Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Find the Thief!( Mission) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Find the Thief!( Mission) I_vote_lcapFind the Thief!( Mission) I_voting_barFind the Thief!( Mission) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Find the Thief!( Mission) I_vote_lcapFind the Thief!( Mission) I_voting_barFind the Thief!( Mission) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Find the Thief!( Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

Find the Thief!( Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:02 pm

- It had been quite a while since he had set out on his quest of not only vengeance but understanding. He had come to this land by the directions of a strange figure. Tough he should have learned about taking advice from stragglers by now Shabuto know that that piece of information was the only clue he would receive concerning not only Mylanina but the man he was currently pursuing. But now he was in a strange land he had virtually no funds to support himself and knew it to be a protity to start not only making some money,but perhaps through taking on enough missions his name would become more known through out this land...and eventually uncover the whereabouts of the being he was after. And so he had come to the Milk Cafe..-

"Man I don't even like milk...or cats, sigh but I guess it's a necessary evil"

- He whispered to himself as he had come here to accept the lesser task of finding a thief who had been taking what didn't belong to him from what he assumed to be a gay cat by it's name (seriously fruit kitty? lol) and so he looked for anything or anyone who could help him-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:16 pm

"Hey you! Ugly kid with the sad disposition! You're the one who accepted the mission, right!?" A high-pitched and feminine voice called out to the young shinobi who had posted up outside the Milk Lover's Cafe. Should Shabuto turn towards the voice, he'd be met with a girl who stood at roughly four feet five inches. She was wearing a black and white French Maid outfit and all of her bows and accessories, were in the shape of many different fruits. They varied from bananas, strawberries, and oranges. If one took a closer look, they'd be able to see the girl's cat-ears and her tail.

She was frowned and glared towards Shabuto, the sheer aura of evil radiated from her, but was oddly perverted by the forces of good. That was Fruit Kitty, the assistant manager to the Milk Lover's Cafe. She had her hands on her hips and was looking Shabuto up and down.

"Hm, I'll guess you do. Anyways, Mopey, I'm Fruit Kitty. I am the assistant manager to this fine establishment, which is currently CLOSED! And you want to know why!? BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLE HAS BEEN STEALING OUR CRAP!" She screamed and her evil aura intensified into rage, which turned into a red aura all around her. However, in that same moment, she did a complete 180 and her aura became a bubbly pink, as did her facial features.

Her eyes were no longer sharp and glaring, but bug-eyed and glistening. She had a soft smile to her puffy, pink lips, and her cheeks seem to have fattened slightly.

"Can you please be a doll and help us figure out where all of our ingredients went and who has been stealing them?" She asked in an extremely sweet tone and was suddenly at an uncomfortable distance (literally right in his face) in front of Shabu.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:52 pm

-It was dead quiet in this place, not that SHabuto minded a little quiet every-now and again, but that sweet serene silence was disturbed by one noisy annoying ass voice. Just a soon s she started ranting Shabuto turned around to find that it wasn't a male gay cat that he was searching for, actually it was some slutty female waitress who worked in this place. His left eye would twitch as she called him ugly.-

"Who the hell are you calling ugly?!"

-He snapped back, that essence of pure evil radiating outta her frame tickled the negative influence that were lying dormant in Shabuto causing him to check his own town and keep himself from getting upset and awakening the Ephemeral shade. He calmed down and took a deep breathe while she was shaving her personal "what really grinds my gears" session. He stayed quiet and listened, once she got in his face with he cutey wuty shit he gently placed his hand over her face gave her a slight muff to the side and stepped to the left of her and decided to speak.-

"Tch Fine I'll help you, any clue whatsoever as to how this person or thing gets in and out of here? Or any clue about it at all?"
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:52 pm

When Shabuto went to muff Fruit to the side, she had already vanished and had appeared at the door of the cafe. She unlocked it with the key she pulled out from her ear and opened both doors. On the inside bar stools had been placed on the bar table and the interior was quite dark.

From one's who heightened sense of sight, Fruit was able to make out the pastel pink color, that painted the walls, and the cream white bars that came down, to make an alternating pattern. To both sides of the cafe were booths that were red in coloring. The right side of the cafe had swinging double-doors, which one could surmise as the entrance to the kitchen. On the left side was a plain, dark brown door. A plaque read the words: "Manager" on it.

