Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Accepting things for what they are... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Accepting things for what they are... I_vote_lcapAccepting things for what they are... I_voting_barAccepting things for what they are... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Accepting things for what they are... I_vote_lcapAccepting things for what they are... I_voting_barAccepting things for what they are... I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Accepting things for what they are...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M.E.

M.E.

Accepting things for what they are... Empty
PostSubject: Accepting things for what they are...   Accepting things for what they are... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Name: (Mathias Elegy)
Species: Projective Musician/Summoner/Novice Necromancer (Human)

Elements: Sound Chakra, Dark Chakra.

Personality: Always in good spirits. Cool, calm, and collected. Has a tendency to let his imagination/perception guide him into trance-like states, demonstrated by musical efforts. He hates being guided through things when he is competent. He loves when his efforts are rewarded with applause because that is all he ever wants. That spotlight.
Appearance: See Avatar Photo.

History: As a boy growing up in a world where his musical talents guide him into a well ushered lifestyle, Mathias never really held an unpopular status. His name stretches a small, surmountable bit of Mylania. His parents were two musicians who played until their deaths.

From a very young age, Mathias mastered plenty of instruments. His tastes lies with the violin, however. There is just something about the way the notes carry their way into his soul, which is why he would have to hold it above all of the others. His parents could also play multiple instruments separately. It was such a grand sight to see that their son took after them, and had such a strong pull on his ancestral heritage at a young age.

Mathias is a guy who knows that everything has a reason for happening. What he does not know yet is that there are some things that are happen for no reason at all. Like the Spiritual.

He has a dormant, dark chakra which sits inside of the pit of his soul which thumps inside of him like a healthy, pulsing vein. This is his Darkness chakra. This chakra was passed down into him by his grandfather, Fineas Elegy. Fineas was known as a wild necromancer. Word was that he was cursed, being forced to sneak into the camp to see his grandson, Mathias.

He and Mathias were really close. Some would say even closer than his parents were to him, but we all know that can be easily misconstrued through a matter of perception. Fact was, Fineas and Mathias were thick as thieves. As he grew older, getting into the age where he was ready to see what else what out in the world, he and his grandad took their time with exploration, honing skills. Together, they became smarter and smarter until they were ambushed and captured by soldiers from home. As they were brought home, Fineas was put to execution for the threat of taking Mathias against his will, even though Mathias pled and confirmed otherwise.

This crushed and confused Mathias for a long while, but eventually, he began to accept that it was the way things needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Accepting things for what they are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepting things for what they are...   Accepting things for what they are... EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 4:44 am

Thank you for following the template. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Accepting things for what they are...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: Archive of Expansion-
Jump to: