Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Cross' Abilities Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Cross' Abilities Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Cross' Abilities Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Cross' Abilities I_vote_lcapCross' Abilities I_voting_barCross' Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Cross' Abilities I_vote_lcapCross' Abilities I_voting_barCross' Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Cross' Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Tar: The black oil-like substance which was his brother's ability that is now his own.

Tar Forming:
Damian can use his Wielder ablilities to form Tar into weapons, creatures, and even clones.

Wielder Abilities: The Wielder ability, to be quite frank, is alteration. Damian can alter things on a molecular scale since he has had centuries to practice with and master this ability.

Darklings: These creatures are born and bred in the depths of Tartarus. They are worse than demons, the most lethal race being the Ravagers.

Titans: Damian can reach into Tartarus' depths and release the feared Titans from imprisonment. They are under his complete control.

Teleportation: Damian can move between dimension and appear anywhere he pleases.

Immortality: Because of his lineage, he is able to heal from virtually any wound. This is partially due to the fact Damian's blood is divine, and any object that enters his body is immediately stopped.

Hellfire/Fire Resistance: Because of his lineage, he is unaffected by fire as well as hellfire.

Exorcism: Damian's supernatural powers allow him to rip supernatural beasts, demons, mystical power, etc. from a human body.

Shape Shifting: Damian can shift his appearance. This is an extension of his Wielder abilities.

Ancient Darkness Style: Shadow Torture: Damian can use someone's own shadow to torture them. Takes two posts to activate.

Ancient Darkness Style: Eternal Night: Damian can surround himself and his opponent with pure darkness. It is only released when he declares it, takes two posts to activate.

Ancient Fire Style: Hellfire: Damian can summon hellfire.

Ancient Fire Style: Hellfire Rain: Damian sends a fireball into the sky, this causes for fire to rain down upon the area.

Pheromones: Damian can omit pheromones from his body into the surrounding area, these will effect the person's emotions depending on Damian's preference.

Deconstruction: Damian can use his Wielder abilities for a different purpose. Damian can take any element or metal apart, he can also change its composition at will.

The Serpent: Damian can project a psychic serpent into his opponent's mind, this serpent will persuade them into doing Damian's will for a short period of time. Does not take control of opponent, however, influences them. Making them doubt their next move. Is in effect for four to five posts.

Super Strength: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced strength.

Super Speed: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced speed.

Reality Alteration: Because of his lineage, Damian can alter reality on a certain scale. Example, he is able to convert fire into air. This takes more energy and concentration than usually using his Wielder abilities.

Urumaki Seal: Damian learned this seal from his mother, it primarily works with a weapon. Once this seal is in place, if his opponent is struck by the weapon, their soul is tied to the weapon until they are released.

Othikae Seal: This seal was originated by the first Yumeikage, Juriko Kaijan. It was used to seal the most dangerous of threats away unless they are released by the person that used the seal. Take four posts to activate, once activated, continues until the end of post unless deactivated.

Life Drain: Once the Life Drain has been initiated, both parties will lose life force the longer the battle drags on. This will effect both parties, slowly causing them to not be able to use jutsu/abilities that require a lot of energy because it'll bring them closer to losing. Takes five to seven posts to activate, once activated, continues to the end of the post.

Last edited by Damian Cross on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 pm

I would say something but I'm afraid I would get ridiculed.. I say no but, let's see what everyone else has to say.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Your an admin, say what needs to be said Shadow. No one is allowed to be ridiculed for stating their opinions, that's childish.

Darklings: These creatures are born and bred in the depths of Tartarus. They are worse than demons, the most lethal race being the Ravagers.

Titans: Damian can reach into Tartarus' depths and release the feared Titans from imprisonment. They are under his complete control. (Messing with Tartarus will most likely end up casting you as an automatic antagonist unless that's what you're going for. Tartarus is the last circle of hell on here.)

Immortality: Because of his lineage, he is able to heal from virtually any wound. This is partially due to the fact Damian's blood is divine, and any object that enters his body is immediately stopped. (No one, not even the god's themselves are immortal. Moreover, instantly stopping things that enter your body, at least depending on the power of the substance or foe, should take time and effort, not be instantaneous.)

Hellfire/Fire Resistance: Because of his lineage, he is unaffected by fire as well as hellfire. (There are many different types of fire that do many different types of thing. It would be impossible to have immunity to it all.)

Exorcism: Damian's supernatural powers allow him to rip supernatural beasts, demons, mystical power, etc. from a human body. (That sounds cool, but needs to be explained a bit more.)

Pheromones: Damian can omit pheromones from his body into the surrounding area, these will effect the person's emotions depending on Damian's preference. (More detail of the pheromones. Is it pollen based or sex based like with animals.)

Deconstruction: Damian can use his Wielder abilities for a different purpose. Damian can take any element or metal apart, he can also change its composition at will. (You will need to know your science to use this ability. No "I deconstruct this metal down to its base form and them turn it into something else." You should know what elements come from which metals and what all of those sub-elements do to use this effectively.)

The Serpent: Damian can project a psychic serpent into his opponent's mind, this serpent will persuade them into doing Damian's will for a short period of time. Does not take control of opponent, however, influences them. Making them doubt their next move. Is in effect for four to five posts. (This won't always instantly work, nor will the serpent be able to penetrate any mind. It's fine as is, as long as the serpent has a mind of its once released, or else you'll need to control it manually.)

Super Strength: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced strength. (To what degree?)

Super Speed: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced speed. (To what degree?)

Reality Alteration: Because of his lineage, Damian can alter reality on a certain scale. Example, he is able to convert fire into air. This takes more energy and concentration than usually using his Wielder abilities. (That's not really reality altering. It's more elemental degradation.)

