Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Inside the Facility... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Inside the Facility... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Inside the Facility... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Inside the Facility... I_vote_lcapInside the Facility... I_voting_barInside the Facility... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Inside the Facility... I_vote_lcapInside the Facility... I_voting_barInside the Facility... I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Inside the Facility...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Inside the Facility... Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:15 am

Upon touching the handle of the door, the entire thing would suddenly crack, the sound of crunching metal would fill the air, their attempts at silence like the door, were shattered. Pieces of sharp, frozen metal fell to the ground before breaking into even smaller pieces. It was cold, cold enough to shatter metal, the inside of this place was surely going to be hell.

Erik took the first step inside the old facility, at first he was fine, but suddenly, and without any signs of it, the temperature would dramatically drop. It drop so much so that he had to call forth Gaian Flames to help keep him, and most likely the weakened William (tG's real name) warm. Erik looked back at the General.

[color=#ff0000][/"Get in the damn building, you do not want to be separated"color] He would say, not giving the General anytime to react before spitting the words out.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am

the General was next to enter, and he did so quickly, pissing Erik off just wasn't in his agenda. the General upon entering would feel the cold much faster than Erik did, for a few seconds his Environmental Systems would be able to keep up, but quickly, their power was snuffed out, it would seem that the General just wasn't strong enough in this world yet. Thus the General would keep close to Erik's Flame Construct. the General would keep his HUD running to actively scan the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kwandrivia.net/
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:11 am

The inside of the building would be desolate. The two would step into a large atrium with what appeared to be a security desk in the center. However, most of the rooms and corridors around the area would be shuttered up. Black stains were covering the walls and floors, obviously old and frozen blood. There seemed to be a lot of it. The corners and crevices of the area were almost pitch black. The two would need light eventually.

Jutting up from the center of the room was a large ice pillar, smoking with the amount of frozen air in the area.

If the two looked around, they would notice that not a single body was visible. Nothing to prove that the blood stains had even belonged to people.

Even more, two shutters, one leading to a left hall and another leading to a right hall would be shredded to bits. It could have been done by an energy weapon, but why would they be shredded going inside of the base instead of out to the main atrium?
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 pm

"Got to them before I did, shame" Erik would say looking about the room.

As he got closer to the centre of the Atrium, Erik would place the bronze coloured tip of the hammer's long handle on the floor. Immediately, the hammer would connect with Mylania's Gaia and a transfer and connection of Ki would occur. The connection would also be Erik's way of scanning the Atrium for ay out of the ordinary signs.

His Flame Construct, as it was made to do, would easily light the area due to it's size and flame intensity. It also stayed close to the General.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:35 pm

the General kept silent and stayed close to the Flame Construct, it was easier that way and safer not to get in Erik's way once a battle comes, the General knew this first had. Thus he was keeping back.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Erik's attempt to connect to the planets energy externally would be interrupted. Something with enough power to disrupt the very weather pattern over the single area was even effecting the energies far below the planet's surface. With what little he could feel of the area, it would not appear that anything was off.

Lighting up the room would show even more debris than before, however, the room was fairly large. In the upper left hand corner of the room, a small hole was in the wall. It was perfectly round, showing that it wasn't just a crumbled section of the room. Something or someone had done it. However, there was an impalpable darkness to the hole, as well as a freezing air wafting from it. Neither William nor Erik would fit in the hole.

There was no signs of life so far.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:13 pm

At the moment, the hole was of no concern to Erik, well not until he felt his connection with the Planet's Gaia fail completely. He for now, was on the reserves of power he came to this planet with, so he was going to have to be wise and caution with the amount of Ki he used, and wasting it on some tiny hole up there wasn't on his list of thing to use his Ki for. He took a final look around the room before pointing towards the hole, he was sure the General would want to go inspect it, it was just his nature to do so.

"Try not to die" Erik would say.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:18 pm

"I havent died yet, I won't be dying anytime soon" the General would say looking up at the hole Erik had pointed out.

Just as Erik had thought, the General was curious. Using his Real Hologram System, the General would cause a sphere of light to form just above his open palm. There was nothing special about the light other than it was going to be used as a flashlight. After that, a quick flare of the General's Vernier would propel him upwards and towards the small black hole. Before reaching it, the General would flick his wrist, causing the ball of light to float towards the opening, he hoped it would light it up, at least long enough to give him a view inside before the ball of light dissipated, or his Vernier's reached their maximum heat level. Classic Vernier tech like this had it's downfalls, but the General loved his old tech.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 pm

As the ball of light reached the hole, it wouldn't seem to pierce the darkness in the slightest. Even worse, as soon as the ball of light was within 5 feet of the hole, it would actually freeze over before dissipating in wafts of luminescent smoke. A cold so unnaturally powerful that it was even capable of freezing light...

