Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Promotion: Azusa and Snow Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Promotion: Azusa and Snow I_vote_lcapPromotion: Azusa and Snow I_voting_barPromotion: Azusa and Snow I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Promotion: Azusa and Snow I_vote_lcapPromotion: Azusa and Snow I_voting_barPromotion: Azusa and Snow I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Promotion: Azusa and Snow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Promotion: Azusa and Snow Empty
PostSubject: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Appearing from a large twist in space in none other than The Uchiha Fortress, Shadow Uchiha would step through the rift and step foot into his living room. Closing his eyes, the rift would close without a trace. Clenching Snow's shirt even tighter than he already was, Shadow's jaw would tighten and his knuckles would turn white. Exhaling heavily, Shadow would walk a few steps forwards and place Snow on a rather large couch. Still holding onto Azusa, Shadow would pause for a second. ...should I do it now? Or should I wait and see if he even wants it..? I definitely don't want this one to turn out as the last one did... The thought of Sora really irritated Shadow.

"Celti.. run protocol 001 on the one known as Snow in the databanks."

Seconds later, a projection would beam down from the ceiling.

Spoiler:

Celti: "Understood. And what will you be doing with that one, my lord?"

Turning to face Celti, Shadow would have a look in his eyes that none other than Celti herself had seen before. Exhaling much softer than before, Shadow would shrug and take a step or two to his left. Placing Azusa on another couch identical to the one Snow was on, Shadow would shake the hair out of his face. Looking at his hands, he couldn't help but to have memories of the past.

~~~Flashback~~~

^Dodging and countering dozens upon dozens of taijutsu attackers, Shadow would be holding his own against a gang of hoodlums seemingly with relative ease. Equipped with nothing but a kunai blade, a Genin headband, and his Sharingan eyes, Shadow would be toying and taunting them as if none of their attacks to touch him.

"And you guys claim to be with the Organization?! HA! You're just a bunch of pussys."

Getting bored with the situation at hand, Shadow would scowl and have a look of disgust on his face. Soon after, he would begin to make cold and calculated strikes aiming to kill with each and every cut. Nothing but a burning ferocity unlike any other was in his eyes and core. One after another, left and right, the gangs numbers would dwindle until there was only one left. Drenched in blood from head to toe, Shadow would peer down onto the gang member that seemed to be older than him with an expressionless look on his face. At this point, the man that was once the ring leader of a posey of upwards of 20 members would be completely and utterly mortified at what had just taken place. "Wha.. what are you..!?!" the leader cried out. Gripping the handle of his blood soaked blade even tighter, Shadow's hatred of everyone beside the Uchiha manifested deep within him.^

"I told you something bad would happen if you muddied up the Uchiha name.."

~~~End Scene~~~

"...I need a shower."

Beginning to walk out of the room slowly, Shadow would reach the threshold that led into a large hallway. Pausing for a second and looking back at Celti, Shadow would smile.

"Run protocol 001 on the one named Azusa as well. And let me know when they wake up, please."

Turning away from the three, Shadow would make his way down the hallway and head towards another room in the Fortress.

---Living Room---

>Smiling to herself, Celti would forward her attention to Snow. Scanning his body from head to toe with her eyes, Celti would be able to see any and everything within his body. Fully analyzing Snow, Celti would update the already existing file of Snow that was within Shadow's database. All of this would take place while she was scanning him.<

"Energy Depletion, Multiple Lacerations, Blunt Trauma."

>Putting her index finger and middle finger together, Celti would 'slide unlock' a hologram menu that seemed to manifest from herself. Pressing a few buttons and sliding to other variations of the menu occasionally, Celti would be entering a direct command into the operating system that ran the entirety of the Uchiha Fortress. Seconds later, the ceiling would open up and eight robotic tentacle-like arms would lower into the living room above Snow. At the very same time, the same thing would be happening over Azusa but the mechanical arms would be activated yet. This was because Celti hadn't scanned him yet.<

>Pressing one last button, the hologram menu would dissappear. As that happened, the arms would glow with a deep purple color at the very tip of each one. Seconds later, the arms would begin to make contact with Snow and slither into his clothes through every entrance. The purple aura that was being emitted from each arm would touch Snow's wounds and bruises and begin to heal them with a surprising speed. This process continued for at least 5 minutes. While that was happening, Celti took the opportunity to fully scan Azusa and begin the healing process on him but a look of confusion would be on her face after noticing his lack of an arm.<

"Well that won't regenerate with this protocol.. Master Shadow only said to run 001 on you. I wonder if he plans on trying that again..-

-..you should regain consciousness feeling well rested soon. Rest now."

