Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapSearch for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_voting_barSearch for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapSearch for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_voting_barSearch for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade: 2nd Tier Demon's Blade
    Brand:

Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Empty
    PostSubject: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:00 pm

-Walking the Edge of Elysium with his hands in his pockets and his winter outfit on, Snow would make his entrance in Mylania here. Even in the blazing heat, Snow could still see his breath. Looking around for anything shiny, Snow would begin his search.-

"...."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:22 pm

~ And the Wheel of Fate flow forward to a time where the weather is blazing hot. Whatever barren and dying trees and plant life the outside of the Elysium had were moist from the vast humidity.

If Snow continued walking, he would run into a funky smelling city, filled with dark skinned complexioned faced. They all wore beat down clothing, also known as rags. Everyone was carrying out responsibilities, and all seemed not to care about what another was going through. It was as if they were slaving around.

If Snow continued to walk deeper into the city, he would hear yells crying out into the vast crowds. "Lemonade, freshly squeezed lemonade here." If his eyes followed his ears, he would see a 4'0 tall man with a beard manning a lemonade station. He was a pale, short man. He looked sort of like an elf. The only thing that set him apart from an elf was the fact that he had human ears.

His upper body was bulging, clearly bigger than the bottom half of his body. Most knew his race as a Dwarf. Though, he didn't like that name, nor did he like the other derogatory named associated with it. He wore a smile, so one could say that he was having an okay day. ~
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:24 pm

-Walking through the group of people laboring away, Snow would notice the man by the Lemonade Stand and keep his hands in his pockets. Walking right past the stand, Snow would head for the biggest building in the city. It seemed that it was located in the center of the city. There had to be something of value there.-

"..."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:58 pm

~ 'The Dwarf' looking man was scoping Snow from the moment he saw him. Hey, why not, this guy wasn't any of the random trash which inhibited this place. Poor knaves. They were all right up under his clan's thumb, and they didn't even know it. As Snow passed the table, 'The Dwarf' scooped up two cups and skipped after him wearing a toothy grin on his face. ~

"Hey, dude. Hey, dude. Would you like to buy my lemonade, its guaranteed to quench your thirst on this hot day, I promise."
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:05 pm

-Stopping abruptly, Snow would sigh heavily before turning to the man. Without opening his mouth, Snow would empty his pockets to reveal that he had no money.

"....."

Snow would shrug at the man and turn away from him and continue to walk towards the center of the city.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:49 pm

~ So, he didn't have any money. That didn't explain the fact that this kid didn't know where he was at this exact moment. He had entered a controlled city. Along with 'The Dwarf' several other figures were staring at Snow trying to figure out who he was. They were all hidden by some separate crowd, all surrounding Snow and 'The Dwarf'. The two were being hawked, to say the least.

Whether Snow knew it, or not, the keepers of this city were soliciting illegal behavior. Though, they care not. They do as they please, and aim to eliminate anyone who gets in their way. Though, the only one Snow would notice would be 'The Dwarf' who tried to get his attention. Little did Snow know, 'The Dwarf' wouldn't give up so easily. So he eagerly stepped forward and said. ~

"Well, my descendants are poor, too. I can give you one for free, if you want?"
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:06 am

-Snow would squint at the man. He was way too eager to get rid of that lemonade. Looking him up and down, Snow would snap and a large spike of solid ice would impale the man through the back. The bloody tip of the spike stood still an inch away from Snow's face. It was obvious to him what was happening here. Everyone doing hard labor but a select few and they all happen to be looking at him at the same time.. What a coincidence..-

"...."

-Suddenly Snow's arms would go beyond subzero. Ice would creep from his forearms all the way up to his shoulders and spike upwards by the shoulders. He was ready for combat.-
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:17 am

~ 'The Dwarf' was done before he even knew what happened to him, this sent the other men into a collective whispering communicative process. These whispers wrapped around the buildings within the city and beyond, they were so loud.

