Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
She Needed to Heal Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
She Needed to Heal Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
She Needed to Heal Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    She Needed to Heal I_vote_lcapShe Needed to Heal I_voting_barShe Needed to Heal I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    She Needed to Heal I_vote_lcapShe Needed to Heal I_voting_barShe Needed to Heal I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

She Needed to Heal

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shadow
    Yamiichi : Terran Genin
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Julia walked the square of the Night Terran village and headed towards the Nightville Medical Center. Her injury wasn't anything too bad, but it was in an area in which constant movement was needed, meaning she would always open said wound, if she didn't get it healed. Once at the office, Julia opened the door, and let herself in.

She looked around at the scenery of the center and continued walking forward towards the receptionist. Julia also recalled Alex saying she needed her injured hand to be healed and figured she'd wander into her new ally here eventually. Julia thought about Alex's story and everything that she had said. The assassin saw someone who constantly smiled the first time they met, go into an anguish so deep, it even moved her own cold heart.

"Hm..." She pondered to herself. She needed to learn new techniques in order to become one of the greatest monsters in Vale.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Alex was taking her leisurely time getting to the Medical Center that wasn't even an entire block away in the middle of the square. She took in the sight of the village as a whole and smiled as their were nothing but women as far as the eye could see. She hadn't been that comfortable in quite some time. The fear that a man was anywhere near her did not pervade her mind as she felt the feminine aura's of all the women of the village. Though some seemed more masculine than others, that fear that gripped her heart everytime she heard footsteps did not register within her mind.

"Ah, the start of a beautiful new life!" She took in a deep breath and stretched again. "Though a new life is just as well started after a meal, a bath, and a nap."

She wanted to go do just that but her bleeding hand said otherwise with a small jolt of pain. She winced slightly and sighed. "Well, first things first. Someone oughta make sure that girl doesn't go making blood pacts every other day, yeah?" She chuckled and briskly made her way over to the medical center.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:18 pm

*As soon as Julia stepped through the doors of the Medical Center, she would be greeted with the smell of scented candles and incenses. There was a small lingering smell of antiseptics too, but the candles did a good job of masking it mostly. The lobby of the Medical Center was mostly wood and set up like an old day lounge. There were only four couches, able to hold three people each. The receptionist's desk was a podium next to a sliding door. Behind it was a young girl looking to only be about 13 or 14 years old with Pink hair in two loop like bows. She bowed to Julia as she took note of her.*

"Hello and welcome to our Medical Center. If you are in need of immediate medical assistance, my Nee-chan will be with you momentarily."

*She gave the default greeting though she had never seen Julia before. Only a bit later did Alex enter into the Medical Center as well.*

"Hello and welcome to our Medical Center."

*She gave the same greeting to Alex, but told her that Julia would be first. There was no one else in the center either, giving it a slightly gloomy, if not relaxing, atmosphere.*
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Julia returned the bow to the young girl and took note of her hair color and style. She was adorable in Julia's eyes. Alex had soon come in behind her and was greeted much in the same way as she was. Julia merely nodded to her ally, then stood off to the side, just in case others would come and needed to speak to the young receptionist. The assassin decided on standing up rather than sitting, due to the fact she didn't want her wound to move around so much. More specifically, she stood closely to Alex and took in the gloomy and relaxing atmosphere of the medical center. She liked it.

"How's your hand?" Julia asked Alex directly.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Alex nodded at the Young nurses greeting and blushed just a slight bit at how adorable she looked. Alex wasn't too big a fan of pink, but the young nurse made it work. She moved with Julia as they awaited the arrival of the doctor and sat next to her. She was as tired as could be and still wasn't completely used to being able to freely use her own legs. She glanced up with a small smirk as Julia asked her question.

"Much better than your wound I reckon." She held up her hand, showing that it was only slightly bleeding. It was a little more than a small nuisance. "Just need to get her wrapped up properly and I'll be on my merry way. You, though, should probably take it easy for a while."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:58 pm

*As quiet as the office was, the young nurse could hear everything to two were saying. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't leave her post unattended.*

"Um, are you two new here? I don't believe I've seen either of you before."