---The Ancestral Hall---

Walking down a large hallway decorated with large oil paintings of the deceased Uchiha Clan that heavily influenced him as a person and the entirety of the clan. Hands in his pockets and head hung low, Shadow would be making his way to his lodging. Thoughts and even ghosts of his past haunted him. Stopping at the end of the hallway, Shadow would look to his left and see his brother's oil painting. The very thought of his brother disgusted and infuriated him. Clenching the hilt of his Demon's Blade hard enough to hear the blade rattle within the sheath, the voice of Alkel would speak to him.

RESISTING THE CORRUPTION WILL ONLY TEAR YOUR SOUL TO SHREDS

Unsheathing the Demonic Blade, Shadow would explode with anger and rage that had already been manifested within himself.. ever since that day. Screaming at the top of his lungs, Shadow would flash towards the painting and stop instantly before it. Mercilessly slashing through the painting and the 6ft thick steel walls like it was butter, Shadow would release a small portion of his pent up anger and frustration onto the painting. To someone that wasn't up to pace about the situation he was in, it would probably just look like Shadow had anger issues and brother issues. The reality of it was, no one could hear Alkel but him.

MORE! MORE! MOORREEEEEE!

Scowling to himself, Shadow would stop slashing and lower his blade. He would take a second before speaking.

"You're a glutton."

Around ten seconds later, the steel walls would begin to sizzle and smoke a shiny silver smoke. The Uchiha Fortress in its entirety is created by different types of nanotechnology simultaneously working together and operated by Celti. The steel walls would 'heal' within 10 minutes or so on its own. Sheathing his blade, Shadow would simply teleport to his desired destination. He remembered exactly why he didn't like walking around in his home at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Snow

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade: 2nd Tier Demon's Blade
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:47 am

-Slowly regaining consciousness, Snow would be in deep thought and unable to move his body at this particular second. Thinking about his actions that inevitably brought him to this outcome, Snow would open his eyes slowly and see sunlight peering through the multiple shaded windows. The sunlight revealed a masterfully decorated room that overlooked a large forest. Apparently, the place he was at had a pretty high altitude.-

"What's going on?"

-Turning his head to the right, Snow would see the guy he was fighting with laying on a couch across the room. It seemed as if he was asleep. Sitting up and putting his feet to the ground, Snow would crack his neck and then his spine. After finishing, he would look at the guy and think to himself.-

{...I can't believe I had to fight with him in order to pass that bullshit exam...}

-Standing to his feet, he would notice that his clothes were completely tattered. Completely disregarding that entire factor, Snow would walk over to the window that started at the ground and ended at the ceiling and gaze onto the forest for a moment as he collected his thoughts.-

{This must be the fabled Uchiha Fortress.. but why here? Why not in the Tsuchikage's official office?}
Back to top Go down
Azusa
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Azusa

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade: 1st Tier Heaven's Blade
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Eyes snapping open, Azusa would sit up quickly. The only thing he could remember was burning with an amazing power and doing the unthinkable. Suddenly feeling a tremendous aching on his right side, Azusa would put his left hand over the area where his right arm had been. As mentioned earlier by Snow, the high ground that they were on would make his wound ache. Gritting his teeth and bearing the pain, Azusa would turn his body and place his feet on the ground. Looking to his right, he would see Snow standing there. It seemed to him that he was trying to comprehend what happened and/or where where they were. At this point, he didn't care where he was or why because they were both healed (mostly) and seemingly passed the exam.

"Hey, man. I wanted to commend you for your efforts back there. If we ended up not being able to sync up like we did... I don't know where we'd be right now. My name is Azusa, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:58 pm

---Shadow's Bedroom---

Eyes opening rather slowly, Shadow would wake up and put his head underneath his pillow. As he did so, the curtains would open automatically and Celti's voice would echo out of his alarm clock.