Urumaki Seal: Damian learned this seal from his mother, it primarily works with a weapon. Once this seal is in place, if his opponent is struck by the weapon, their soul is tied to the weapon until they are released. (What does tying a persons soul to the weapon accomplish?)

Give your input Shadow, and anyone else.

Since this is a Kage leveled character, most of this is acceptable, however, this counts as a character transfer. The rest of your characters will need to start from square 1 after this.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:56 am

Titans: Damian can reach into Tartarus' depths and release the feared Titans from imprisonment. They are under his complete control. (Messing with Tartarus will most likely end up casting you as an automatic antagonist unless that's what you're going for. Tartarus is the last circle of hell on here.)

R- That is fine, if that is what people would like to view Damian as.

Immortality: Because of his lineage, he is able to heal from virtually any wound. This is partially due to the fact Damian's blood is divine, and any object that enters his body is immediately stopped. (No one, not even the god's themselves are immortal. Moreover, instantly stopping things that enter your body, at least depending on the power of the substance or foe, should take time and effort, not be instantaneous.)

R- Immortality is a word meant to describe an elongated lifespan, at times even the inability to die by conventional means. When I use this word for Damian, I am referring to his elongated lifespan and his ability to heal from virtually any wound. As far as it goes with the stopping object that enter his body, that was worded poorly. I can change that.

Hellfire/Fire Resistance: Because of his lineage, he is unaffected by fire as well as hellfire. (There are many different types of fire that do many different types of thing. It would be impossible to have immunity to it all.)

R- I am aware of this. However, I was referring to only traditional fire and hellfire. If I was trying to cover all bases, I would have said flames of any variation, but I am aware that no one can be completely immune to everything of any variation.

Exorcism: Damian's supernatural powers allow him to rip supernatural beasts, demons, mystical power, etc. from a human body. (That sounds cool, but needs to be explained a bit more.)

R- Explained in what sense?

Pheromones: Damian can omit pheromones from his body into the surrounding area, these will effect the person's emotions depending on Damian's preference. (More detail of the pheromones. Is it pollen based or sex based like with animals.)

R- His pheromones can work sexually, but, they are aimed to tamper with the parts of the brain that control emotional response primarily yet he can also use them to attack other areas, which would cause him to produce more pheromones.

Deconstruction: Damian can use his Wielder abilities for a different purpose. Damian can take any element or metal apart, he can also change its composition at will. (You will need to know your science to use this ability. No "I deconstruct this metal down to its base form and them turn it into something else." You should know what elements come from which metals and what all of those sub-elements do to use this effectively.)

R- Understood.

The Serpent: Damian can project a psychic serpent into his opponent's mind, this serpent will persuade them into doing Damian's will for a short period of time. Does not take control of opponent, however, influences them. Making them doubt their next move. Is in effect for four to five posts. (This won't always instantly work, nor will the serpent be able to penetrate any mind. It's fine as is, as long as the serpent has a mind of its once released, or else you'll need to control it manually.)

R- I am aware it won't always be instant. And it can work both ways, either auto and manually.

Super Strength: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced strength. (To what degree?)

R- I'll say he's able to punch a hole through a tank's armor plating.

Super Speed: Damian's demonic heritage allows him enhanced speed. (To what degree?)

R- I'll say fast enough to dodge bullets.

Reality Alteration: Because of his lineage, Damian can alter reality on a certain scale. Example, he is able to convert fire into air. This takes more energy and concentration than usually using his Wielder abilities. (That's not really reality altering. It's more elemental degradation.)

R- That was only my example. He could, for example, change the colour of the sky or even transform the sun into a white dwarf. Somewhere along those lines of alteration.

Urumaki Seal: Damian learned this seal from his mother, it primarily works with a weapon. Once this seal is in place, if his opponent is struck by the weapon, their soul is tied to the weapon until they are released. (What does tying a persons soul to the weapon accomplish?)

R- You either keep them as a slave since they cannot leave your side until released, you can (if using a blade) keep them in chained to a place since they can leave until released or, once tied, kill them with the weapon so that their soul is trapped within it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 pm

To me, there are a few things gs I would be worried about even if this character starting at Kage level.

1) The Urumaki Seal. I like the concept, but I feel like you could do it to anyone. I feel like there should be some type of fight to conquer the enemy's soul instead of just snatching it. This technique needs a buffer of some kind. Maybe if you miss with the first swing of the weapon than the seal is canceled. Making you do the ritual again. But I also feel like this would take up a lot of energy to preform.

2) The Serpent is a good idea, but it will be hard to show in an RPIng scenario. How will the opponent rp when he/she is under "control"? And how much energy will this ability consume?

3) For your deconstruction and reconstruction stuff, that takes a considerable amount of energy but since you are starting at such a high rank, in response, you could pull off such a technique at rapid speeds but don't forget about that chakra consumption.

All I'm really saying is that I don't want to see you forgetting about the amount of energy you have and trying to pull off all of your moves in battle. Just..keep it in check.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross
Natural Force
Natural Force
Damian Cross

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm

As far the Urumaki Seal goes, it can be done on anyone, but for the energy that it consumes to work, it will only be used for possible event purposes if that helps anyone.

When it comes to the Serpent, that one would be easy actually. Basically, once the Serpent is released, it would just cause the opponent to doubt their next move while feeding Damian their actual next move. That's why I gave this one a certain number of post usage.

And when it comes to the Deconstruction, it will not always be something large scale. It can be something as simple as breaking down the blade of a kunai which doesn't always require a lot of energy.

I can keep him in check, trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Okay, then I would love to see Damian in Mylania fucking shit up. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross' Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross' Abilities   Cross' Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross' Abilities
Page 1 of 1