Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_vote_lcapAnnddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_voting_barAnnddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_vote_lcapAnnddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_voting_barAnnddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Empty
PostSubject: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:03 pm

++ A Spectral View... The scene starts behind Jaden's shoulder as we watch him aiming a sniper rifle at the blood moon in the sky. ++

" Breaker, 1-9. Breaker 1-9. I've got a clear shot on the suspect in question, give me the go ahead. "

++
Jaden said as he spoke into his microphone. His gazing, gray eye was peering into the scope of Sniper Rifle. He was wearing an all black attire, minus the white satin scarf he wore snugly around his neck. He was breathing pretty heavily; there was a thing that not everyone knew about him, aside from Kyo, a person he had met in an alternate universe. He still had very fond memories of him, which was surprising, because that was really all he remembered... That face. If he saw it today, he wouldn't know what he'd do.

Could he continue living his life as the Sheriff? Probably. But, the question remained, what exactly did happen to his brother Kyo. Jaden remembered distinctly, the Time Abilities Kyo held. Was he stuck in time somewhere? Or was he still in his previous lands timeline?
++

" ... Heh-heh, copy that, commander. "

++
As he said that, his index finger hugged the trigger of the Rifle as if he was in danger of not pulling it. With the quick pull, a long bullet broke through the wind with a ferocious speed. As the bullet stuck, Jaden's personality lit up. He had accomplished landing on the moon in a technical sense, so he was pretty fucking excited. ++

" Tango Down. Now, where the hell is this Jounin, I wonder? "

Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Guiding Fist of The New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Matsuo would be walking through the stands of the arena. Looking through the seats as he made his way towards the area. Leaning on the guardrails Matsuo would look over the expansive field. A smile almost as big as the field would cross his face as he jumped over the rail and began walking towards the center of the arena. As he looked around he would envision the arena packed full of spectators cheering uncontrollably. He would keep his hands in his pockets as he walked about the field thinking to himself: "This is gonna be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:37 am

++ His jet-black hair fluttered slightly and his attention was brought to his left, over the edge of a large wall where a large arena was. Jaden whipped his sniper up and over his back, utilizing the strap for quick and easy maneuvering.

He trekked across the building, planting his right foot firmly on the edge, and to his surprise, he saw a man in a fairly large cape standing there. He sneered, bringing his long gun back into his arms where then, he took aim at the guy. Although it would be fun just to pull the trigger, he didn't, out of certain moral standards.

Maybe if I could just...

Before he knew it, he averted the cross hairs which marked Matsuo to the ground beside him before taking a shot.

Pakkkooowww!!!

The shot was meant to scare the guy, and Jaden waited for a reaction. ++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Matsuo would stop and look around his Haki of awareness hadn't warned him of any incoming attack headed towards him. So he would remain stationary as he panned the area with his eyes hoping to visually spot where the shot came from. But he could only make out the general area. He knew another shot would be coming soon. So as a precaution he would remove a clutched fist from his pocket as he searched for the shooter.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:21 pm

((Sorry about the wait man.))

" I'm over here, guy... "

++
Jaden said, his voice muffled under the subtle intensity of the wind. His eye continued to peer into the large lens, scoping out the opposing guys overall appearance.

He began raking over events within his mind to try to figure out where exactly he had seen this guy before. These days, it wouldn't be a surprise if Jaden had grown up with him.

After a few more moments of thinking, Jaden impatiently clicked a switch on his sniper two notches forward before taking aim at Matsuo's leg. He pulled the trigger with assurance, hoping the guy would spring into action this time.

Why, because there were three fully loaded bullets headed in his direction in a single file line, bee-lining toward Matsuo with a threatening acceleration.
++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:44 am

A sniper! This is gonna get really annoying. He thought to himself as he locked eyes with with Jaden. He knew he had to work fast and close the gap between them. Because space is all a sniper needs to finish his job.

