Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_vote_lcapElysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_voting_barElysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_vote_lcapElysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_voting_barElysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nathan

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 pm

+Making his way to the entrance of Elysium Sector, Nathan would have an ominous feeling in his gut as he gazed upon the massive decorated doorway. I should keep my head on a swivel during my stay here. Walking through the mass of people that were simply living their normal lives, Nathan would fold his arms. Looking to the left and then to the right, he would look for the Armory. Minutes of walking around aimlessly later, Nathan would find himself standing before a building that had 'Elysian Armory' above the doorway. This had to be his location. Walking inside, Nathan would be surprised at the surplus of weapons. Covering the walls and the filling the multiple showcases, the weapons would look exquisite and masterfully forged, but to his surprise, no one was behind the counter. Looking around, Nathan would press the button on the counter by the register that read 'press for assistance'. He would have no other choice than to wait for the weapons clerk.+
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:55 pm

As Nathan entered the Elysian Weapons Emporium, a chime of a bell would be heard as the door opened. Upon closer inspection of the weapons and whatnot that was in the shop, one would be able to truly see the craftsmanship that was put into each and every piece. Behind the counter, Nathan would be able to see a spiraling staircase leading upwards. In the room above, the lights were on and would illuminate the area beneath the stairs which was rather dark.

Moments later, Nathan would be able to hear rather loud footsteps walking towards the staircase. Walking down the staircase, Shadow would hold the railing the entire time. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, Shadow would walk behind the counter and flip a light switch and all of the shops showcases would light up bright.

Dressed in his usual Kage garb, Shadow would stand, then lean forwards and put both elbows onto the counter. His eyes would meet Nathan's as he rested his head in his palm.

"What can I get for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nathan

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 am

+As the man made his entrance down the stairway, Nathan would instantly be able to sense the magnitude of energy he had posessed. Curiously filled Nathan's core as he remained motionless. Meeting the man's eye contact, Nathan would feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Noticing the man's outfit, a quick thought would race through Nathan's mind. I see. His curiosity would get the better of him.+

"Yeah, I'm looking for..-"

WHAT IS THIS FEELING!?

+Instantaneously, Nathan would have something like a flashback. It wasn't often that Nathan felt physically staggered from another energy source. To be more specific, he had only felt this feeling once before in his entire lifetime.+

Mom.. Dad..

+Nathan would be standing atop an overseeing cliff. Tears running down his face, he would simply stand and stare at his village, friends and family be burned to ashes by black flames.+

.......he will pay.

+Zoning back into reality, Nathan would stumble with his words as he tried to continue the conversation. At this point, he probably looked a little distracted to the man.+

"-...uhh.. I, uh.. I'm looking for something unique. Do you possibly have any more selections for the customers that pay more?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Upon pausing mid sentence, Shadow would raise an eyebrow. As Nathan caught himself somewhere else, Shadow would lift himself off of the counter and stand upright. Scratching the back of his head as Nathan completed his thought, Shadow would glance towards the stairs and then back to Nathan.

"Why, of course... but by the look of you, I wouldn't expect you to be the 'Big Spender' type. hmm. Alright. Come with me."

Walking from behind the counter, Shadow would stand next to Nathan. Eyes opening slightly wider, Shadow would begin to expel some energy and focus it towards his eyes.

"Spacial Art: Migration!"

Suddenly a large twist in the fabric of space would appear a few feet in front of the two directly in the center of his shop. Taking a step forward without any thought, Shadow would turn to face Nathan. Eyes illuminating from the contrast of the light coming in from outside and the black twist of space behind him, Shadow would stare him in the eyes.

"Hope you don't mind smoke."