Abruptly, all of the slaves whipped their attention towards Snow, utterly enraged. These slaves clustered the city, easily numbering in the thousands. They all brandished huge clubs which certainly looked as if they could deal some damage. They all take one step toward Snow, before pumping their clubs into the air. ~

"Ho! Ho! Ho!!!"

~ They all chanted in unison. There were huge buildings which lightly saturated the city. At the top, were about one hundred archers who took shifts in maintaining order around this hitch. Though, no one had a reason to look up there because nothing could be seen from the ground. But, now, if anyone was to look up at least into the sky, they would have a very vivid view of a collectively signaled shot by all of the archers. All of the arrows all aimed at Snow for a massacre situation.

Visual Display

The Archers raise their bows in they air before... ~

"Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!"

~ The Archers chanted loudly. This was like some sort of war cry. All of the slaves began taking steps, marching toward Snow in menacing, timed strides. ~
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 am

-Rolling his eyes, Snow would be forced to go full subzero form. Fully coating his body with thick ice, he would be resistant to the hundreds of arrow tips about to hit him. *tick tick chink tink* The arrows were bouncing off of him and he felt nothing. Looking over to the slaves, Snow would flick his wrist and a 20 foot long whip made out of water would form in his right hand. Snow would smirk as the bloodbath was about to begin.-

"....."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 pm

~ In response to the arrows being deflected by a suit of ice, the slaves sped up their pace, taking long distance hopping strides towards Snow. Their clubs were their weapon of choice which was sure to bring pain. And if these numbers weren't enough, minor setbacks were in place.

Now, would have been a good time to run from the onslaught of a controlled city such as this one. Slaves who were close began swinging their clubs with brick-bursting swings at Sora, but it was only about 3 or 4 slaves at first who get the chance to bash Sora's brains in. Then, a straight up clusterfuck of people jump over a long distance to bring down their clubs on Snow. Maybe they would get a reward for it. It was a chance they were all willing to take.

Meanwhile...

The Seven others. The Dwarf Overseers, who watched the lands in case of moments like these. They began to whisper again, loud as ever. They were more of a screech, than actually hearing words. It was a Newly Invented Dwarven tongue. ~

Dwarf Overseer Brad: "We must not underestimate him, crush him into submission."

~ From up under their hoods, they brandished staff's which radiated with a deep, red glow. The light's shined for about 5 seconds before the slaves did too. Slowly, all of the slaves bodies began to glow with a red, fiery intensity.

Since they were running in huge numbers, the accumulated a collective amount of heat from each other. The sun only made the heat hotter. Soon enough, the slaves clubs caught fire and acquired a blasting attribute. Snow was in trouble.

Moments passed by as horde after horde of slaves ran after Snow trying to bash his brains out with exploding clubs. More chants could be heard from atop of the buildings. ~

"Ho! Ho! Ho!"

~ Another barrage of arrows came down on Snow, but this time, they were flaming, piercing arrows. ~
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:20 pm

-Scowling to himself at the sight of the Slaves increasing in speed and determination, Snow would start a chain of hand signs. +You've got to be kidding me..+ As the slaves were closing in on him, Snow's Ice Armor would almost instantaneously melt and pool around his feet but strangely not absorb into the ground, like it was being suspended centimeters above the ground. As the slaves got to his position, Snow's body would turn into water and add to the pool that he was already standing in, easily doubling the size of the overall water. The sphere of suspended water would have an ominous voice and it would echo in the ears of everyone in the area.-

"...Water Style.........TORRENT..!!!!!!!!!!"

-The rather large sphere of water would suddenly drop and hit the ground. Creating a rushing wave of water in every direction, it would extinguish the slave's fire aura with rather effective results. The wave was unlike any other wave in a number of different ways: For starters, the kinetic energy wouldn't fade over distance and it would hit everyone on the ground. The wave would also seemingly 'reach out' to ones above ground level and attempt to get those enemies in some of the surrounding buildings as well.-

-Resolidifying a few feet from one of the drenched Hooded Dwarfs, Snow would smirk. Looking over the group of soaking wet slaves and hooded figures, Snow would snap his fingers. *CCRACCCKKKKKHHH* Within seconds, everyone that was wet or standing on wet ground was instantly solidified.-

"Flash Freeze..."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 pm

~ All of the whole town was focused on one focal point; Snow. And their perception only led  to believe that Snow had come looking for trouble. It was as simple as that.

The seven Dwarves sprang into action... They had speed, whirring in through several hundreds of human scrum to eliminate the outsider. Their staff's radiated with an extremely blazing fire attribute. And the more they drew close to Snow, the more information they gathered on him. First of all, he was a water release bender.

As soon as Snow began forming a water pool up under his feet, a sort of loud cackling sort of laughter rang out over the slaves chants.

Before you knew it...

All of the Dwarves, their cloaks flowing in the wind leaped several feet before bringing their staff's down in unison. As they came down, they brought their flaming staff's down whilst kneeling and exerting their flame attribute to high heights.

Their flames erupted from the Dwarves staff's and bodies, creating a huge, unified wall, created of high flamed attributes. These flames burned on par with the sun, easily capable of extinguishing a wide variety of water, though, the slaves would be the only ones to suffer.

D-O Brad: "I never expected an attack as that."

The wall actually held onto it's intention. The water rushed around them, but couldn't reach them.

D-O Christine: "Maintain the wall and charge him!!! If the king sees all of this, what would be your explanation? Go!!!!"

In unison, they flared their core energy, causing the wall's heat to vo into overdrive as the charged toward Snow, destroying any water, slaves or solidified object in its way.

Meanwhile... Atop the buildings, the archers watched as the waters crept up the building. ~

Archer Froyo: "It's fine, haha!!! Nothing but a little rain. Haha..."

~ All of the Archers joins in a unison of laughter for a moment before they were all slowly solidified. Pretty soon after, they all solidified in place. The chill of Snow was quite cold, that one.

Back to the Dwarves... Who were advancing Snow with their wall of pressuring, and seemingly indistinguishable flames. They had changed route, when Snow had suddenly turned his form into water, but they easily caught him within their sights and shifted their wall toward him, melting any ice with their unified wall. The all darted toward Snow, the wall changing its form into a condensed dart of raging hot flamed tendencies. ~

~ Mean while, several horns sounded off in the city loud enough to shadow the battle cries. ~[/color][/color][/color]
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    Elysian Jounin
    Elysian Jounin
    Snow

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:47 pm

As the wall of flames approached him with relative haste, Snow would analyze the situation and his mind would come to a single reaction within the brief second that was the wall of flame beginning it's charge forward towards him. Quickly doing multiple hand signs, Snow would take a large leap backwards. Mid-air, Snow would bite the tip of his thumb just hard enough to break the skin and 'slap' his hand down onto the air. Instead of wincing from the pain, Snow would simply let out a sigh.

"Summoning Technique: Frost Drake!"

Suddenly, a large cloud would quickly engulf Snow and his immediate area. As the wall of flame grew near, suddenly from within the cloud, Snow would make his escape while riding his newly summoned beast. Flying from within the cloud in the opposite direction from the wall, Snow would seemingly be trying to initiate a good old chase down. Snow and the wall of fire mages would be heading towards the center of the city with almost equivalent speed but Snow held one advantage.

Spoiler:

Focusing his attention towards his summon, Snow would crease his eyebrows together slightly. Within a brief moment, a physical link between both minds would be formed via ice saddle. Gripping the handle of the saddle, Snow's will would be transfered through the summon's movements. Glancing backwards at the wall of flaming mages, Snow would realize that it was still gaining on him. A scowl of annoyance would become apparent if one was able to see Snow's face at that brief moment.

"...let's go..!"

Suddenly, the Frost Drake would shift it's wings and then flap them with power to gain altitude. This was very efficient due to the wingspan of the beast. Continuing to flap it's wings with strength, Snow would begin head for the heart of the city. Looking down towards the mages, he would lift his eyebrow. He anticipated some sort of projectile based attack in the back of his mind.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)   Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for Artifacts (Anyone Welcome)
    Page 1 of 1