Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_vote_lcapThe Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_voting_barThe Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_vote_lcapThe Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_voting_barThe Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. Empty
PostSubject: The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades.   The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Utilizing the nature of the Yin and Yang energy, the Mylanian gods have blessed Elysium with a total of eight blades. Four pure white blades and four impure black blades. Sealed within each blade, a very powerful entity that holds the power to alter the soul of the user in a positive or negative manor depending on if you wield The Heaven's Blade or The Demon's Blade. Upon holding one of these blades, the user must accept the entity fully into their body and inevitably merge souls. The catch to the power bestowed upon the user is that each time a Blade is used, the user's soul will either be slightly purified or slightly corrupted. (For example: Since User1 decided to use his Demon's Blade, during or after the battle User1 had begun to have a darker outlook on things and is more comfortable will killing others. Vice-Versa for a Heaven's Blade user.)

Once accepting one of the Blades, the entity will take form of the user's most preferd weapon. (For Example: Before accepting the Heaven's Blade, User2 fancied using dual pistols. As he accepted the Heaven's Blade, the entity would acknowledge that factor and change its form from a blade into dual pistols.)

As of now, Shadow has all eight blades in his possession and is trying to assemble a team of elite ninja to wield these blades and fight for Elysium and all of its glory.
Back to top Go down

The Formation of The Demon's Blades and The Heaven's Blades.
Page 1 of 1