as if it had different functions. Jaden knew too well, hell, probably better than anyone how to treat each masterpiece. They were perfect, no modifications had to be made, from what Jaden could see.

The Three Gunblades (White In Color)

After a few moments more of looking at them, Jaden closed the lid on the box with one hand, and with another fluid motion of the same hand, he simply pointed at the box with a serious face. Giving Shadow confirmation, more or less... ++

" I will not touch them now, however, if that is alright with you... This is not the venue I would do it. "
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Shadow would shrug as Jaden ignored his gesture. Putting the blunt in his mouth, Shadow would spark it with the same manor as before. Felix would look over to Shadow as he was doing so and squint his eyes. Shadow would pay him no mind. As he inhaled a large hit, Shadow would blow the smoke through his nostrils. At this point, the entire bar was hazed.

You're still not understanding what I'm saying, Jaden. Either you accept the blades now, or I walk out of this bar and never look back.

Grabbing the black box, Shadow would open it and gaze upon the evil wonders within. As the black box was opened, an ominous chill would emcompas the bar. Looking over towards Jaden, Shadow's facial expression would change from happy to serious within an instant. Shadow would grab the hilt of the elongated Kitana.

I, Shadow Uchiha, hereby accept you, Demon's Blade.

As he finished his acceptance speech, The Demon's Blade would begin to surge with an incredible amount of black energy. Barely able to handle the sheer power of the blade, Shadow would stand quickly, knocking over his bar stool in the process. Black energy would flow from within the sheath of the blade. A Satanic voice would surround the bar with volume.

Shadow Uchiha. Your soul is already a prime candidate to become Demon King. Continue to follow the path of darkness and evil and I will lend you all of my power.

Shadow would tremble before the awesome power of the Demon's Blade. Grabbing the hilt of the blade, Shadow would quickly unseat he the blade. Strangely, the so called blade had no actual blade. It was just a hilt and sheath. Looking confused for a moment, Shadow would soon smile and begin to laugh with intensity.

I call forth upon the Lightning Amaterasu to for the construction of my blade..!!!!

Within the same moment, a massive amount of black lightning would shoot from the hilt of his Demon's Blade. Surging with incredible power, the black lightning would seemingly condense into a long blade. Gripping the hilt even harder, Shadow would shout.

SOLIDIFY!!!

The black surging blade of lightning would crystallize instantaneously. With the help of The Demon's Blade, Shadow had successfully solidified his Amaterasu Lightning. Shadow's Demon's Blade has the property of solidification and can penitrate virtually any defense aside from other Demon's Blades or Heaven's Blades. Averting his gaze from his blade to Jaden, Shadow could feel his soul being corrupted even more than it already was. He had a wicked grin upon his face and a sadistic look in his eyes.

Oh my... Jaden. If you don't accept your Heaven's Blade...who will stop me from going berserk..?
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Timeless Child of the Moon :::: Yoruichi
Aliyah Rozalyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

The clone was easily able to pick up on the energies being expended quite heavily. She had wondered what was going on to keep Jaden from seeking her out, but now she had her answer. As well, she wasn't very happy about it. She simply stood in the doorway of the bar, her eternal essence giving the dank and dark room a somewhat transcendent glow. An aurora danced around her frame and though she seemed very small, her presence was large. Her omnichromic sight danced over Shadow and Jaden multiple times.

"It appears...I am intruding." She said almost in shock. Out of all of the scenarios she had pictured of her and Jaden's meeting, as promised several years prior, for it to be her disturbing him within a dank, dirty, and smoke filled bar...she was astounded. With an inaudible click, her feet touched the ground, and the auroran glow about her dissipated. Instead of making a move towards the two, she instead took a seat several stools away and simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:52 pm

++ Jaden lifted himself from his stool, this was already turning into a situation Jaden didn't feel the need to be in. The sole reason being that each of these boxes held something inside of them that Jaden didn't want the whole village to be involved with. And, no matter how bad Jaden wanted to draw at least 1 of his three blades, he refused to, because the thought of losing his mind within the city gave him shudders.