"It's time to wake up now, Shadow. They are awake."

Mumbling to himself underneath the pillow, he would slowly push himself upwards and sit up in his master bed. Rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight, Shadow would mumble yet again but this time it would be a little more audible.

"Go do your thing then, Celti. I need to wake up."

As he spoke, her voice would cease from echoing through the radio. Scratching his head, Shadow would start to put on his clothes, equipment, cloak, ect. He would continue to mumble things as he did so.

---Living Room---

With a purple flash of light from the ceiling, a projection of Celti would appear before them. With a smile on her face, Celti would look over Azusa, and then Snow.

"I'm here to answer any questions you may have and to accommodate you both with anything you might need to make your time at the Uchiha Fortress better."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Snow

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

-Looking over towards Azusa, Snow would look him in the face as he spoke to him. Remaining emotionless, Snow would turn back and face the window.-

"Whatever...-"

-Pausing as the hologram lady projected into the room, Snow would turn towards her and make eye contact with her.-

{What kind of technology does Shadow possess..}

"..I need new clothes. It also seems that I no longer have my Genin band, either."
Back to top Go down
Azusa
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Azusa

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Smiling at Snow's response, Azusa would scratch his head with his only arm. As the woman appeared between them, Azusa would turn his head sideways slightly as he observed her actions and movements closely. His eyes would squint slightly as he began to piece together the information before him. Listening to Snow and hearing his rather keen observation about his missing Genin band, something would 'click' in his mind and he would pat down his own pockets. Suddenly a look of confusion and surprise would be on his face. Azusa was able to see through the projection and see Snow clearly.

"Hey.. now that you mention it, mines gone too!"

Focusing back onto the woman, Azusa would pause for a moment and search his mind.

~Looking back, Shadow most likely has both Snow's Genin Band and my Genin Band. Come to think of it... wasn't there someone else...? Someone else fighting..?

And what was that burst of energy?!?

...It came from within me...~

"Where is Shadow? What happened to the third guy? And what type of healing technology is capable of completely negating the price of my contract..?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:51 am

((I'm changing Celti's color from purple to orange because it's easier to read.))

Processing Snow's question first, Celti would smile slightly as she had already accommodated his request before it was even asked. Gesturing for Snow to look to his left, a drawer in a rather large dresser would open up by itself and reveal large amounts of black and white shirts and shorts of all sizes. Hearing his observation, Celti would seemingly ignore it and turn her attention towards Azusa. His questions intrigued her for some reason. Lifting an eyebrow, Celti would process what level of access Azusa was at in Shadow's databank.

"Shadow is fully aware of who you are and what you can do. To be frankly honest he's a perfectionist and with that in mind, naturally he would pursue the pinnacle of everything he does and creates..

Unfortunately, you don't have proper clearance and cannot access the other information you seek."

As she finished her statement, Celti would smile and bow slightly. As she did so, she would fade away within seconds before their very eyes. Moments later, the doorknob would begin to turn slowly and Shadow himself would enter the Living Room. Hair glimmering in the light, Shadow would look like he was soaking wet but his clothes remained dry as if one had simply hopped out of the shower and threw on some clothes. Wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts, the very same as the ones offered to Snow and Azusa, Shadow would shake his head and rustle a decent amount of water on the floor. Looking towards the two, Shadow would smile slightly and take a seat on the couch Snow had recovered on. Lifting his right index finger upwards at about eye level, Shadow would gesture for them to hold on.

Looking onto his left palm, Shadow would extend his left arm outwards with a quick pace and his hand would dissappear into what seemed like a miniature tear in the fabric of space. Pulling out a pre-rolled blunt from within his pocket dimension, Shadow would place it in between his lips as he pulled his hand from the rift. As he did so, the rift would shut and leave no detectable trace of it's very existence. Seconds after that all transpired, Shadow would point at the tip of the blunt with his right index finger and a black flame would ignite the blunt, beginning the morning hotbox. Taking a deep drag from the dank smoke, Shadow would lean backwards on the couch and let his head rest on the top of the sofa. Looking at the ceiling, Shadow would exhale. A piece of ash would fall off his blunt and hit the floor.

