Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Corrupted Through Time Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Corrupted Through Time I_vote_lcapCorrupted Through Time I_voting_barCorrupted Through Time I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Corrupted Through Time I_vote_lcapCorrupted Through Time I_voting_barCorrupted Through Time I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Corrupted Through Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Corrupted Through Time Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Through Time   Corrupted Through Time EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Name: The Masked One (Ceodore Wolfgang)
Hair color: Red
Eye Color: Heterochromia (Green and Yellow)
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Strong silent type, only speaking out when necessary; comforting and calming. Usually a mediator for arguments and the like.

The hero once known as Ceodore Wolfgang, savior of Kilimagroth, the liberator of the Lands Shrouded in Sorrow and the legate to the Empire of Yamamoto. All of these accolades associated with the man, had only prove to further the mystery of why he had disappeared in the first place. Some say the gods wanted him among their ranks in haste, others say he died and no body could be found. However, the truth is, he did become a god.

Ceodore was cursed with the ability to traverse different timelines; going between the past, present and future with this power, the young man soon began to find his control over it began to lessen. The goddess who afflicted him with the power, did so in revenge for the fact he silenced her husband, who had threatened Ceodore's lands years ago. Jumping across the different lines and suffering through all of the different information thrown at him at once, Ceodore decided that the gods weren't as kind or loving as they made themselves out to be.

Ceo met a man. This man who held great power and great ambition came to the Time Skipper one day, offering him the chance to control his power and create a coup between he and the gods. The catch was that when the time came, Ceodore would help this man with his own ideals. Ceo took up the deal and in what seemed to be mere moments, was consumed by a great flame. When he came to, he found that the Goddess of Time no longer held any dominion over his power. Developing the Chronos Limitation from there, only took seconds quite literally. With this ability, he was able to wrest control over the Goddess and send things to any sort of timeline or even his own pocket dimension, where things continued to move, but only at his will.

Ceodore eventually found himself within the exact point of where all timelines had sprouted from. There, the two finally battled it out. The Goddess posed to be a great threat, able to make or break reality just by screwing with time itself. Eventually, it came to the point of where the Goddess threatened the entirety of Ceodore's family. Anger, sprouted within the man and his Chronos Limitation spiked beyond all imaginable powers and in a matter of moments, he silenced the Goddess of Time. To make sure time didn't break and fall apart, the man took the seat of the late Goddess, becoming a god himself.

He donned a mask that hid his appearance, for he did not want people to worship him. In reality, Ceo knew that what he did was out of anger and vengeance, yet he couldn't turn back and rewrite it. Eventually, the man who did him the favor long ago called to him through various realities. Ceodore took flight and made sure to solidify the timelines during his absence. However, the journey proved harrowing as when he was traversing the timeline to get to the man, they started to implode and converse all into one point. During this time, Ceodore's memories shattered and his powers stunted, as he ended up in the current timeline of Mylania.

Before coming to, the man known as Kyosuke, manipulated his mind and emotions. He strengthened his anger towards the gods, turning his actions against them into a vendetta. His shattered mind remained shattered, though Kyo, pieced together specific pieces to further his will to bring the downfall of all things godly, while protecting his identity of a deity. Ceo not knowing any better and suffering from the pain of shattered memories, only keeping himself sane by holding onto the memories of his family, work as one of Kyo's top assassins.
Back to top Go down

Corrupted Through Time
Page 1 of 1