Pulling a blunt from his overcoat pocket, Shadow would stick it in his mouth. Snapping his fingers, a small crimson flame would float and linger above the tip of his index finger. Gently lighting the end of his blunt with the flame, Shadow would look back to Nathan after doing so and smile a wicked grin. As he did so, a large cloud of loud smelling smoke would escape his mouth and raise past his face. Eyes still illuminating crimson through the smoke, Shadow would gesture for Nathan to come forth and enter the portal. With the gesture, Shadow would take a drag and inhale deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nathan

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:36 pm

As the man walked from behind the counter, Nathan would take a step back to give him some room to operate. Noticing his official garbs, Nathan would wonder why someone with such status would be working at the Weapons Emporium. Observing the man's eyes actually light up as he utilized his ocular spacial technique, Nathan's facial expression would remain the same but his mind would be racing faster than any know vehicle.

This is crazy! What was that!? Those eyes! Who is this man?

Watching the man pull out a blunt, Nathan would watch him light it and remain neutral about the subject. Taking a step closer, Nathan would pause. The aura that this man had was enormous. With that being doubly noted within his mind, Nathan would take a mental image of the Weapons Emporium before speaking.

"I don't mind smoke."

Unpausing his movement towards the portal, Nathan would walk past the man without looking him in the face. One step later, he would enter the portal without thinking twice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Watching Nathan enter the portal, Shadow would exhale a cloud of smoke. Taking yet another drag from the blunt, Shadow would follow Nathan into the portal right after flipping the 'were open' sign to 'sorry! we're closed.'

---Literal Travel---

As Nathan and Shadow stepped into the portal, they would be stepping out of it, in a completely different area from the Weapons Emporium. As a mater of fact, they were within the heart The Pit of Elysium. The Pit is essentially a massive gladiators arena run by foul orcs. Killing is definitely allowed here; one would instantly be able to observe the bloodstained walls and sand giving the bone chilling thought of how many have lost their lives brutally fighting within. Surrounding the heart of The Pit, almost 350 degrees around the heart was the viewing area where hundreds of thousands of orcs and other humanoid species were watching and screaming.

From sheer looks alone, The Pit seems like it's only purpose is to satisfy the thirst to kill but that's not all. It is also a great source of income for all of Elysium. Having the same overall function as a horse race track, spectators have the ability to place bets on the the winner. Usually 'the house' wins, but sometimes you get the opportunity to take 'the house' for all that it's worth and a select few have walked out much richer than when they had walked in. But I digress.

Looking towards Nathan, Shadow would see a brief look of confusion on his face before the audience would explode with cheers/screams and rock throwing. Given, the audience wouldn't have access to a large amount of rocks to throw and the distance between the outer perimeter of the heart of The Pit and the audience is quite far. The rocks and whatnot would barely make it to the farthest reaches of the sandy outskirts of the battlefield. It seemed as if the crowd was going crazy over the newcomers. Or was it that they recognized one of them? Inhaling more of his blunt smoke, Shadow would crack his knuckles and then exhale, blunt hanging between his lips.

"..Who are you exactly..?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nathan

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm

+Upon stepping out of the portal, Nathan would instantly scan his surroundings via Telepathy. Visually being able to tell where he was, Nathan would rub his eyes and stretch his arms. Looking Shadow in the face, Nathan would lift an eyebrow as the crowd grew louder and louder.+

"My name is Nathan and I'm curious as to who you are as well."

+Putting his arms in a position as if he was about to strike a billiard on a pool table, Nathan would stare the mad down for a brief moment before flicking his wrists simultaneously. As he flicked his wrists, he also spoke.+

"Lintence.. make yourself known."

+As he spoke, a brilliant metallic pool que with decorative blades on either side that protected both of his hands as if the Que was designed for combat would materialize in his hands from thin air. A second later, appearing from nowhere and floating inches before the tip of the Que, a metallic billiard forged from the same material as the Que would rotate gently as if it were a planet in rotation. Eyes flickering with an ember, the billiard would instantaneously burst into bright and hot flames. Nathan's mentality would seem to shift slightly as he utilized this first billiard.+

"My Pyrokenisis should be up for the task if a battle is what you were looking for."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:42 pm

How curious. As Nathan revealed his name to him, Shadow would raise an eyebrow as he leaned most of his weight onto his right leg. Beginning to feel the heat from the blunt in between his fingers, Shadow would take another hit from it and hold it in. As he spoke, smoke would escape his mouth and nostrils.

"Shadow Uchiha. The First Tsuchikage of The Elysian Kingdom."

Taking a breath of fresh air, Shadow would toss the remainder of the blunt forward towards Nathan and smile slightly. About half way between Nathan and Shadow, the blunt roach would instantaneously combust into a basketball sized blackened ball of flame and stop mid-air. Hovering before the two, the ball of black fire would be emitting immense amounts of heat.

As the flames were created, the crowd would become frenzied and cheer even louder. Beginning to decent towards the ground, the sand beneath the black flames would begin to crystallize and then solidify into a smooth and almost mirror-like molten pool. Snapping his fingers, the black flames would extinguish with the same speed they ignited. As the heat and flames left, the ground beneath would be revealed. Cooling from a bright orange color to very reflective chrome, the sand would be glass at this point.

"Pyrokenisis, huh? So you're a Psyonic Type... interesting."

Pulling yet another blunt from his jacket pocket, Shadow would light this one up the same way he lit the last one and scratch his head as he took a deep drag.

"So.. it seems as if you aren't from around Elysium. Tell me. Why are you REALLY here?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nathan

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:53 pm

+Nathan's facial expression would change. Usually emotionless, Nathan would start to get hyped for an offensive as he smiled slightly. Raising an eyebrow upon discovering that Shadow had knowledge of the Psyonic Arts, he couldn't help but to get even more curious.+

"I traveled to Elysium in order to complete a delivery."

+Grip getting ever tighter on Lintence, Nathan would make eye contact with Shadow's mid-section. Snapping his right arm forward, Lintence would connect with the flaming billiard. As the connection was made, the flaming billiard would grow bright and expel a truck-sized fireball towards Shadow.+

×Levitating at the top of the entire Pit, Nathan would be in the exact same stance with Lintence in hand and the Pyro Billiard floating just before the tip of the que. This is possible due to his Multilocation ability. Instead of firing downwards upon Shadow and himself, Nathan would wait and analyze Shadow's battle tactics via Psychometry (ability to gain knowledge on something or someone) and Scrying (ability to view events from a great distance or in the future).×

"So tell me, Shadow Uchiha First Tsuchikage of the Elysian Empire.. exactly how much do you know about the Psyonic Arts?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Upon seeing Nathan's offensive strike, Shadow would smirk. Utilizing one of his Sharingan's basic tomé abilities, he would quickly be able to register what type of abilities his opponent was using.

As the fireball approached, Shadow would close his eyes and let out a sigh. Towards the end of his sigh, a virtually untraceable slash of silver light would slice through the flames and make the ball of fire disperse around him as he opened his eyes. Doing a combination of hand signs, Shadow's attention would still be honed onto Nathan. As he finished the preperations for his jutsu, Shadow's eyes would glow a feint crimson. Feeling his eyes getting heavier from the smoke he had just ingested, Shadow would decide to go with the flow of his high.

"Collaboration Style: Flaming Lightning Shiver!"

Suddenly from seemingly within his Kage's garb, a bolt of crimson lightning would scream towards Nathan at alarming speeds. If one were to look closely at the actual attack, they would be able to distinctively tell the flames from the electricity but due to the speed of the attack the naked eye wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It's trajectory was aimed at Nathan's que. It seemed as if Shadow was attempting to disarm his opponent.. but why?

"Psyonic Arts.. hmm. Believe it or not, a subordinate of mine brought this entire topic to my attention ages ago. Sevyn Tyn.. poor bastard thought he would be able to get to the Senju Cells before me.."

Losing track of where he was, Shadow would begin to search his memory for information regarding Sevyn Tyn and his original plans to strike on the Elysian Kingdom. When will he strike? Why haven't I made the first move yet!? Snapping back into reality, Shadow would fold his arms with anticipation. He already knew what his opponent would do.

This is no ordinary delivery boy.

WHEN he avoids my strike, then I'll strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery   Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

Elysian Infiltration: A Simple Delivery
Page 1 of 1