"Congratulations. The two of you ended up passing the exam. With that being said, you're faced with a choice..-"

Pausing for effect, Shadow would lift his head. Within an instant, the surroundings would seemingly warp into a baseball sized sphere that floated before the three of them. Utilizing his Kamui technique to bring himself and his guests into one of his pocket dimensions. Standing in a seemingly infinite sized white universe that contained virtually nothing but the things Shadow himself had brought there, the three of them would be standing at this point regardless of the physical positions that they were in in the world of the living. Facing the two, Shadow would snap his fingers and two boxes, one white and the other black, would appear before Snow. Snapping his fingers once more, two more boxes that were identical to the ones that appeared before Snow would appear before Azusa as well. Eyes glossy from the smoke he was inhaling, Shadow would take yet another drag before offering a few tokes to Snow and Azusa.

"The choice is yours. Either travel down the path of darkness... or travel down the path of light..-

-...also... each box contains a powerful tool that will help you grow your strength to limitless potential. Although there is always a price for power, that price is paid by the spiritual alteration of the user's soul. For example.."

Lifting his right hand upwards to about chest level, a small column would lift from the ground before them. Placing his blunt on the top of the column which seemed to stop growing as it reached waist level. Placing his right hand on the hilt of his kitana, Shadow would slowly unsheath his Demon's Blade and begin to yell softly almost as if he was focusing on raising his spiratual pressure to an incredible peak. As he did this, a dark and almost crimson aura would begin to engulf Shadow. From the sheer amount of spiritual pressure being emitted from him, his hair would begin to fly around as if there was wind blowing and the ground beneath them would shake. Pupils turning dark with the color of his aura, Shadow's grip on the hilt would get tighter and his knuckles would turn white.

"...aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! ..... ..... ..... ALKEL!!"

Erupting with even greater power, Shadow would seemingly calm down and relax the muscles in his body. Letting the tip of his blade hit the ground as he relaxed, the aura around Shadow would be a physical manifestation of his soul's true form. Moments later, a black serpent like aura would wrap itself around Shadow's aura and lay it's head on top of the energy he was emitting.

"In this realm, it's easy for weaker lifeforms to fully visualize spiritual beings. What you see before you.. physically linked to my soul.. is a very powerful Demon.."

Opening his eyes slowly, Shadow would gaze upon Snow and Azusa and wait.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Snow

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:06 am

-Seeing the clothes, Snow would walk over to them and pick up a black shirt and black shorts from the drawer. Simply shrugging off the woman's playful demeanor, Snow wouldn't pay any mind to the fact that his questions weren't to the point. Looking over to his right, he would see a bathroom with the light off. Quickly changing his clothes, Snow would walk out of the bathroom around 10 seconds later. Walking over to a nearby wall, Snow would lean against it and listen to the woman's reply to Azusa. As that all went down, the doorknob would twist.-

"......"

-As Shadow defyed the laws of physics and pulled a mini cigar sized blunt out of 'nowhere', Snow would simply and carefully observe with no surprise or confusion on his face. It was apparent to him now that this man not only had the ability to teleport, he has control over different dimensions as well. Just as he had figured it all out, they would all be sucked into (what he had assumed was) Shadow's pocket dimension. As Shadow explained all of these things, he seemed to understand what was happening but at the same time he had no clue as to what truly was happening. Seeing and feeling the force of Shadow's spiritual pressure was enough to knock the wind out of him and surely Azusa as well. For the few brief moments that Shadow was releasing some of his energy, it felt like an eternity for him. Falling to his knees, Snow would gasp for air and begin to breathe heavily.-

{!!!!!!!!!!!!...my body feels so heavy...}

-Slowly getting to his feet, Snow would marvel at the extent of Shadow's power. Not only did he have the ability to effortlessly bring the three of them to a completely different dimension, Shadow also possessed the pinnacle of the Sharingan's capabilities and god knows what else. Looking before him as the boxes appeared, Snow would instantly be able to feel a large spiritual force within them. To his left, the black box would have an aggressive and heavy pressure to it. To his right, the white box would emit an equally powerful pressure but it would feel much different than the black box. Almost having a light and tranquil pressure to it, the white box and the black box would peak his curiosity.-