Never taking his eyes off his new opponent and his gun. Moving ever so slightly he would try to inch closer. As soon as he heard the shots ring out he would soru step and reappear a few feet to his left running through the stands towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:53 pm

(( Okay, since it seems I've forgotten to post my lists, I will be using the one from the old site. I will post an update here when I can. ))

++ The moment the man vanished, Jaden stood up straight, his eye opening as the sniper was tucked behind his back. He began expanding his awareness, taking a rural scope of the area with a few quick, short turns in arbitrary directions. That was when he heard loud tapping in the Stadium. As Jaden's head turned into the assailants direction, his eyes widened momentarily before going back to a serious gaze.

... A flash step...!

An impressive feat for someone Jaden had just met, and that said a lot. These days, he wasn't really one to give compliments, he just did his own thing; Which was something that kept him out of harms way. ++

" He's got some speed on him... 'Best stay light. "

++
After barely uttering those words through gritted teeth, he pondered about what type of training this guy had undertaken. Matsuo's speed was certainly impressive, but, Jaden was feeling like he had only chipped the tip of the iceberg... This guy held a certain 'presence', one which Jaden himself wouldn't underestimate nor overlook.

Mmphhh!!!

With a hard release, Jaden rebounded off of the stadium floor toward his opponent. His rebound held power; He was moving forward now, and there was no turning back. From his pouch, he grabbed a kunai and prepped it for a slice to Matsuo's chest. ++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Matsuo was a bit surprised that the sniper didn't run, but choose to engage in CQC (Close quarters combat). Choosing to keep with his original plan Matsuo would keep on his present course. With both his arms at waist height his hands and forearms would glow bright red and yellow before turning a metallic black.

As he grew closer he would see the kunai in the assailants hand. By this time he was already aiming for a straight right punch to the face. So he chose to follow through with his plan to knock the sniper senseless.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:51 pm

++ Of course, what better way than to test the speed of someone than Close-quarters combat. Well, I guess a race would suffice, but, we're in the heat of battle! Jaden had taken a shot at a random stranger, and now, he was forced to engage.

Hmm...

Thinking as he made his way toward Matsuo. It would seem that Matsuo's fists had taken on a transformation; One which could prove fatally dangerous toward Jaden since he didn't exactly put himself inside of the best position to defend against it... Though, in the split seconds he had, he transferred some of his Terogan chakras into the kunai before forcing it toward Matsuo's incoming fist.

Now, what happened next is remarkable in its own right. Matsuo's punch held some power, which made Jaden change his mind when he suffered a sprained wrist. The kunai turned into a liquid, sort of splashing around Matsuo's fist and onto him. After the liquid metal made contact, it solidified, trying to keep Matsuo in place.

Using his forward movement and the solidified metal, Jaden twisted his body around, twirling into Matsuo's frontal area where he would unleash a swift elbow into what he thought to be Matsuo's face. Jaden then pushed off of Matsuo's body with his feet, rebounding himself into the colloseum's arena where he skidded backwards whilst grabbing his sniper, taking aim at Matsuo's chest before pulling the trigger.
++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Matsuo was surprised as the kunai melted and formed around his hand. But it would not cause him to waver. As the spinning elbow was caught by his free hand. Feeling the fierceness of the strike that was aimed at his head Matsuo would smirk a bit as he clutched down on Jaden's elbow.

I see this is gonna be annoying.

He thought as Jaden kicked off his chest. Skidding back a few feet he saw jaden reaching for his gun.H knew he wouldn't have enough time to run in before the shot would be taken. So he would dive into the nearby bleachers to avoid the shot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:26 am

Sitting in the bleachers across from the action, Shadow Uchiha would be sitting and observing this miraculous fight. Eating popcorn, he would smile at the fact that these were the the best Shinobi he has ever seen in combat. Raising his eyebrow, he would cast an illusion around himself to prevent himself from being seen. Besides, they were too busy with each other.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:25 pm

++  As the sniper bullet hit the floor of the stadium, Jaden lifted his sniper sort of ticked of.

Dammit...!

