Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Truthseeker abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Truthseeker abilities I_vote_lcapTruthseeker abilities I_voting_barTruthseeker abilities I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Truthseeker abilities I_vote_lcapTruthseeker abilities I_voting_barTruthseeker abilities I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Truthseeker abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya Ayanagi
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Maya Ayanagi

Truthseeker abilities Empty
PostSubject: Truthseeker abilities   Truthseeker abilities EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:45 am

Arc Limit-Requiem Unversed: As a genin, Maya is able to take one aspect of any physical ill intent towards herself and completely nullify it in a 100 foot radius of herself by spoken word. This also works for herself as well. What this means is if Maya is physically touched with any ill intent, she will be able to nullify a single aspect of the touch. For instance, if a person fire punches Maya, she will be able to either prevent the use of fire, friction, punches, force, or even forward arm movement within a set area around herself. She is only able to lock one aspect at a time and the longer she has something locked, she is constantly drained of chakra. Maya also locks the aspect for herself as well, preventing her from breaking the requiem of her own set area. -------Grows stronger and gains new abilities with training.

Electric Bending: Maya can manipulate small amounts of static and electricity without the need to use hand signs or spells. She can easily conjure enough electricity to stun a normal non-ninja/magician person. She is also able to reduce the static around her body to increase her speed and jump height as well as increasing static over a foe to slow and weight them down, as well as magnetizing them.

Marked for Negation: The only spell Maya is able to cast on her bullets at this time. It is unknown how Maya learned this spell, or even if she can use it without her bullets. With this spell, Maya announces a two post incantation as follows. 1st Post, "From the Brightest of Stars, a harrowing darkness is born from those in the shadows." 2nd Post, "To burrow deep into the hearts of the hopeful, the all consuming shall rid the world of both hope and despair!"

---Following this incantation, Maya's bullets become encased in powerful dark auras. When she fires her bullets, she is pushed backwards from the force. The bullets released have a light vacuum effect on its sides only with a repulsion effect on the back. If a bullet hits an opponent, or even grazes them, they achieve one mark. If the opponent is marked four times, they have been marked for Negation.

Ritual of Negation: Once an opponent is marked, they become linked to an unknown energy source outside of the realm of Iris. The persons entire existence becomes that of this unknown energy. If Maya uses Requiem Unversed on this energy, within the next two post, any and all persons marked for negation will immediately cease to exist, no matter the strength.

---Besides the lengthy casting time for this spell, as well as the non-existent margin of error for completion, this spell also consumes all of Maya's chakra, leaving her unable to battle afterwards.
Back to top Go down

Truthseeker abilities
Page 1 of 1