{Shadow possesses what seems to be the black box entity. I wonder if the black box is stronger..}

-Instinctively grabbing the black box, Snow would would open it within an instant. As he did so, he would hear a deep voice echo within his mind. Feeling a massive source of power instantaneously rush over his entire body, Snow's eyes would be completely black as he felt as if he was in some sort of transe.-

{YOU SEEM TO POSSESS SOME POWER... ACCEPT ME INTO YOUR SOUL AND I WILL GRANT YOU SOME OF MY POWER...}

-Suddenly, from within the black box, the hilt of a sword would stick out and seemingly wait to be unleashed from the box prison. Gritting his teeth, Snow would grab the hilt and forcefully remove the blade from the box. As he did so, a much stronger pressure than his own would spew outwards from the box and swirl around him. Examining the black spiritual creature, Snow couldn't shake the feeling that he, himself, was being examined by the entity.-

"I accept!"

-Without hesitation, the entity that floated around him would enter his chest and into his soul. As this happened, Snow would wince and then black out for a brief moment. Regaining consciousness, Snow would remain silent. Moments later, he would begin to laugh. At first, it started off as a chuckle but then grew into hysteria. Pushing the hair from his face, Snow would stare Shadow in the face with an almost insane smile and a murderous intent in his eyes. As he laughed, it would be obvious to hear that his voice sounded different than usual.-

"I want another piece of ya, Shadow Uchiha!"

-Within the blink of an eye, Snow would dash towards him with a burst of new found speed and power. Extending his sword outwards, Snow would attempt to slash Shadow multiple times from different angles and directions. Expecting Shadow to easily counter his strikes, Snow would include something like a single handed ice blasting spell that would be almost at point blank range. The look in his eyes was something like amusement.-
Back to top Go down
Azusa
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Azusa

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:45 am

As all of these things transpired, Azusa would simply remain silent for the time being. Pondering the response that Celti had given him, Azusa would have a look of confusion on his face. As the door opened and in walked Shadow, Azusa would look over to him and watch as he sat down and began smoking from what seemed to be some pretty dank smelling kush. Lifting an eyebrow, he would come to the realization that this man was a rather curious fellow.

"......."

Listening to what he was saying, Azusa would squint his eyes slightly before being thrown into Shadow's dimension. For starters, he wasn't completely informed as to what had just happened so he was put off for a moment before using his power of deduction to figure out where he was in this moment.

Hmm.. it seems to me that we are no longer in the same world..? I've seen Shadow's teleportation ability, but I had no idea he also contained the ability to send things to other dimensions!? What the hell..

Something is strange here..

I can see.. is that spiritual energy?

Getting the wind knocked out of him from the strength of Shadow's pressure alone, Azusa would start to breathe a little harder but not to the point where he was gasping. Seeing the demonic entity that was attached to Shadow would send a chill down his spine and make the hair on the back of his neck stand. His facial expression would change from confused to very serious within an instant. Seeing the choice before him and the same choice for Snow, Azusa would watch as Snow took the demonic entity into his soul.

You're a fool, Shadow! Why would you allow a demon to corrupt your soul!? Your power will completely consume you!

...Snow... what the hell are you doing!? Stop! If you do that you'll-

"Uhh!!!"

Getting pushed backwards from the power that had overwhelmed Snow, Azusa would fall and use his only arm to attempt to catch himself before his head hit the ground. Body rolling to a halt, Azusa would stand to his feet slowly and clench his fist tighter and tighter. He couldnt help but to feel weak in this perticular situation. Observing Snow walk down the path of darkness before his very eyes made him come to one conclusion. He didn't possess the strength to save Snow from Shadow's darkness and that truly infuriated him.

"...Such... discord.."

As he spoke, the black box would fade away, leaving the white box all alone. His choice had been obvious since the boxes arrived and the white box could sense Azusa's will from the start. Without warning, the box would begin to emit a pure and white pressure that was easily visual to him and him alone. The stern look of disgust on his face wouldn't waver as the entity spoke to him.

THE LIGHT WITHIN YOUR HEART WILL ALWAYS SHINE THROUGH THE DARKNESS.. EMBRACE ME... AND RIGHTEOUSLY PURSUE ABSOLUTION FOR THEIR SINS..

