Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Rising Horde Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Rising Horde Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Rising Horde Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Rising Horde Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Rising Horde Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Rising Horde Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Rising Horde Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Rising Horde Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Rising Horde Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Rising Horde Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Rising Horde Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Rising Horde Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Rising Horde Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Rising Horde Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Rising Horde Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Rising Horde I_vote_lcapThe Rising Horde I_voting_barThe Rising Horde I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Rising Horde I_vote_lcapThe Rising Horde I_voting_barThe Rising Horde I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Rising Horde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Necromancer
Villain
Villain
The Necromancer

The Rising Horde Empty
PostSubject: The Rising Horde   The Rising Horde EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 am

Hellfire- Fire twisted and morphed to serve a more sinister purpose. The Necromancer’s hellfire has the unique ability to nullify restorative properties of any object. Those hit by this will feel their natural regenerative rates slow considerably, if not halt completely. This fire exists as its own entity in a sense, created by The Necromancer, to better serve their purpose. It can take many forms as attack or construct when needed, and depending on what’s being done with it, has certain energy consumption ranges. Additionally, all aspects of the Hellfire can only be controlled by The Necromancer, as it shares a unique bond with her and her only.

Raise Dead- The Necromancer passively emits an aura that attracts the undead to her control. Every three posts has a soul ripped from the netherworld, to inhabit an empty shell. Whether it’s a skeleton or not, doesn’t deter from the physical capabilities it’s possible of. On the basic level, a raised soldier (when in groups) can easily overwhelm those who are caught off-guard.  The higher the level, the more their physical and even magical capabilities branch out to be nearly monstrous. Additionally, these warriors/creatures can steal energy from opponents they make contact with, depending on the severity of injury they inflict upon an object.

Convert Life- Should The Necromancer approach a recently or nearly deceased body, she has the ability to seep her demonic, undead energy into its being and slowly convert it to that, of a new, even more powerful creature. Those converted in this manner have the entirety of their movesets, weapons, and other skills readily available, for The Necromancer to use, as she see fits.

Presence of Fear- The Necromancer, in all their Undead glory, has the ability to instill primal fear within those of weaker minds. When this settles in, the objects affected will display severe paranoia, as well as a very strong sense of schizophrenia. This ability can be toggled at her will.

Heightened Senses- More or less a trait with Lich’s in general, The Necromancer has the ability to see in the dark and hear up to 80 feet with ease.

Shadow Walk- The Necromancer can channel darkness energy to deafen her movements entirely.

Legion- For every undead raised by The Necromancer that stays out on the field, the three turns in which she’d raise just one undead, that number is instead increased by a multiple of two and can only stack up to five times.

Wicked Touch- Should The Necromancer make contact with a still living being, her negative energy will be channeled into them and have the potential to paralyze them on the spot.

Unholy Sacrament- After performing a small ritual, The Necromancer can summon a pillar of undead magic, that tethers itself to a selected Undead on the field. When it does the tethered Undead will gain a large boost in terms of physical capabilities.

Imagery- The Necromancer may choose one Undead to take her appearance completely, serving as a clone/messenger in her stead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Rising Horde Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rising Horde   The Rising Horde EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Rising Horde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: