Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Introductions  Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Introductions  Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Introductions  Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Introductions  Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Introductions  Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Introductions  Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Introductions  Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Introductions  Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Introductions  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Introductions  Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Introductions  Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Introductions  Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Introductions  Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Introductions  Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Introductions  Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Introductions  I_vote_lcapIntroductions  I_voting_barIntroductions  I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:56 am

Dr.Liche walked up to the door of the hideout holding a yellow slip of paper. He glanced at the note and approached the door. Kimono wondered if coming here was truly worth the trip.

-Knock knock-

Kimono would relax by leaning in the doorway, allowing his body to mold into the wall providing stable balance. He waited for for an answer, as he crumpled the note and tossed it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:42 am

-Opening the front door to the his hideout, Ken would chuckle to himself. His hideout is very secluded utop one of the tallest mountains in Mylania. He was impressed, to say the least.-

You poor bastard.. Have a nice trip here..?
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:31 pm

=Ha! You think that was a hike? I didn't even break a sweat.=

Kimono would wear a smile on his face and and act enthusiastic, yet he rarely felt real emotion at all. He would wear his mask for a little while longer as he studied the situation.

=So, my name is Kimono Liche and I have been summoned here on account of some 'research'. I was told to come to this address. Are you the Shadow Uchiha that I had talked to earlier?=

Kimono would look at the man standing in the corridor of the building. He looked almost frail in his stature and kimono stood a good 5 inches or so above him. The doctor would wonder if this was what he had been called here for. He would study the man and read his genetics.

=Uhh! What is the matter with your genetics? You are barely human! Your genetic code is covered in this..this...Fluid. Would you like me to help?=

The doctor was in awe of the variety he had just come across from such a short visit. He was eager to find more.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 am

-Slowly squinting his eyes, Ken would examine the man before letting him into his Hideout. It did make sense that he would show up unannounced if Shadow was indeed involved.-

How did you.. Oh, no matter. Come in, please. I'm not Shadow. My name is Ken Aburame, Shadow's right hand man.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 am

Kimono would walk into the hideout, with vigor in his step, eager to find out what mysteries he could uncover. He walked in past Ken and tuned back to face him.

=Ken is it? Well seeing as though you don't fully know who I am, allow me introduce myself. You can call me Dr.Liche. I am the worlds most intelligent and talented doctor, and I am here to help Shadow Uchiha in his endeavors. I come at a nice price but there is no one quite like me to say the least.=

Kimono stood in the hideout and gazed at Ken awaiting a response. After a short time had passed he figured he wasn't going to get his reply from his new friend. Unable to tell what he should act like in this situation he turned to his most useful emotion.

=I don't mean to sound all big and intimidating. I simply have been recognized for my skill and like to tell others of my success. I am so very sorry if I came off all prideful and big. I just don't yet understand my place here.=

Humility and confusion usually help the situation around fools who fall for his mask. He simply wanted to test the reactions of this right hand man and see if he could read him or if he was just another guy looking to show loyalty to a powerful man in exchange for power. He would keep studying Ken hoping to find a gleam of true intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Appearing in a twist of space, Shadow Uchiha would be standing between the two. Arms folded, Shadow would have a look of anger on his face. Making a waving gesture to Ken, Shadow would turn towards Kimono and stare him in the face. Anger still flooded his emotions.

Listen to me. You're not here to make any friends. You're here under my pay so you WILL obey my orders. Cross me, and you will be smited where you stand. I know all about you, Kimono Liche. Cellular Manipulation with a hint of Gene Splicing, huh..? Here is your first order. Seek out a Vampire named Synapsys. I need him alive and genetically unaltered. Do not return without him.

With that said, Shadow would be gone in the same twist of space he had entered with.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 pm

-Ken couldn't help but to smirk. After hearing what Shadow had said to this, Kimono Liche fellow, Ken felt sorry for this man. If Kimono Liche didn't know who Synapsys was, he will surely be in for a treat. Leaning against a large pillar, Ken would fold his arms.-

He has wonderful people skills, that Shadow Uchiha...fuckin dickhead..
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Kimono would shift in place as Ken would insult his boss. His view of the situation had much become clearer in such a short time span. He now had a grasp on their relationship and how shadow ran his operation.

=Damn! I guess Shadow is just a man of his business.=

Kimono would glance back at Ken as he stepped out the doorway, and think about the depth of understanding anyone had of him at this time.

=Do you think I'll need anything....special....for this Synapsys character?=
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:12 pm

-Pulling a blueberry flavored sucker from his pocket, Ken would unwrap it and stick the rapper in his pants pocket. As Kimono turned his back on him, Ken would shrug and stick the sucker in his mouth.-

Actually, yeah. Since we are both on the same team, I'll tell you what I know about him and give you what you need to weaken him..but he most likely won't be alone, so uh..good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:33 pm

=So what will I need for this Synapsys character?=

Kimono was astounded by the change of circumstances he was in with Ken. He still didn't fully understand the depth of the situation he was in with this new job.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:05 pm

-Pushing himself from the large into an upright standing position, Ken would gesture for Kimono to follow him. Turning his back to Kimono, Ken would begin to walk down the main hall (which I might add: Ken's hideout's main hall is simply massive in structure.) his secluded base without saying a word. He wasn't really in any rush, but Ken's walking speed was slightly slower than a jogging pace.-

...come this way...
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Following Ken, Kimono would find himself subsequently walking at the same pace as him without the slightest thought.

=You still haven't told me. What will I need?=

Kimono would gaze upon the immense hollow corridors that would be the first to see and contain his abilities and constructs.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:38 pm

-He couldn't help but to feel annoyed by Kimono. +This motherfucker just doesn't stop, huh..?+ As Ken and Kimono made it about a quarter of the way down the Main Hall, Ken would stop. Remaining in the same spot for a moment, Ken would look over his shoulder and meet Kimono's glance. A small glimpse of a black flame would begin to emit from Ken's right hand, more specifically his ring finger.-

Shut up, dude.. for fuck sakes.. we are walking to the place where the gadgets you will need are being stored. The reason I'm taking my time is because I want to see your abilities in 'action.'
Back to top Go down
Kimono Liche
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
Kimono Liche

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 pm

=So, how do you plan on seeing my abilities? Is this a challenge I hear?=

Kimono's body squirmed under his skin. Thick veins would wriggle all around his body until his body and facial structure were the same as Ken's. His hair would retractretracting his head and turn the light gray of Ken's hair. Kimono would hold out his right arm extended toward Ken.

=Well, what are you waiting for?=

Kimono's voice would also be the same as Ken's. From any outside view the two would look identical aside from the black flames Ken's right hand. Kimono was happy to see his shaoeshifting was still so fluid.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:49 am

-Ken's smile would widen slowly as his eyes lit up. He liked what he was seeing. Such fluid shape shift.. He was astounded and indifferent at the same time. Turning to face Kimono, Ken would look into the face that he recognized all too well and the flame on his right hand would become more unstable.-

"Savage move."

-His mind was was running through all of the possibilities of this battle and only one truly stuck out to him. The black inky flame that seemed to burst and pop like a firecracker would seemingly extinguish itself. Folding his arms, Ken would turn his back yet again and snap his fingers.-

-Moments later, an alien-like creature would dart into the main hall. Seemingly rabid, the six legged creature would approach Ken and do a gesture of honor. Looking up towards it's master, the creature would be receiving it's orders telepathically from Ken. Within a fraction of a second, with the same haste, the creature would dart out of the room.-

-Turning towards Kimono, Ken would have a look of irritation on his face. He knew exactly what would happen if he did indeed put himself against Kimono but at this certain moment he metaphorically bit his tongue.-

"So eager for defeat.."

-A creature of much larger scale would enter the Main Hall without any indication of telepathic orders and approach the two. Handing Ken some shiny tech, the creature would continue to roam about the Hideout.-

-Turning to Kimono, Ken would toss the two sniny orbs towards Kimono. The annoyed look hadn't left his face.-

"Use these against the Vampires. It is an enhanced grenade that will render the Vapor Assassin..shall I say..vaporless. Now get going.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions    Introductions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 2 :: Seventh Sannin Summit :: The Hideout-
Jump to: