Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    SEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_vote_lcapSEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_voting_barSEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    SEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_vote_lcapSEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_voting_barSEO (Search Engine Optimization) I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sevyn Tyn
    Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
    Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
    Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Empty
    PostSubject: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello guys.

Recently, I've been doing a whole lot of research on making money online and found out some very valuable info. I've tried and tested this research a little while ago, but I've kinda ran into this wall where I wanna see how it goes if it is implemented by everyone.

What I found out is that the search engines rank sites on how many people land on it day after day. Facebook can be used to get targeted viewers here. By sharing our topics with Facebook, the right people could click it and be brought over to view the site in its entirety. Then, they could decide if this is something they are interested in or not. Every time a shared thread is put onto Facebook, Facebook sorta sifts through its users and makes the thread available to them according to the Keywords and the users interests. Something I didn't know even happened. Bloggers user this method to rake in visitors to their site.

Lemme know what you guys think.
    Back to top Go down
    https://mylania.rpg-board.net
    Synapsys
    The Vapor Assassin
    The Vapor Assassin
    Synapsys

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:52 pm

It's worth a shot.. Might as well go for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 am

Honestly, it seems like a great idea for the site. The fact it can help with getting the page views and the probability of new members, is a prospect I'm all in for. The only problem, is that I want to run that by Kyo. Unfortunately, he hasn't had phone or internet for weeks now. I'll try to reach him some other way and put in his opinion when he gives it.
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:37 am

Just spoke with Kyo and he gave his green light for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:39 am

I don't see why he wouldn't approve of this? I've already stayed posting our link around.
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:46 am

He wouldn't only because the Vale Continent isn't completed yet. He didn't want heavy advertising at first, but when he thought about it some more, he figured we could just alert newcomers that the Vale Continent isn't all that finished and it isn't wise to start off there.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:50 am

Makes sense. But I feel like the more people the better. We could just do some sort of announcement to the participants of Mylania on the pending construction. If everyone starts to spread the word about Mylania, we should start to see a few new faces around here! I'm excited!!
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:53 am

Oh believe me, I want more people as well, so the idea resonated well with me. The announcement can be made, so that's not a problem at all. Hopefully we can get some new faces, because it would be good to test out the roleplaying aspects of the site.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 am

I'll see what I can do. I know a few people that are looking for a creative writing outlet that I think would thrive here. I'll get back to you guys in a few days!
    Back to top Go down
    Dente Wolfheart
    Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 am

Good luck!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)   SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Empty

Back to top Go down

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
    Page 1 of 1