Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFind the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_voting_barFind the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFind the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_voting_barFind the Kitty mission - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Find the Kitty mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:17 am

+Turbo would have been completely shocked. Both by the tears and the presence of the kage of Urbe Saevitum. He kept his focus on the injured Kaitlyn and gently wiped the tears from her eyes. Turbo determined that she was unconscious due to her body not moving and the fact that she hasn't opened her eyes yet. No words were said either, only her shallow breathing was a sign that was she was actually still alive.+

"Kaitlyn... We... We got to do something!"

+He yelled, tears starting to fill his own eyes, but he didn't let fall. He swallowed his sorrow and stayed strong for Kaitlyn, by standing up and facing the kage. He looked him in the eyes.+

"Can you help her? Please... Her breathing's shallow!
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 am

Dente looked at the injured Kaitlyn and the pleading Turbo. Kaitlyn was pretty much a vegetable, an angry, steamed vegetable, in Dente's eyes. He silently nodded towards the two and turned his back to them. He started on his way back down the hall and headed towards the war room.

"I'll get the tea ready." He said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 am

All Kaitlyn could do was continuously try to will her body to move. She felt herself being carried by Turbo and felt that the show was pathetic. She felt weak, needing to rely on this person who for all intents and purposes was her rival. One botched technique and this is what happens? She was beyond pissed. She was absolutely livid. How could she be so weak when she had spent countless years in training with her mother and sister? Is t his because of it being a real life situation? Was she falling apart in this new world now that there were new things she didn't know of around.

What a load of bull shit. She grit her teeth and opened her eyes, struggling to lean up in Turbo's grasp. Her body trembled and her anger would be obvious for everyone to see as she made it halfway up before her body gave up and she fell completely back into Turbo's hold. She let out a cry of frustration, more tears replacing the ones Turbo had just wiped and in a sure sign of loss, she buried her face into Turbo's chest. Her own chest was tight with anger and she seemed on the verge of just exploding. Turbo would feel her body heating up rapidly, her internal heat seeming to rise to the point where she was literally steaming. However, it would not burn Turbo, being regulated to just beneath the girls skin.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:18 am

+There had been more to Kaitlyn than Turbo had first realized. Here she was, being cradled in his own arms, and crying. He hadn't the thought that someone like her would break down like that. He himself had a few wipeouts back when he was first starting, but never let them affect him in this way. Because of his own experience, he realized that this entire incident meant much more for Kaitlyn. This thought triggered a domino effect of other realizations, but the one that stood out the most was that he hardly knew anything of Kait. She was just a blond-haired girl who he had gotten into a scuffle with and they ended up on the same mission together. That was it.+

"Kaitlyn..."

+He said to himself as he watched the girl try to pull herself back up. There was no way he was going to tell her to stop. This was her fight... But she lost and it was apparent when she buried her face in his chest and began to cry. Turbo felt the heat rising from Kaitlyn's body and had hoped she wouldn't blow up in a literal sense. He hugged her closer out of instinct and sped up the walk, now walking side-by-side with the kage.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:25 am

"The girl is strong, no doubt. However, judging by her reaction to all of this, the rising temperature, and anger, this is probably her first taste of failure. Can't say I blame her, I used to be the same way." Dente said to himself as they continued to walk. Eventually, they made it to the grand doors of the Urbe Saevitum kage building. Dente pushed open both doors with a single hand and walked down a grand hall. He took an immediate left and had no doubt Turbo would follow right beside him, considering how close he walked up to him afterwards.

During this, Dente looked at the defeated Kaitlyn and listened to how she cried. Literally, there was strength behind those tears and Dente felt them. After this encounter, should they ever cross his path again, he knew that this girl who cried in the arms of her friend, will have used those tears to strengthen herself. He chuckled lightly and faced forward again. He was taking them to the guest rooms. He opened the door to one of the guest rooms and stepped to the side, to allow Turbo to go in first.

"Get her on the bed and I'll bring the tea in a minute. Then we can discuss why you guys are speeding in a residential area to begin with." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:38 am

Kaitlyn's eyes were open, but they were lifeless. She wouldn't even attempt to move anymore. Her body was limp and her head was simply leaned against Turbo's chest. If he moved her to the bed, the most she would do is turn her head away from anyone's gaze. Her body had gone from completely hot to completely cold.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 am

+Turbo's heartbeat could be heard coming in frantic beats. He was worried that she was no longer speaking and that her temperature suddenly dropped. He went past Dente and hurriedly placed Kaitlyn onto the bed. His heartbeats would fade away as this happened. Despite them still be strangers in a technical sense, Turbo still felt the worry that pervaded his thoughts. She was still was his friend and he couldn't help but worry about her.+

"Kait..."