Being drawn to the pure entity, Azusa would flick his ankles and fly towards the box with haste. Reaching his destination within a blink of an eye, he would place his left hand onto the top of the box and exhale softly. Opening the box, a blinding white light would erupt from the box and momentarily blind/stun everyone within the general area. Peering through the light without any indication of it even being bright, Azusa would feel a huge presence before him.

"Alright then... RIGHTEOUS ABSOLUTION!"

Exploding with a light that was equivalent to the sun, the box would fade away as the entity was released into his very body and soul. Moments later, the light would fade and reveal Azusa standing tall. Beginning to release a small portion of the stored up spiritual energy that was within him, Azusa would look at his right shoulder and then focus on manifesting that energy into a physical form. Not even a second later, pure and golden energy would begin to materialize out of his wound and continue to grow and expand until his entire arm had been completely replaced. As he did this, an aura the very same color would begin to surround him. The strange thing about this ability is that not only was he completely able to regenerate a lost limb, be was able to make himself more durable all thanks to this new Heaven's Blade.

Spoiler:

Looking over towards Snow, Azusa would have a look of determination in his eyes. In fact, his pupils were glowing with the same golden energy that engulfed him. As he spoke, his voice would have a different tone almost as if someone or something else had control over him. Clenching his right fist, it would seem as if he was already used to the new arm.

"Abolish... Rangi!"

As he spoke, the golden energy that was 'leaking' from his new arm would instantaneously explode from his fist and shoulder and begin to 'pour out' rapidly. The energy being emitted would easily be enough to completely engulf his entire arm. As all this transpired, Azusa would crouch down and seemingly get into a position that resembled something of a runner getting ready to start a sprint race. From looking to the ground, Azusa would lift his head and his vision would lock onto Snow's blade with a sharpness that he had never had before.

{Could it be..? Is Rangi enhancing my senses and reactions..? There's only one way to truly find out..}

Flexing the muscles in his legs and arms before taking off in a blur of speed, Azusa's original blue energy would engulf his entire body and seemingly mix and merge with the golden aura and create something completely new and different.

{Their movements... they're so slow.. is this Rangi's power..?}

Appearing between Shadow and Snow with incredible speed, Azusa would catch Snow's short sword by the blade with his right hand. As he did so, bright white and black sparks would fly as the metal clashed with his flesh. Azusa's facial expression would be stern and he would have an almost unforgiving look in his eyes as he stared down his new rival. As he spoke, his voice would be mixed with Rangi's as he channeled it's energy. Pupils still a golden color, Azusa would seemingly have a whole new persona and mentality.

"The darkness that consumes you will only bring you great pain and despair. I, Rangi, shall show you true righteousness.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Utilizing multiple tomè in the time frame of a nanosecond, Shadow would push his grasp on the boundaries of his Sharingan even further than his previous limits. This time, he wouldn't be caught off guard by the sheer speed and strength that Azusa surprisingly had at such a low level. Being able to read and predict Azusa's movements while being pursued by Snow is an incredible feat of its own, but being able to react, or not react in this case would be a spectacular accomplishment not only Shadow, but for Uchiha everywhere. Shadow would remain motionless as Azusa stopped Snow from attempting to strike him. Taking a step backwards, Shadow would analyze the situation and the power displayed by both of his new experiments. Doing so, the blunt that was previously roasting would seemingly materialize into his only free hand. Taking a drag, he would hold the smoke in for longer than usually did before exhaling.

..this has the potential to get ugly quite quickly..-

RANGI IS A MUCH GREATER FOE THAN YOU MAY PERCEIVE, UCHIHA.. THE FABLED ARCANGEL CAN PURIFY ALL OF THE LAND OF DARKNESS AND EVIL.. THE BOY WILL NOT SURVIVE IF YOU DO NOT STEP IN AND PROTECT OUR KIND..

Alkel.. I don't think I have ever heard such weakness in your voice before....-

"-...you sicken me! You don't deserve the power you possess!! That is why I will take your throne and become the new Demon King and take what is rightfully mine. A true King of Demons should rule hell and the world of the living with an iron fist! Not cowering in fear and showing compassion for the weaker demonic filth! For the sake of my Uchiha's honor, I, Shadow Uchiha will make you submit to my power, Demon King Alkel.."

