Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_vote_lcapExploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_voting_barExploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_vote_lcapExploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_voting_barExploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)   Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Appearing at the Luminous Swamp entrance, Synapsys would walk in with his hands in his pockets. Looking around, he could see living creatures from a mile away. They were illuminated by his vampiric senses. He was hungry so he figured that a snack or a meal would suit him nicely. He would proceed through the Swamp.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)   Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:29 pm

As he entered the swamp, a magical essence was in the air. As he kept walking, he would see (and most likely sense) a rather large bear-like creature spot him. Walking towards Syn with its saber tooth like fangs, the creature would stand on its hind legs and easily tower over him. Syn had two options. Flee for safety. Or stand and fight.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)   Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:33 am

Eyeing the creature up and down, Syn would smile. His meal had arrived, and almost served itself up on platter. Putting his right fist in his left palm, Syn would teleport with a cloud of smoke behind the bear and release 10 chain linked kunai into its back and do a spinning kick downward and tether the 10 chains into the ground with a smoke steak. Reappearing in front of the bear, Syn would cross his arms as the bear struggled to attack him. The smoke chains acted as real chains, same as the kunai.

"I'm going to drink you dry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)   Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of the Luminous Swamp (accepted mission)
Page 1 of 1