His mind roared out in an unfamiliar part of his mind; locked deep within his subconscious. With his sniper lifted, he began briskly running towards a test dummy. All the while letting off sniper shots into the air to push a threatening thought into Matsuo's mind, just in case he felt like getting up to "See" where Jaden was. And right now, Jaden was attempting a "Hide" behind 1 of 6 test dummies inside of the arena. Things are definitely getting twisted...  ++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm

As the shots rang out Matsuo wouldn't hear any of the shots hit anywhere in the or area close to him. Peeking out from behind the bleachers Matsuo would see Jaden run to the training area of the arena.

Well i was gonna check out the rest of the arena eventually.

As he got up he noticed the melted chakra around his fist had hardened. Rolling up his sleeve he would activate his explosive brand. Forcing the brands energy into the shell around his hand Matsuo would cause it to explode and reveal his hand, still black from his own energy, slightly scuffed up from the small explosion. Cracking the knuckles on his right hand he would slowly approach the entrance to the training area. He felt that the sniper was waiting on him had the entrance covered with his rifle. Taking no chances Matsuo would toss in a couple smoke bombs covering the entrance and may allow him to enter undetected.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:23 pm

" ... I guess its a bit late to ask your name, then? "

++
Jaden yelled as he looked at the sky, his Sniper raised into the air beside him. Occasionally, he took a quick peek behind him.

After he heard the sound of cans rolling around at the entrance, his attention was moved.

Smoke bombs, really... when did anybody else outside of the DM get the memo on those?

He cursed under his breath before waiting before the smoke traveled past the top of the entrance before he wrapped his Sniper around his back before leaving his spot to putting his back on the wall of the far left. After that was done, he carefully wedged his way foot-by-foot around the perimeter of the wall whilst staring at the smoke with predator like tendencies. ++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:35 am

Its never too late to ask.

Matsuo would emerge from the smoke in new clothes it seemed. He was now adorned in a white cloak with portions of it in a deep blue. His hood shadowed his face as his jeans, gloves, and boots were all now black.

Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) MDMZiLDCy0Vo5WqliQIVtxw

My name is Matsuo Reinke. What is yours?

He seemed almost carefree. As if he didn't expect the person before him to attack him at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:09 pm

" Never too late, eh..? I get a sense that you're a forgiving man? Allow me to apologize for the attack that started all this. I daresay that you make me wanna continue... The curiosity inside me isn't showing any signs of quelling. "

++
He added, continuing to inch closer and closer to the smoke, using the perimeter of the wall to try and inch around the peripheral view of the one who claimed to be Matsuo.

As he inched, his heart began racing faster and faster. Each breath was beginning to press out his chest in big, silent heaves. But, when he saw Matsuo, everything stopped. According to Jaden, the time seemingly did the same. Jaden cursed under his breath, standing to Matsuo's left along the wall about 15 feet away.

Finally, he broke into a run, rapidly lessening the space between the two. Jaden's chakra began to spiral around his being, giving his physical image a new profound sense of rising texture.
++

" Let's finish this battle first, I'm not yet ready to give up my identity. I'm too far from home. "

++
With that said, Jaden hopped up and into his shadow which seemed to illuminate as he crossed the physical boundaries with little to no resistance ushered.

As he passed through, his shadow disappeared, leaving the sunlight to shine profoundly where he once stood.
++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Forgiving? Not exactly one of the words I would use to describe me. Understanding, strong, easily annoyed. Yes, but forgiving is not exactly what comes to mind.

Matsuo would already know of Jaden's position in the smoke so as it cleared he would have locked eyes with Jaden. Though he wouldn't notice due to the the shadowy effect the good has over his face.

Fine. Then tell me after I beat you.

Taking a defensive stance Matsuo would be surprised as his opponent disappeared into their own shadow.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:13 pm

++ From an outside view of the stadium, the smoke rose into the sky, fading into ascending heights. The area grew silent as words were last exchanged.

The sun shined profoundly, bringing the shadows out, bolstering their presence. It would seem that the shadows were swelling at this time, and if Matsuo was paying attention, he would be able to see that they held an eye which stared directly back into his the moment he looked to it. If his gaze just so much as left the shadows, the eye would close and disappear.
++

" ... "

++
Varying echoes of snickers could be heard over the silence, leaving Matsuo to ponder his next move.