Gripping the hilt of his blade, Shadow would throw the sword a good distance away from him and in another direction from Azusa and Snow. As the blade connected with the ground ever so perfectly, it would stick hilt up from the ground, creating an indent surrounded by black cracks in the dimension itself. Focusing all of his attention towards Alkel, Shadow would begin to focus all of his dark spiritual pressure and energy onto the blade. Within an instant, an equal, if not stronger amount of dark spiritual pressure would erupt from the blade and begin to combat Shadow's energy at a ferocious level. At this point, all of the dark energy would be manifested as a massive storm of incredibly powerful constant forces.

YOU ARE CHAINED AND SHACKLED AND I'M THE ONE HOLDING YOU DOWN!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME..?

As all of this transpired, Shadow's Blade would begin to glow with a crimson heat to it as demonic energy poured out of it. To an outside perspective, it would look like two massive dark souls attempting to consume one another simultaneously and only the stronger entity would be victorious. The sheer amount of power one dark soul would get from consuming either one of their souls would be almost immeasurable, thus, a power struggle. At this point, Snow and Azusa would be on their own for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Snow

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:47 am

As his blade reached a halt in Azusa's hand, Snow would be caught off guard slightly. The same wicked smile would creep onto his face as his blade began to drip with water from an unknown source in Azusa's palm. Gripping the hilt of his blade tighter, Snow would stare Azusa in the eyes.

"Do not stand in my way, you scum. There is only one pathway to power and it's through the dark side, Azusa.. something you'd have no knowledge about.."

Instantaneously, the water in Azusa's palm from the blade would pressurize and create a force strong enough to blast a normal person's hand clean off. From what he could sense about his opponent, Azusa had a quite powerful and fast fighting style with some flurries of enhanced projectiles. This version of Azusa, on the other hand, did not utilize his typical fighting style and at that moment, Snow would switch his original battle tactics with a brand new set of tactics. Pulling his sword from Azusa's grasp quickly, Snow would leap backwards and collect his thoughts.

{How should I handle you... Azusa...}

EMBRACE YOUR INNER DARKNESS... LET IT FUEL YOU...

{The only thing that fuels me is my willpower alone.. Let's get something straight, I will not be influenced by your obvious fuckery.. I have a mission..}

*click*

{...I don't think I'm fighting with Azusa anymore.. what was it..? Rangi? So.. there's another player to be accounted for..? From what I can see, the Demon's Blades heavily influence the user and the Heaven's Blades manifest themselves as a potential alternate personality..? But is that it..!? I'm sure the speed and strength isn't the only thing he's got up his sleeves.. What's your wildcard... Azusa..}
Back to top Go down
Azusa
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Azusa

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:40 am

As the water pressurized in his hand, his grip on Snow's blade would loosen as he felt a small jolt of energy surge through his arm due to his unexpected maneuver. Unscathed from the attack, he would examine his surroundings quickly as Snow put some space between them. Feeling two massive energies battling, Rangi would divert his attention towards Alkel and his vessel. As he did this, Azusa's consciousness would simultaneously be focusing all of his attention on Snow. For a brief moment, Azusa would be motionless, as if he was totally and completely paralyzed.

{What's happening..!?}

×{You simply cannot comprehend the importance of the path of righteousness but soon...Azusa... you will, but for now, you musnt interfere with my will.}×

{Are you telling me that I LITERALLY can't do anything unless it directly correlates with your will!?}

×{As the Holy Primo, there are rules and regulations that need to be upheld. These entities of darkness.. they possess great strength in numbers. Expecially when the Demon King is present.. that is priority number one in this battle. There are still so many things you must learn before you can truly become the Heavenly Primo, Azusa.. you will become a being of ultimate power, not just in body, but in eternal soul as well. I am you and you are me. Together, with training and enlightenment we will rid this poisoned land of all of the darkness and evil and it will be reborn the same as your soul and my own.}×

{The.. Heavenly Primo..? I'm with you, Rangi.. just know that we're going to have a long chat about this when we're outta here..}

×{Why, of course.}×
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion: Azusa and Snow   Promotion: Azusa and Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotion: Azusa and Snow
Page 1 of 1