Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
They Needed to Talk Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
They Needed to Talk Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
They Needed to Talk Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
They Needed to Talk I_vote_lcapThey Needed to Talk I_voting_barThey Needed to Talk I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
They Needed to Talk I_vote_lcapThey Needed to Talk I_voting_barThey Needed to Talk I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

They Needed to Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Yamiichi : Terran Genin
Shadow

They Needed to Talk Empty
PostSubject: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 pm

The Night Terran Village was home to a population of all female shinobi. A week ago, this all female village was payed a visit, by a very strong, independent woman. Her name was Hinata. Within the week, Hinata had came, saw, and conquered, eventually becoming the kage within the week and solidifying her position. It was during all of that, that Julia C. Wolfgang, a.k.a, Shadow, had watched.

Shadow watched in the darkest of corners and used her Spyware eye drones, to observe every key battle and diplomatic situation that took place, during the week. From that point on, Shadow decided that lurking in the darkness was no longer an option. Her knowledge from universes far and wide, urged her to seek out the Yorukage, and to speak with her.

That was exactly what she did. While Hinata was out and tended to her own devices, Shadow had infiltrated the village and the office in its entirety. She sneaked past the many aware shinobi, gained entrance into the office, and bid her time in the darkness, until Hinata had come back.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:48 pm

The form of Hinata would saunter into the office elegantly, eternally so. The kimono that always hung from her voluptuous body seemed to, in some places, be extensions of her body. Her skin and hair seemed to bleed into some parts of the kimono and some people would be pressed to believe she were simply a guardian spirit made manifest. Her pearly white eyes that shined with a hint of lavender moonlight added to that notion. An ever calming presence, yet a subtle hint of chaos followed wherever she graced.

Almost gliding along the floor as the door shut silently behind her, she would smile to herself as she approached what appeared to be an alchemy table with a teapot fixture. She waved a hand, igniting several flames on a stove like surface of the fixture and almost immediately the teapot began to whistle. Picking up two medium sized teacups, a few strands of her hair moved and lifted the teapot from the stove. She sat down at her desk and placed the cups down.

Her hair moved to a drawer of her desk and pulled out ground tea leaves. She folded her hands as her hair began to prepare the tea.

"I was wondering when you would finally come see me, Miss Shadow." She spoke to no area specifically, but Julia would feel her presence directly on her position in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Julia didn't have to wait much longer for Hinata to show up into the room. The assassin watched the woman as she moved with beauty and elegance, taking her seat upon her proper throne. Julia didn't move out of instinct. She wanted to see how well her cloak worked out for her, in the presence of a kage. Especially one who was capable of taking a village and ascending to the rank of kage, within a small amount of time. Eventually, she was called out to. Hinata found her and the assassin felt the kage's gaze close in on her almost instantly.

"I should have figured you knew I was here, the minute you grabbed two cups." Julia said in a monotone voice. She removed the hood from her cloak and the removal of it, caused visual distortion around her general area. She revealed herself to be in the corner closest to the door. Julia's snow-white hair tumbled out of the hood, and rested a bit past her behind. The cloak hung loosely on her body and was a midnight black, but seemingly had small, white lights reminiscent of stars, shimmered on the fabric.

Julia walked from her hiding position to the chair in front of Hinata's desk and took a seat. She shifted herself to get comfortable, folded a leg over the other, and folded her hands together, much like how Hinata did.

"Lady Kage, from my time of monitoring you and observing the village as a whole, I have decided that I should share with you my... Services. You see, I am an assassin from a different continent much farther from this one and after seeing your skill in combat and your skills as an orator, I feel as though you may need some extra security. Expert security, to be more precise." She came right out and said it. This was truth, that hid a test behind it. The last kage had been killed right before Hinata had appeared and brought this village from its apocalyptic state in the past. However, she wanted to test the knowledge and the relinquished information of both the kage and the village she oversaw.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Hinata continued to fix the tea with a content smile. Though a sharp ridge around her eyes shown she heard what Julia said, and was properly thinking on it. She slid a cup of tea to Julia before allowing her hair to lift her own to her lips where she sipped silently.

"I suppose I should feel flattered, yet, there is something you aren't telling me. As an assassin, I doubt you would offer your services to me just out of good will and faith. Though, sheer curiosity is something else all together." Her eyes remained closed as she spoke to Julia, her light angelic voice holding all the traces of well groomed leader and a hint of someone who was definitely a mother.

"Then again, the world I come from is a place of assassins as well. These ninja of this world seem to think we are all samurai, not assassins trained to kill." Hinata smirked and sipped her tea again. "Although, some seem to understand quite well." She remarked with a knowing gaze to the grave site that sat just beyond the village gates. The previous kage along with some of the higher ranking shinobi of Night Terran were resting as close to peace as their deaths would allow.