+Turbo didn't speak. Instead, he just quietly watched as Kaitlyn avoided eye contact with them.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Dente watched as Turbo went past him and placed the injured Kaitlyn onto the bed. He had seen that face on the young girl's face before and nodded quietly to himself. He turned his back on the two and went out of the room, to go get the tea ready for drinking.

As for Kaitlyn, just being in the room gave her the feeling that positive energies began to seep into her being. They were trying to calm her down, while they healed her body of any physical injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Kaitlyn's limp body and empty stare wouldn't seem to change. Though any of her physical energies seemed to heal away, the girl didn't move one bit. It wasn't because the calming effect of the room weren't working. It was only because she hadn't been upset anymore. When Kaitlyn's body cooled down, it was a physical telltale that she had already come down from her emotional high. However, the sheer freezing temperature of her body gave tell to something else now.

Absolutely nothing.

She didn't move, though the rooms effects were effecting her, because she simply didn't feel anything at all. She wasn't angry, sad, or anything. She was just...there. Soon her eyes would shut and the small signs of sleep would register with the others, indicating that they should continue their discussion with Kaitlyn absent.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:35 am

Turbo continued to watch Kaitlyn in the absence of Dente. After this point in time, Turbo saw as Kait fell asleep and how she remained bed-ridden. He felt his fist clench and his teeth grit, as he wondered what he could have done to at least help her. A small part of him felt that it was his competitive attitude with somebody who was a lot like him, that caused this incident, but then again, Kaitlyn herself had been acting weird. Ever since her change into the new outfit, it was as if Turbo had met a completely different Kaitlyn. However, those were all just theories. Anything to totally take his mind off of what was going on currently. He waited for Dente to return with their tea and to receive a lecture on why what they both did was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:41 am

About a half-hour passed before Dente finally returned to the room that he left Kaitlyn and Turbo in. The man held a tray, with three medium sized cups, and a tea kettle, with recently brewed tea. He raised an eyebrow at how Kaitlyn slept almost peacefully within the bed she was placed in.

Dente continued into the room and placed the tray down on a nightstand that was next to Kaitlyn's bed. He went over to the girl and gently placed the covers up to her shoulders. After he did so, he pulled up an empty chair from the nightstand and placed it in front of where Turbo sat. He then took the tea kettle and began to pour two cups of tea. One for him and the other for Turbo. Dente remained calm all the while.

"You know, while making the tea, I was going to have you explain why you two were speed racing in the village. However, after given it some thought, I figured I don't care as much. Nobody got hurt, except for your friend. I want you two to take that as the lesson. Anyways, due to no one in the village getting hurt, I decided that I'll just drop the topic and have you two swear to never do it again." Dente stated firmly and handed Turbo his cup of tea. Whether he accepted it or not was up to him. Dente wouldn't waste anytime with sitting down in the chair and looking the young boy in the eyes. "The path you came down to, though, is a little confusing. Why exactly were you two coming to my office?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:16 am

Just a little before Dente asked his final question as to why the two teens were heading to his office, Kaitlyn would slowly awaken, sitting up with not so much as a groan and rubbing her eyes. She took in their current location and took only a few seconds to piece together what she had heard while awaking. Though she didn't hear everything, she heard most of what Dente said and after overcoming the last bit of grogginess that arose, she moved from the bed and stood at attention.

"We're currently on a mission to find a missing cat, sir, lost by one of your village residents." She got right back to business as if nothing had just occurred, not sparing Turbo a glance at the moment. Her eyes, tone, and demeanor still held very little life but it was far from the anger she had felt only half and hour prior.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:02 am

+Turbo was prepared to answer as Dente asked his question, however, he was shocked and awed by how fast Kaitlyn recovered from her sleep, that didn't even occur more than a few minutes ago. He remained worried and wanted to speak against the young girl getting up, but something prevented him from doing so. There was a look in her eye, that made it seem like everything was okay, yet it told Turbo to butt out for the time being. He furrowed his brow a bit and turned his attention back to Dente. Turbo didn't know what had gotten into her suddenly, he couldn't put a finger on it. He simply stuck with drinking some of his tea, while Kaitlyn explained their situation.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:12 am

Dente raised an eyebrow when he saw Kaitlyn stir from her slumber. He didn't need to say anything on the situation and appreciated an answer from either party. The thing was, though, was that this girl's toughness betrayed her surface look. The kage pieced together her power, the incident that happened before, and her stunning recovery from shame. That prideful little girl was something much more than a little girl who showed herself to be a modern day Icarus. No, Dente could tell she was off, but in a good way.