"This way, this way! The clues are this way, cutie!" She said happily and her tail and ears fluttered in the same ecstatic manner, as she was quite happy to finally get some help. Fruit motioned for the young Shabuto to follow her into the cafe and then into the kitchen. In the mean time, she turned on the dimmed lights for the cafe, and the lights for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:56 pm

- He couldn't shake the foreboding sense that something wasn't quite right, but he paid the thoughts and merely kept aware of his surroundings, darkness never feared Shabuto, after all his bloodline was steeped in it's essence. He followed her to the room trying to ignore her very disruptive and disturbing behavior, the bitch was bipolar that much was for certain, but even so she was his best lead to capturing the culprit and getting his payment.-

"Sigh any clue on exactly what it is we could be searching for?"

-He said as he followed her-
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 am

-Shabuto listened intently to her words and the few advantageous remarks she made. They seemed to be dealing with a creature that detested direct confrontation. It probably lacked the might to come here and over power any opposition in it's goals, however that was simply a theory but if true than baiting the sneaky little devil under the guise of no one being here should cause it to lower it's guard and get the fucker trapped red handed.-

"I see, Alright Slu-er I mean fruit kitty you leave this to me place the jar in a place that wouldn't be conspicuous so it doesn't think anything is up, I'll hide and mask my charka after I set this trap up, but I need you to be out of the immediate area...got it?"

-He said as he had put his conniving intellect to use, Shabuto was a wiz kid at traps and tricks, growing up in a impoverished village taught him much about the more...subtle ways of obtaining what you needed...or wanted.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:30 am

Fruit glared at Shabuto momentarily when he opened his mouth to speak. She didn't care what he had to say, just as long as he got the job done. But then again, that was the side of Fruit Kitty that nobody liked to be around.

"That's what I thought, you ugly weasel. In that case, I'll get the trap ready, but don't think I'll be too far gone. I'll be watching you and the cafe for anything suspicious." She finished up and went to the cabinet she left ajar. The young waitress moved a jar of preserved fruit into a better, more open position, yet it seemed as though someone struggled to put it back up into the cabinet. Giving it that appearance, no one would think it any less than just a misplaced jar of fruit. With that Fruit Kitty made her way out of the kitchen, and out the cafe. "Good luck. Remember, I need the thing alive, so that I can kill it myself!" She sang as she exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:37 am

-He sighed as the mongrel finally made her exit. With ehr gone he could finally think clearly. Shabuto would squat down hunched position, his hands on both knees as his closed his eyes. His mind ran through the scheme of this entire room, having saw the focal point that was the jar he had a good idea on what else he needed to do. He took out a good 5ft worth of invisible ninja wire, he then tied it to a series of kunai that placed around several well hidden spot within the room, the darkness and clutter of this space added even more to the advantage of the sbtle locations he had chosen. Once he double to make sure everything was nice and set up he made sure ti leave a piece of the wire attached to his right index finger. Once this was down shabuto would sigh vanishing in the darkness of the room masking his chakra and slowing and concealing his breathing. Now all he had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:07 am

After a few hours and well into the evening of Urbe Saevitum, that no one had arrived. Night time had just descended onto the village and now it was even darker inside of the kitchen. One would think that nothing was going to happen tonight, no other act of thievery would occur, however, that was quite the opposite. A mere few minutes later, several thuds were heard at the window. A person with trained eyes would be able to see that a medium sized rock, that continued to be hurled back and forth to the window. Eventually, the rock smashed through the window with a loud bang.

A small figure jumped through the window. It was a young boy with messy, brown hair, and dark brown eyes. The other half of his face was covered by brown cloak, which also covered the rest of his small frame. Due to the few days of him going a bit hungry, the boy didn't expect anyone to actually hang back tonight. He hadn't stole for the last two days, so he was letting his guard down, as he invaded the cafe. After landing inside, he spotted that one of the cabinets were not locked up properly. He smiled softly, seeing as he didn't have to break off a whole door, and ran to it.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 am

-Shabuto almost fell asleep after waiting so long, luckily the loud bang against the window alerted him, it kinda caught him off guard and as a reflex his midnight sharingan became active piercing blue mirrors that carried as eerier foreboding gaze. Just as he and the slutty kitty had predicted the culprit lowered his guard and because of this when he ran forward would trip one of the wire Shabuto had in place near the cabinet, this caused the other traps to activate springing to life plethora of ninja wire that would hopefully ensnare the little devil with little time to give him to escape.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 am

The person would get caught immediately. A surprised gasp escaped their lips and they were bound by the clever trap that Shabuto had set up. The person tried struggling in the ninja wire and started to groan out in shame.

"Dammit! I gotta get loose before somebody gets here!" He cursed under his breath and continued to squirm inside the trap. It looked as though he was reaching for something beneath his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:15 am

- The moment the fly was caught in the web Shabuto 's eyes would open glaring with the miraculous blue luster that was his Midnight Sharingan. The prey struggled in his trap and before it could escape Shabuto would appear befre him pulling the strings tighetning to the point where the crook could barely breath let alone move his finger, he took out a kunai and held it up to the criminal.-

"You move...You die..."