"Excuse me thinking aloud, Miss Shadow. Just as you seek to find the truth, so do I. You're words of observing me are true, as known by when you followed me to the Grand Fissure several days ago. So as fun as it will be, I am honored to have you here with me. Is there anything you wish to tell me, or anything you want to request?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:32 pm

"Thank you." Julia graciously accepted the cup ,placed it to her lips ,and took a long sip of the tea. She allowed Hinata to speak and think aloud. Julia would listen closely and continued to sip her tea. The woman in front of her was keen and direct, something that the assassin respected almost immediately. Julia placed her cup down and reflected on the words of Hinata and she brought up the death of the previous Kage. When prompted to ,Julia looked the kage in her eyes seriously.

"Several of your guards let me through with no trouble. I'm sure that if you felt me all this time, then surely your distinguished and senior shinobi must have detected my presence as well. Another thing, the previous kage passed away with... Questionable methods. I can assure you that with my watchful eyes and expertise ,that they weren't from natural causes. Call it a hunch, but i think several of yoyr women may be traitorous." She conclude and took a slight pause. "As for what i want from you, it's simple. I want to kill your enemies and root out the conspirators that wish to end your life. Ill be blunt, this is to test my skills as an assassin, while being payed for it at the sametime. What do you say?" She asked and picked up her cup again, to take another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Julia's honesty would pay off with Hinata. She would finish her own cup of tea and sigh with a mellow smile. "I will allow this under the circumstance of investigation first. As well, as Kage, I can't simply call for the head of those under me, regardless of if our hunch of treason is correct or not. When we find substantial evidence to present to the rest of the village, I want to talk to the girls. I want to know the reasons for what they are doing, and even if it extends beyond the walls of the Terran."

She said when and not if, letting Julia know her assumptions that some of the higher ranked shinobi of their village were indeed conspiring against her. "As far as I've known, I've done my best for the girls, even going as far as becoming close friends with them. I had hoped my presence would be well received as I still hold a small amount of loneliness in my heart."

Once again she giggled and sighed. "I speak my mind often, forgive me. It's more me trying to explain things to myself than anyone else."

Hinata stood and glided to the single window that overlooked the small village. In the distance one could even see the small, incredibly tiny speck that was Grande.

"Before we can handle our own problems, I must see to the protection of my girls, traitors and all. In that regard, I have a mission for you beyond the walls. I know you are a genin, but I have faith in your abilities. The two men that are currently dealing with my clone are part of a bigger group of men set up twenty miles North of here on the border of Vale Canyon. They are barely genin level from what I can sense from here, primarily ninja with a few magic users. I want you to go, find any information about what they are doing, and wipe out every single last one of them. Leave no witnesses, no survivors."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Julia finished her tea in the same moment and let Hinata finish. The woman was rational and level-headed, true qualities of a leader. She wanted to be subtle and try to work out some sort of peaceful negotiation with the girls, before springing into action. Respectable.

"Fine by me. Though, I want you to know that I am the sword in which you command. I'll strike when you give the word." She assured the kage and placed her cup down on the table. Hinata seemed to have gone off in her own world for that split second and she displayed a sense of emotion, that was both delighted at the friends she made, yet hinted at a bit of lingering loneliness, that she might have expressed by accident.

Julia watched as the young woman went to the window and peered out of it. Julia felt that the time for her to act was getting close, so she stood up, and started to stretch herself out. She listened to Hinata in the meanwhile and found her very... Peculiar, for lack of better words.

"It's interesting though, isn't it? You haven't been kage for long and they're already trying to have you killed. That's the one detail they fudged it on. Oh well, we can't all be professionals." She said in the same monotone voice, but it mocked the very methods in which these hidden conspirators used to kill their past leaders.

After her little insult, Julia was assigned her first assignment. She was to assassinate a group of bandits, that are threatening to come to the village, and take some of the girls. They had a camp not too far up north and they all had to die. For just a brief moment, the last line, "No witnesses, no survivors," made Julia give off the faintest hint of a smile.

"I'll gather as much information as I can. I shall be back within the next few hours. Thank you for time, lady kage." She said and began to walk to the door. She didn't bother to put her cloak back up, simply because she no longer needed to test the women of the village. "Oh and try not to get too lonely while I'm gone. I'll be back as soon as I can." She said in a small attempt to ease that lonely feeling Hinata mentioned earlier. After that, she took her leave out the office, shutting the door behind her. However, before leaving, Julia left behind a small inklet of her shadow. Should Hinata pick up on it, she'd be able to support it using her own chakra, and allow for the tiny Spyware bot forming from the shadow, to act as a new form of surveillance, while Julia was away.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
Calamity

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Hinata for the first time was caught off guard as Julia made a comment about her loneliness. She blushed sheepishly but giggled anyway. "I'll try." Her warm gaze found Julia and small wave of trust washed over the office.

As Julia exited the office Hinata would shake her head in melancholy. "Why do I speak to those with such trust when I don't even trust in my own actions?" She whispered to the wind before finally putting up a silencing jutsu on the office. At once, she activated her byakugan, her chakra enveloping the room and giving it a lavender tint. The shadow that Julia left behind would burn brightly until it was a lavender mass. It would spread all over the room until it sunk into every shadow of the building itself. It was now an extension of Hinata's own byakugan.

Julia's mission had begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Needed to Talk   They Needed to Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

They Needed to Talk
Page 1 of 1