"Well look at you, getting ready to handle business already?" He asked and chuckled softly. He handed her a glass filled with tea and expected her drink it. Dente expected this not because of his title as a kage, but as a way to see what form of discipline she might have received from her parents. Dente peered over to see Turbo take frustrated sips from his glass and figured that the girl in bed might have meant something more to him. However, he couldn't quite say the same about her.

Nonetheless, Dente listened while Kaitlyn explained her story. The kage nodded his head and stood up from his chair again. The entire time, his face remained neutral and had a bemused look to it. Almost as if he's heard the story before.

"Well, if it was to help a member of my village, I suppose I can overlook the deed." He spoke briskly. "Both of you, stay here and enjoy your tea. I'll be right back." He said and exited the room once more.

Last edited by Dente Wolfheart on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 am

The younger Kusanagi twin accepted the tea offered to her with a small nod, a slight bounce to her knees in a show of an extremely short curtsy. She extended her pinky as she sipped the tea with one hand beneath the cup and one holding the handle. Once done she held the cup at chest height and listened to the rest of what Dente had to say. Once he left the room, she found a place to set her half empty tea cup and awaited his return. She folded her arms and fell into deep thought again, not once glancing at Turbo. If he had something to say between the absence of the Kage to his return, he would be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:47 am

+Turbo watched as Kaitlyn got up to her knees in no time and started to sip on her tea. The entire time with Dente gone, allowed the largest window for Turbo and Kaitlyn to speak, before he returned. The young dragon didn't know how or what to say to her, but he had to. She hadn't looked at him at all the entire time and it rubbed him the wrong way. He wanted to know what happened to her and why she was avoiding him now.+

"Yo, Kaitlyn, you okay? Ever since the accident, you've been avoiding eye contact with me and haven't said anything. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

+He asked and kept his eyes on Kait the entire time. His brow remained furrowed and his chest tightened as he felt that he was being too forward. This feeling occurred because he felt as if their current relationship as just acquaintances, didn't garner him the right to ask those questions, or speak to her as if they were already close friends.

Dente arrived some time later and revealed the kittens feeding from their mother. Turbo broke his serious gaze and his face softened when he saw that mother and entire litter were healthy. He smiled at man and cats.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:49 am

Even though he did say he was going to be right back, he lied. He purposely waited some minutes, as to give Turbo and Kaitlyn some time to have their emotions ferment, before he returned to the room. "You said something about a cat, but I did you two one better, and found her along with these kittens." He said showed that he had the mother cat, resting in his arms, while the six little kittens fed from their mother's tit.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:12 am

Kaitlyn turned her full attention to Turbo as he began to speak. She would raise an eyebrow at his question but other than that, would show no other emotions.

"You've done nothing wrong Turbo-san. I'm just focusing on the mission at the moment, as should you." Kaitlyn simply answered as if it were the obvious thing.

When Dente returned with the kittens, Kaitlyn approached him and held out her arms for the entire family. "I'll take them Lord Reijikage. Thank you for your assistance on finding them." Though she still held her air of professionalism, she gazed upon the kittens the entire time. Just a very small inkling of innocence was in her eyes as she longingly looked at the kits.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 am

"Right... The mission. Of course."

+Turbo answered and allowed his face to harden as he hid his emotions away. For that entire situation, he was done with the conversation and simply wanted to get the mission over with at that point. He looked towards Dente and the kittens, glad that something good happened out of all that. Turbo watched as Kaitlyn got up to receive the cat and kittens.

For a brief moment, he was able to see the innocent spark in Kaitlyn's eyes and he tilted his head in a curious manner. However, he figured she was just glad that the mission had gone a lot smoother than first thought. He stood out of his chair and bowed deeply towards the kage.+

"Thank you for aid and leniency, Mr. Kage. I promise we won't stir up the town like that again."

