Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_vote_lcapA fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_voting_barA fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_vote_lcapA fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_voting_barA fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Snow

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade: 2nd Tier Demon's Blade
Brand:

A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome)   A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:18 pm

'Finding himself in the middle of the Swamp, Snow would stand on a lifted area of ground. Standing still, white Frost clouds would flow from his essence and begin to freeze the grass and tree trunks around him. He had a different way about him.'
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome)   A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:53 pm

You're going to need to have a bio and a jutsu list, that have to be approved, before you can even start posting on the site. Please make one and have one of the admins review it for you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

A fight in the Swamp (anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 1