-A jest on Shabuto's part of course but the criminal didn't know him from a can of paint and probably wouldn't risk his life for an act of bravado, especially if Shabuto's eyes worked their rather intimidating magic and gave off the impression that he was playing no games. Shabuto reached grabbing the cloak and pulling it off revealing that it was...-

"A kid huh?"

- He said narrowing his eyes and tightening his grip of the kunai.-

"What's your issue kid? Why are you going around stealing stuff from the cafe?"

-Shabuto spoke with a slightly authoritative voice...Shabuto though felt something familiar about this kid...what exactly he didn't quite yet know.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 am

Though the kid was trapped within the wiring of the trap, he still continued to struggle. The wire trap had tightened, however, and he found himself coughing trying to breathe. His cloak was eventually pulled off and Shabuto would be able to see the anger and sweat on the boy's face. He didn't care one bit about what sort of angle Shabu put up, even when he put the kunai to his face.

"Kiss my ass, punk! Get me out of here, hurry! She'll die if I don't bring any damn food!" The boy yelled out, not phased one bit by the intimidation ploy Shabuto tried to assert. Though the boy saw the utter seriousness and the authority Shabuto was trying to display, he wasn't having any of it. His own determination powered his sharp tongue, because he was on a life or death mission all on his own.

"Dammit, are you stupid? I said let me go!" The kid continued to argue, despite how dire his situation had become. His eyes were on the verge of tears, however, so it should be apparent to Shabu that this was all an emotional front the kid was employing.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:35 am

"Grr what you say you little shit?!"

Shabuto said as he grabbed the kids shirt,Shabuto himself was a bit of a hot ehad and had a rather nasty temper as well so he didn't react well to the kids sharp words, upon grabbing the kids shirt he saw the little shit was on the verge of tears, unfrouantly this struck a nerve within the Uchiha and he lessone dhis grip and that of the wires so the kid could breathe a little easier. He said something abiout a chick dying if he didn't bring her any food. Shabuto knew that feelings, he has to steal all his life just to provide for himself after his mother was killed, but here this kid was stealing for the betterment of someone else...-

"Who the heel are you talking about kid...I might be able to help you, but you gotta stop being a little shit and tell me what the problem is so we can solve it...together."

-Hopefully the little brat complied, after all not everyone would be willing to help a thief and if the slutty kitty came back before they came to some sort of understanding there was no telling what her bi-polar ass would do to the kid.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 am

"Ugh, fuck you're really nosy!" The kid snapped, but felt the bind over his body lessen. He took in a deeper, more comfortable breath, and tried to calm himself down. "Why are you even offering to help? Aren't you supposed to be turning me in to the owner of this place anyways?" He asked, showing that he still mistrusted Shabuto a great deal. He grunted and continued to struggle, despite how futile it was to do so anyways.

"Dammit... I have to save a close friend of mine! She's been sick for over a week now and I've managed to get her food from many places, in order to help keep her alive. However, I have ran out recently and this place is always seeing customers, so I figured to start stealing here! The last few days have been hell, because I haven't been able to get my friend food, and I think she may be getting worse!" He explained sharply. "Now get down! I need to feed her!"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:35 am

"Stealing for the sake of a loved one..."

-Shabuto spoke in almost of a whisper. He knew the intesne struggle to survive when no one else gave a damn to lend a hand. And he knew first hand the pain of watching someone you love die in front of you, to watch them suffer was a sickening feeling. Shabuto sighed to himself, he couldnt believe that he met this little basatard and that they actually had shit in common.-

"I'm doing this becuase I know what it feels like to loose some one you love...adn even more the pain that comes with watching them suffer right in front of you, it sucks ass to see that and I myself like you would do anything and everything to save that person..."

- He said as he began to stand once more, he'd place his hand in his mouth and whistle for that slut of a cat to come through, this was gonna get solved and dealt with here and now.-

"So calm your ass down and we'll come to a resolution with the owner, I'm sure if your hoenst with her about why your doing this and not be a dick about it that she might be able to cut you some slack, who knows she might even help you."

-He said giving the kid a slight smirk-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:50 am

"Tch..." The boy swallowed his pride and just let himself stay caught. His tears started to fall, after he had dropped his head. The boy only thought about the time that was being wasted by being here in the first place and that it might have already been too late for him to save her.

Meanwhile, Fruit Kitty heard the whistle and rushed on into the kitchen. Much to her happiness, the perpetrator had been caught and the shinobi who did so, managed to not make a mess of the whole thing.