Jaden's whereabouts would probably be the first thing on Matsuo's mind, and he could see why it would be. Though, in his mind, he knew that Matsuo was a Jounin Combatant. He had a mind of his own which would prove for an interesting bout between them.
++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Definitely the skills of a skilled assassin. But how long are you gonna hide?

Keeping on full alert he would hear the snickering echoing from all over the place. He wasn't one to play hide and seek, even as a child. So this moment of silence would begin to slowly eat at his patience.

Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:53 pm

++ It was certainly clear that Matsuo was taking defensive countermeasures. Which was good, Jaden certainly didn't want this interaction to be boring; Null of any sort of excitement.

If Matsuo was paying attention to his surroundings, he would be able to feel and see obvious shadows; Caused by things which cut off the sun's overall shine. These shadow's were bolstering with power, and it even seemed that they fed off of the surrounding sunrays, making the darkness within them even more darker and saturated. Not another second passed as a leg protruded from Matsuo's shadow, it was Jaden, hopping out of the shadow with a subtle amount of fluidity. This foot was aimed directly at Matsuo's chest to send him hurdling straight up into the air, though, it was nowhere near enough power behind the kick to send him into the air far distance. Had it connected, it would only slightly lift him, at which point, Jaden was already grounded, grabbing his sniper by the barrel tightly.
++

" What, running? Do you not fancy my assassin techniques? "

++
Jaden firmly grabbed the barrel of the sniper, whipping it as if it was a golf club to smack Matsuo with reckless abandon with the back recoil eliminator. If the kick hadn't shown any signs of damage, let alone connecting, this would surely make do.

Immediately, Jaden rehashed through a distorted field, and out came a firmly gripped pistol which replaced the sniper he had in no more than a second. With a click of the pin, Jaden was locked and loaded, waiting for a counter.
++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:32 am

When the kick connected Matsuo would jump with the kick to alleviate some of the damage. But little did Jaden know the cloak Matsuo was wearing now was a new type of armor developed by Slade. It would harden as an attack made contact, but remained flexible and light weight. A smirk would cross Matsuo's face as he blocked the stock of the rifle with the sleeve of his jacket.

Gotcha. Was all he said before the entire outfit jumpped from Matsuo's body and adhered to Jaden's. This is my special jacket. Its a bit special. Meaning it only likes me. Matsuo would then grab jaden and used his reverse momentum and rolled beckward to flip him over his head.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:26 am

++ This was where shit got interesting. Jaden was taking careful notice of how Matsuo didn't run from these assaults. An intimidating feat indefinitely in the eyes of him. It was fitting that he was this strong and attentive.

As short as he was, Jaden knew deep down that he had gotten himself into something greater than he'd expected... Which was a good thing.
++

" You're certainly strong, Matsuko... " (Pronounced wrong by Jaden on accident.)

++
His pistols were already at the ready, locked and loaded. But, to his surprise, Matsuo's jacket fled from his body and was now attaching to his. Jaden hadn't expected this, and he was certainly ready to see if Matsuo could withstand gunfire, but he froze up. His pistol enclosed hands crossed behind his back and they disappeared into thin air.

His hands came back around his body, emptied. As Matsuo rushed to grab him, he was ready. With a slight tug, Jaden let his body be taken against his will for a mere second. As he was hoisted, Jaden shifted himself, allowing either his feet or his hands to break his fall.
++

" What else have you got? " ++
He said, standing to his feet with his attention fixed expectantly towards Matsuo. ++
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Matsuo Reinke

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 am

Well aren't you cheeky? Matuo would as laying on his back. Apparently this man was more agile than he gave him credit. Chuckling as he arose to his feet he would look over at Jaden. At the risk of sounding cocky. You have no chance of defeating me in that suit.

After dusting himself off he would clap his hands infront of his chest, and he would slowly begin to seperate them. As he did a faint glow would appear between the palms of his hands and it gradually became stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)   Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Annddd Action!!! (Jaden vs. Matsuo)
Page 1 of 1