*She did recognize Julia a little bit. She thought she might have seen her once or twice around time, but that was in the span of a long gap between each time. She was sure that she had never seen Alex for a fact though. There was a bit of commotion outside for about thirty minutes now, and she wondered what was going on. No one had come into the Medical Center to tell them anything yet though.*
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"This wound is nothing more than an annoying scratch." Julia protested and promptly folded her arms beneath her chest. She wasn't all too worried about it, but figured she did need some rest after all of that hype and destruction. Julia and Alex were then questioned by the young girl. She asked who they were and Julia felt the obligation to tell her. "I am Shadow of the Night Terran Village and this is my partner, Alex. We're both newcomers. Glad to meet your acquaintance." Julia gave the girl a small bow, as to not open her wound any further.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:03 pm

"Would it kill ya to be completely honest for once?" Alex whispered to herself after hearing Julia's half truth of an explanation.

She rolled her shoulder and cracked her neck before jumping to her feet. She moved over to the smaller girl with an alluring grin. "Name's Alexandria. Gal. What's your name cutie?"

Julia had taken her introduction away for the most part, so Alex wanted to have some sort of fun with the girl.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:06 pm

The young nurse beamed at Julia's introduction. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Shadow and M-"

Before she could finish, Alex was already in front of her. She blushed as pink as her outfit when Alex called her a cutie and resisted the urge to run away. "I-I'm Yung. Yung Joy Achepella. I'm the assistant nurse here." She avoided eye contact with Alex as she spoke. "I knew you were a woman, or there would have been a much bigger uproar outside."

Yung Joy hid the fact that she thought Alex made for an extremely attractive bi-shonen though.

"Hey, what's with all the noise?" An older voice that somewhat resembled Yung's called from the back. The figure would follow soon after, showing a woman who looked almost exactly like Yung, but was filled out a bit more and slightly taller. Her hair was obviously longer too. "Sorry, I hadn't realized we had anymore guest. I was just finishing a treatment spell."

The woman moved completely into the room and bowed. "Hello, I am Joy Achepella, a doctor even though everyone calls me nurse. What can I do for you two?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Julia rolled her eyes at Alex's flirtatious display with the young assistant nurse. The young assassin was just about ready to pull the flat-chested woman away from the young nurse, her older sister ended up making her appearance. They looked the same, yet there were the obvious key differences in their bodies and heights. Julia stopped herself from creating a scene and bowed slightly towards the older nurse.

"I am Shadow. While my teammate is busy flirting with your younger sister, I would like to request a heal for the wound on my side." Julia would show Dr. Joy the wound on her side, after she introduced herself in her usual monotone voice. It would still be a bit raw, but Julia kept herself from bleeding all over the place. "I opened it not so long ago, a foolish decision on my part, but I hope it won't complicate things for you." She stated, not wanting to give the doctor a hard time.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:10 pm

"I was not flirting!" Alex called defensively with a small blush. She stepped away from Yung with a huff.

She waved to the newly arrived doctor and flopped down on one of the couches. "I need a quick hand job doc." She smirked and showed her bloody hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:11 am

Joy only minutely glanced at Alex and her sister, knowing Yung could handle herself. Many other women always came and flirted with her since she was so adorable. She did roll her eyes at Alex's handjob joke, but approached Shadow anyway. She looked Shadow in the eye with a calming smile and then observed her wound.

"Oh, is that all? That'll be a cinch!" She said and placed her hand over Shadow's wound. Her hand began to glow green with the common healers energy jutsu and Shadow would feel her wound rapidly closing and healing. As well, she would feel her chakra replinishing slightly. In only a matter of seconds she would be completely healed.

"All done! Come back anytime!" She finished on instinct. Then she would immediately walk towards Alex with a sarcastic smirk. "That'll be no problem too."

