Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Saga of the Ill fated Star Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Saga of the Ill fated Star I_vote_lcapSaga of the Ill fated Star I_voting_barSaga of the Ill fated Star I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Saga of the Ill fated Star I_vote_lcapSaga of the Ill fated Star I_voting_barSaga of the Ill fated Star I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Saga of the Ill fated Star

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Elara

Elara

Saga of the Ill fated Star Empty
    PostSubject: Saga of the Ill fated Star   Saga of the Ill fated Star EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:05 am

Name: Elara (last name unknown)
    Mother: Unknown
    Father:Unknown
    Race:Pure Blood Witch
    Personality: Elara's Personality isn't anything special probably not even worth mentioning. She typically keeps to herself not being very trusting of a world that always felt foreign to you kinda does that. Despite her somewhat quite nature she can get real obnoxious and smart when asked what she might deem as a "Obviously Stupid Question" Other than that she's just a normal teenage girl.

Bio: Elara grew up in this world alone and defenseless. When she was only two years old she witnessed her mother and father murdered before her. They were a secluded family so she didn't have any one else to take her in..thus she became an orphan. All her life she felt different like..she didn't belong with the other kids. And not just because she was an socially awkward girl...it was just their customs and ways of life just "Felt" different. Being at such a young age she barely remembered her parents but she remembered the star's and how every night since they day she was born she enjoyed looking at the stars...she for some reason felt connected to them in some way...what she didn't know that her parents were legendary beings of great power known as Star Mates..and she too had inherited the "Gift" neither did she know the terrible things that had happened to them. Because of her Gut feeling telling her she didn't belong she stayed to herself and what ostracized for it. After years of bullying she began to feel the separating feeling grow stronger and stronger until one day a freak accident happened. As she was being bullied her hair began to glow radiating a vibrant purple light soon after an explosion of Purple energy went off killing every one in the orphanage. Not understanding what happened and scared of being killed for the accident she fled and wounded up in the Urbe Saevitum where she hoped to not only find a home but...answers as to who or what she is.

Back to top Go down

Saga of the Ill fated Star
    Page 1 of 1