+He gave his word towards Dente.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:15 am

Dente would look at the two and gave them a raised an eyebrow. He noticed that something was different between the two, but something told him to just let the two young ones settle it. Dente noticed Kaitlyn's teacup and smiled a little, but smiled even more when she happily got up to receive the cat and kittens. He handed them over without a problem. Whether she knew it or not, no matter how tough she acted in front of both of them, nothing could hide that little shred of happiness that came with gazing upon the cats.

"It's been a pleasure. I never got your names, but I figured you'll both be coming back soon, so don't sweat it. I'll remember you by your faces. And please, if you can help it, no dangerous skating in the village." He chuckled dryly and put a hand on his hip. "But with that, you two are free to go. I'm sure whoever it is you're helping, will want to see those cats real soon." He reminded them.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 am

Kaitlyn cradled the Kittens and mother cat closely, her attention never leaving them. Her eyes were wide with wonder and curiosity, never having seen anything like that. Even before they had been placed in their fathers time pocket, she had been mostly sheltered to clan life. Though she knew about birth and life, she never truly questioned why it seemed so beautiful.

So enthralled by her thoughts, she barely heard what Dente was saying and began to walk out of the Kage's building, slowly rocking the mother and kittens. She was letting out a powerful warmth from the embodiment that seemed to make the kittens and mother purr in pure bliss. It was so powerful a congregation of animals would soon be following Kaitlyn outside of the Kage's office. She was subconsciously heading back towards their client.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:42 am

+Turbo watched blankly as Kaitlyn was in a trance, while she walked out of the Kage's office. He didn't have much time to fully say goodbye and thanks to Dente, but figured that was enough. He quickly hurried out the office as well and was greeted with the sight of Kaitlyn having a trail of animals follow behind her, as she carried the cats. He didn't bother with calling out to her to wait for him, so he merely ran after her to catch up.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Some time later

Kaitlyn and Turbo had returned to the Tranquil Living Quarters of Urbe Saevitum. When they arrived, they would be able to see the cat lady who had requested the mission from earlier, sitting on a bench with the rest of her cats. She looked down and a bit melancholy, while she petted the cats that tried their hardest to comfort her. The surrounding area sounded with the sad mewlings of the cats.

The woman spied from her eyes, the two ninja who had taken her request and when she saw Kaitlyn carrying the mama cat and her kittens, her eyes lit up. All the other cats took note of Kait's warm aura and found themselves drawn to her, as with their owner.

"Oh, you found my darling Cleo! Thank you two so much!" She went over and gave both Turbo and Kaitlyn kisses on the cheeks, while she kissed all seven heads of the cats. There were tears that came to her eyes and they were tears of happiness. She was glad to see all of the cats alive and well, while the other cats rejoiced in the return of their friend. "You two have made me so very happy! I'll have the money forwarded to all of your accounts, along with a little extra! Thank you two so very, very much!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Kaitlyn was genuinely startled when the woman spoke up, snapping from her trance with an audible 'huh?'. She looked around at all of the cats and animals around her and a blush formed over her face and neck. She glanced at Turbo for a brief moment for his reaction before turning back towards the woman.

"Um...it was no problem man. Please don't hesitate to call me if another incident such as this arises." She bowed formally after reluctantly handing over the kittens and mother. She gave one last longing look at the litter before turning and heading off towards the exit of the Urbe Saevitum. "Are you coming Turbo-san?"
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:06 pm

+Turbo followed beside Kaitlyn the entire time and was surprised with all the animals flocking to her. Back at the kage's office, she was completely different, but now it seemed as though she was back to when he had first met her. The girl was an enigma to Turbo still and he wondered what it was after the crash that made her turn cold for the moment. He smiled at her, seeing that innocent look of curiosity and joy at holding the mother cat and the litter.

When it came for them to return the cat and litter to the woman, Turbo smiled and nodded as she expressed joy with their success. Kaitlyn also adorably snapped out of her trance, which made Turbo chuckle a bit, but he piped up playfully when she turned to look at him. After that, he watched as the woman returned home with the cats.+

"All's well that ends well, I assume."

+He said softly and when asked by Kaitlyn if he were coming as well, he nodded. Turbo soon joined her in heading towards the exit to the village.+

"Yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find the Kitty mission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next