In the next second, Alex would simply have a 'Dora the Explorer' bandaid over her wound. "That should be enough of a hand job, right?"

Afterward she would give them both a clean bill of health and the green light to head home.

"If you two are going to be citizens of the Night Terran, I'm going to eventually need you both to come in for a blood test. You don't have to do it today, but sooner than later would be appreciated!" She would really give them the green light to go after that.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:47 am

Julia allowed Joy to tend to the wound and felt relieved that the bandits who wounded her, didn't think and coat their weapons with poison. The healing also made Julia feel a bit more active than when she first came in. Joy's energy and ability to heal, bounced off of Julia, and made the normally straight-faced assassin, smile softly.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." She thanked her softly and watched as the nurse went over to Alex. Julia smirked at the treatment Alex got and let out a monotone chuckle. After that, she turned towards the door of the medical center, and prepared to leave; she knew Alex was going to follow behind her right after her treatment. Julia, however, stopped to listen when Nurse Joy requested the two of them come in for a blood test. She nodded softly. "I'll be here tomorrow."

And tomorrow she would be there, after a good day of rest. Once they were all cleared to head out, Julia would exit out the center, and headed towards the living quarters of the Night Terran Village.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:52 am

Alex dead panned at the insulting band-aid that was placed on her hand. Before she could get a word in edge wise, Julia and the nurse had all but ignored her. "Yeah, thanks a lot." She called sarcastically before slouching and following after Julia. She passed Julia as Nurse Joy asked for a blood sample and waved them both off. "I'll be in whenever." She responded after Julia.

She placed her hands behind her head and held the door open for Julia whenever she was ready to go. "After you love."
    Back to top Go down
    Wheel of Fate
    Wheel of Fate

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 am

As Alex held the door open, to their surprise, a flood of women of all different ages would march into the doctors office. Alex would be drug under the ocean of women like the titanic as the ladies completely filled up the building.

"Nurse Joy! These women are all in desperate of need of mental and physical evaluations. Some are deathly sick and anemic." Someone shouted from somewhere in the crowd.

"We have multiple cases of abuse and rape! We've never seen anything like this!" Someone else shouted.

Nurse Joy didn't seem the least bit fazed by the numbers, however, the upset look on her face grew darker the more she heard from the women. She looked to her little sister whom had donned the same expression, though with a bit more worry. "Yung, get several emergency rooms ready immediately. Take detail of all of the women who are in critical condition, mental or physical. Prepare the ICU ward as well, stat!"

"Yes ma'am!" Yung called before both she and her sister put their hands into a ram seal. Together they both called,

"Sentient Clone Jutsu!"

In the blink of an eye, fifteen Nurse Joy's and ten Yung Joy's would be floating over the crowd by what appeared to be small angel wings. The clones immediately began to organize and separate the women. The real Joy would look to Julia and Alex.

"You two should go. Things just got really hectic, as you can see."
    Back to top Go down
    Alex Rockefella
    Alex Rockefella

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:59 am

"I'll be heeding that warning then. I'm not really feeling like being in a big crowd right now." Alex's voice had gone dry again and the small smirk she held on her face was easily discernable as a mask to hide her real emotions. She would push her way through all the people, trying her hardest to ignore the still broken and sad looks that was on most of the faces. Several times someone called out to her but she just pushed through as fast as she could until she was out of the door and out of the office.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow
    Shadow

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 am

Julia had wondered when the women were all going to arrive. To her best knowledge, some of the senior members of the village might have taken the names and accounts of some of the women, before letting them come in. Julia gently made her way through the crowd, with several people coming up to her and thanking her. She'd merely shook her head and gave them soft smiles, before she left out the hospital. Once out, Julia directed herself over to the barracks of the village. She was still very tired and needed to meditate on past events of the day...

To Be Continued...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

She Needed to Heal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: She Needed to Heal   She Needed to Heal Empty

Back to top Go down

She Needed to Heal
    Page 1 of 1