"My, my, nyah! You seemed to have found the little thief, who had been stealing from us for a while now." She said and sauntered her way over to the boy. She picked his head up by his chin, with a finger and eyed him. He had been crying still and merely looked him in his tear-filled eyes. "I heard everything outside, nyah. You'll be how surprised my ears work." She said softly.

Fruit Kitty had dropped the kid's head and went over to the fridge. She unlocked it, and took out several prepared dishes, that were going to be used for tomorrow's special offer. However, she understood how dire the situation was, and called over Shabuto.

"Come here and take these meals, along with the boy to whichever dying person he's trying to save. Once you have brought the food to her, bring this thief back, and I'll have him punished for what he did. For right now, though, I will not have the guilt of someone's death on my conscious." She said softly, almost cutely. She took the meals out and handed them to Shabuto. "I'll the money forwarded to your bank when you bring him back, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:03 am

"You know you not half Bad Kitty"

Shabuto said with a smirk as he grab hold of the various meals. He figured they might not have that much time left and should probably get to his friend asap. He went back to the kid and undid the wires.-

"Alright brat the pity party is over, take me to your friend and were going to nurse her back to health good as new, after that you gonna come back here and face your punishment like a man got it?"

-He said waiting for the kid to pull himself together and lead the way.-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:48 am

Fruit merely snorted and handed Shabuto the food.

"I'm going to count to three and that little thief better be gone." She demanded and turned her back to them. The kid rushed up to his feet once he was freed and quickly jumped out the window, hoping Shabu followed behind.

"Come on! I don't want to be in there, while she's counting!" He exclaimed and showed his skills as a runner. He managed to vault over several fences, climb up on several rooftops, and used their height to jump from roofs, to small ledges that jutted out of the high, protective walls of the city. "I know it's a climb, but she's waiting beyond the wall, and in the forest! She's a water niyad of sorts and can't leave the lake, so we gotta hurry!" He instructed, climbing the wall all the while.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

-The kid was definitely fast and if it wasn't for that trap Shabuto might have not even caught the little shit. But even so Shabuto kept up with him. He placed his chakra on his feet and began to run up the wall side, it wouldn't be much of a climb for Shabu considering the wonders of chakra and magic Ninja training.He caught up tot he kid and ask rather passively.-

"Whats a water Niyad? Some type of mermaid or something?
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 am

"Yeah, sorta, but not one at the same time. They can swim really well and even breathe beneath the water. She couldn't really explain in the situation she was in." The boy explained and didn't take his eyes off the wall, as he scaled it. He eventually made it to the top of the large, protective wall. He pulled out several hooks from his cloak and attached them to the wall. He made sure that the hooks dug in securely, before he started to take long hops, to descend the face of the wall. His speed at doing so was impressive for his age and size.

"What's your name, anyways, Mr.? You must be a shinobi or something, like most of the villagers in Urbe, because I know no normal schmuck can just walk on walls." He said and made sure to look down to see if the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 pm

-Sahbuto found his intesrt in this whole situation growing, a water being eh? Shabuto must admit he had a very deep interst in themultiple facets of nature and how they worked and the creatures bron from such a thing. He wondered what kind trouble she was in and if he'd truly be able to help, first things first though they had to get this food to her pronto.-

"Names Shabuto...Shabuto Uchiha and yeah i'm a Shinobi for sure..."

-He said, the term was still new to him, Shabuto wasn't one of those kids who graduated from the academy he was a kid that received that training through his uncle and life itself, probably like this kid before him did.-

"What about you kid? Whats your name?"

-He said as the boy showed his impressive skill trough the hooks, he could tel that the kid had some ability that's for sure...perhaps shabuto could even help him cultivate that talent even further. Shabuto himself kept his chakra at a steady pace, to keep himself from falling as the gravity increased the pressure on his decent, using it however to boost his speed and pace he began to decend as a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:19 pm

"I'm Yukimura Tanaka. I prefer Yuki for short." He said and dropped down to the grass, after he descended the wall. Once they were down, he pointed towards the forest that was but a few good yards ahead of them. The boy went into a full on sprint and motioned for Shabuto to follow behind. "We can talk while we run!" He exclaimed.

They'd eventually reach the inside of the forest. The light shone through the trees and gave off splintered pieces of light, as their source of the energy to light their path. Yukimura continued to sprint through the forest and would hop over most obstacles in his way. He would eventually stop in his tracks and focused, to find the sound of the river. Once he did, he pointed in its direction.

"Shabuto, follow me this way! We're getting closer!" He announced and headed off once more in the direction he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Thief!( Mission)   Find the Thief!( Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Find the Thief!( Mission)
Page 1 of 1