As he stood to his feet, he noticed Shadow ranting about leaving if he did not in fact draw the power from the blades, more than likely to excite his unquenchable thirst for power and battle. Jaden wasn't having it, not here, not now. What would it take for Shadow to realize that there were times to do things, and times where things wouldn't be in the slightest okay to do. So, he inched away from the box, and Shadow both respectfully.

It was then, that Jaden became hip to the energies being transferred between Shadow and his Demonic Blade. This made Jaden snap, inevitably.
++

" Bellz... Keep everyone safe. No matter the cost. "

++
Meanwhile, out of a distorted twist in the space up inside of the ceiling above Jaden, Shadow and the bartender. Bellz, Jaden's new android, began silently traversing the length and radius of the bar, scoping for troubled souls.

Bellz Image

Jaden noticed another person enter the bar soon after. This sent him into more distaste, even if at first glance, Jaden didn't know who she was personally. Though, his chakra seemed to deem her familiar as it began to spiral within his being. His chakra seemed totally clued in, though his mind was taking a turtle approach towards figuring out. The only thing he knew was that he needed to see her again. ++

" ... Save her, Bellz... "

++
Without another moment's notice, the view of the bar changed with everyone's perception. It would be as if they were all looking through a pair of midnight blue shades.

Bellz:
" Heavy... Heavy... "

Whoever was in the bar were being directly influenced by Bellz gravitational Core Energy. Though, until anyone moved, no one would feel the effects taking place. She was expanding her core energy so much that everyone's movements within the bar would be slowed, depending on the physical prowess of each person.

As Aliyah took her seat, she would notice that if she paid attention to anything for over a 3-minute interval, a smaller manifestation of Bellz, would come out of a gravitational distortion which made itself know as someone poking a still lake of water. Out of the distortion, Bellz ushered her small hand forward to Aliyah as if she wanted her to grab a hold of it.

Jaden stood in his same spot, the real Bellz relocating a few spots behind him with her head lowered. Her eyes glued to the ground.

Bellz:
" Are you okay, Jaden? " ++

" I'm fine... Just keep your head down. Better yet, close your eyes and rely on what you feel... Shadow, I told you no. How long will you allow your temptations to get the best of you? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Everything seemed to unfold rather quickly for Shadow. As Aliyah entered the bar, Shadow's back was turned so he wouldn't notice her at first. He would pause for a moment as he realized that in his moment of hysteria, he had let his blunt hit the floor. Lowering his blade, Shadow would pick up his blunt. For a moment, Shadow had lost his mind to the awesome power of the Demon's Blade. Sheathing his blade and fastening it to his waist, Shadow would push his hair back and assess the room.

"........."

At that point, he felt a small amount of gravitational friction as he sheathed his blade. Taking a large hit from his blunt, Shadow would grab the barstool he knocked over and set it upright. He would take a seat. Taking a second drag of equal proportion of the last, Shadow would sit silently as he tried to comprehend the true capabilities of these Blades. After almost 30 seconds of silence, Shadow would reach over the bar and grab the entire bottle of scotch.

"...my temptation...will always fuel my curiosity in anything in this world, Jaden.."

Putting out his blunt, Shadow would pour another glass of Scotch for himself and start to sip slowly. He was really trying to relax, but he could feel a burning feeling in his core. This was due to the Demon's Blade. It was corrupting him even further.

"...you can calm down, though.."
Back to top Go down
Aliyah Rozalyn
Aliyah Rozalyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Aliyah remained seated at the bar, looking over the selection of alcohol that was to be had, almost seeming to ignore the two next to her now. However, when the smaller form of the newly arrived android appeared before her, offering her a hand, Aliyah smiled warmly and shook her head with a small humorous wag of her finger.

"I've only just gotten here. I would like to stay a bit longer."
She said with a chuckle that betrayed the atmosphere. Her movements didn't seem to be too effected by the gravity, but one could never tell with the minuscule movements she gave.

When Shadow began to calm down, her gaze found the two interesting again. However, she didn't make herself known again, opting instead to await them to finish their meeting. She didn't think she needed to be involved, and even felt it would be rude to disturb them. So with a curious gaze, she turned back towards the android.

"Who might you be, by the way? I've not seen many automaton within this dimension." She inquired.

(You two can continue without me if I end up getting busy and unable to post for a bit. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jaden   Looking for Jaden Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jaden
Page 1 of 1