There would be nothing the two could do about the hole at the moment, but it would be wise to keep it in mind for now. There was still the two corridors leading to a left hall and a right hall that they hadn't checked out. Luckily, no signs of movement came from either direction.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 pm

After the General's finding where in the negatives, Erik decided to just walk off, he headed straight for the corridor leaving the General and the Flame Construct to follow. Erik stop before getting to the door to the left corridor. He waited tapping his foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:33 pm

After the Light had been absorbed, the General would cut the power to his Vernier and fall towards the ground, after landing, he and the Flame Construct would head towards the door Erik was at. the General didn't say a word, and apparently neither was Erik.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:19 pm

(For the record, the lay out I use does not have to be the layout you use if you survive and get the building operational. Just think that this is for rp purposes for now.)

Just like the atrium, the left corridor was splattered in darkened and frozen blood. Even worse, the walls had gashes in them, like a huge battle between normal weapons, energy weapons, and maybe even blades and claws had taken place. And just like the atrium, there were no bodies to confirm this.

There were no doors in the hall, but there was a shutter towards the opposite end. Just like the one before it, it was shredded to pieces. The hall curved to the right, heading deeper inside the building and there was a room at the end of this one. Once more, the hall would curve left where the room was and lead to a different part of the facility. However, sliding doors would frozen shut if they chucked, with copious amounts of debris blocking the rest of the way.

So there was really only one place to go in this hall...with a blood stained trail leading right under the door.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm

After going through the hallway, Erik would come to the only viable and easiest to get through doors. Erik would open these doors just as he did the last. After opening the door he would take a step into the room. The flame Construct was soon to follow, acting as a living torch and heat source for the journey.

"I wonder where it is" Erik would say to himself.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"I best be prepared if it does come" the General would say drawing forth the Banriu from the Real Hologram System.

He like Erik walked into the room, and after walking on would look about the area hoping for clues other than blood and damage.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 am

As soon as the two were in the room, the temperature would drop drastically, the flame constructs heat not enough to pierce the deafening cold. They were in what appeared to be a three person office room, however, the desks were overturned and splintered. Filing cabinets were demolished and ice covered almost every crevice of the room. Another large black hole sat in the upper right hand corner of the room.

In the blink of an eye, a roar would tear through the room before a partially destroyed and frozen desk soared towards the two. In the next second, a blur of white and blue would vanish into the darkness of the hole, the only thing being seen before it completely disappeared being it's long fur and scale covered tail. Once the creature was gone, the heat would slowly return to the room.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

When the desk started flying, Erik's HUD would ping him of the coming object (desk). With a great swing of his hammer, the entire desk would be smashed into fragments and what remained of it after being hit would be charged with Gaian Force and sent straight for the black hole that was in this room. Erik would then lower his hammer letting the flying splinters do their deeds.

"It's just like you, scurrying about through it's cowardly portals" Erik would say to the General
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 pm

"Not everyone just flies into battle hammer's swinging" the General would say looking towards the hole to see what would become of the splinters sent it's way.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 am

The desk itself would simply burst into a cloud of snow as Erik's hammer made contact. They should be realizing by now that the cold and ice in the area was powerful enough to completely change the physical and molecular makeup of objects both tangible and intangible. It would also explain why the holes the General had looked through had been inaccessible. They were frozen darkness.

As the snow settled, Erik would notice a brown key card in the dust. Observing it would show Lv. 3 Observation Room.
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 am

When the desk turned to snow, instead of wood chips, the snow would still be sent flying towards the solidified darkness. Right after, the keycard, would suddenly catch his attention.

"Get that card, I'll stay on the defensive" Erik would say to the General.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

"I hate being forced to do things" the General would say heading over to do it anyways.

the General would reach down for the card to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:02 am

(The snow wouldn't go flying, it's like hitting a balloon filled with dust.)

There would be nothing special about the keycard. After acquiring it, the two would be free to continue their exploration of the building.

(I need you to make your post more detailed. You're the one exploring, so you have to detail what you're character is doing and where they are going. What they feel from the atmosphere, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 am

(When Erik's Hammer hits things, it send Gaia Force into it, that's how the chips, or snow would have went flying)

After the General had retrieved the card, Erik would walk over to him and snatch it from his hands. After this, Erik would head towards the door. From the door he proceeded down the hall, in the direction where the pile of rubble blocked the way. the General wouldn't be too far behind, if he was smart that was. As Erik walked towards the blocked path, he kept his eyes on the surroundings making sure no more holes opened up.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 am

After picking up the card, the General would leave the room with Erik and head down the hallway. As the General walked, he would use his HUD to scan the Keycard making sure it wasn't a trap. After all, it was still intact despite being frozen. The keycard was special, or was it a trap.
Back to top Go down
the General
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
the General

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 am

(Erik sending the snow, no longer occurs, that part is null and void)
Back to top Go down
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Coming up to the blocked path, (debris and whatnot) Erik would and in one swift motion that disregarded the content of what ever lie behind it, would swing his hammer like a golf club towards it. In a split second the debris behind the hammer and any door would be sent blasting into the room beyond. This is when Erik got a nice view of a set of stairs the lead downwards into the pitch black depths of the start of the basement. Erik would begin the decent downwards kicking away debris that was in his way. His Flame Construct was soon to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Facility...   Inside the Facility... Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Facility...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Ocean :: Yamada Sea :: Artemis Islands :: Blizzard Island :: Abandoned Military Facility-
Jump to: