Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_vote_lcapArticle: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_voting_barArticle: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_vote_lcapArticle: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_voting_barArticle: Gloomy is sometimes Better! I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! Empty
PostSubject: Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better!   Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 pm

One would be hard pressed to believe that such a vile and rank plant such as the vileplume blossom could also be made into a very rich and potent aromatic stimulant.

Yes, the vileplume blossom, found deep within the Ravenous Jungle is the basis for a hallucinogenic gel known as Gloom. It is a very sweet smelling gel that stimulates a persons libido and increases their dopamine levels. However, when ingested, the gel sends one on a euphoric vision quest, almost genjutsu like in nature, that has lasted up to five hours in some cases. During this high, the user is in a constant state of euphoria and happiness, blissfully unaware of all surroundings. Not even an intense amount of pain can remove this state and as such, many people have died after ingesting Gloom. Because it is not chakra based, one cannot simply dispel the effects of Gloom either. Only a psychic capable of removing the images or repressing the dopamine of a person can get rid of the effects. As well, someone with a very high immune system to things such as ingested poisons can resist the effects unless a large amount was ingested in the first place.

It would seem the risk is not worth the reward, and many would be correct. However, the real use for Gloom is simply as a smelling agent. It is a rare and expensive commodity that usually only makes appearances in high end brothels or the homes of political officials. It is known to give the greatest pleasure between lovers when set right next to the bed during love making. The smell itself lasts for three days at most.

Alongside the vileplume blossom, crystal water and royal jelly is needed to create Gloom. Gloom is a medium tier alchemy potion.

To create Gloom follow this steps.

Step 1. Dice a vileplume into small pieces, small enough to hold the entirety of the diced blossom in your hands.

Step 2. Mix in a 3 table spoons of crystal water with a wooden ladle. Press into the vileplume pieces to unleash its juices. (Note: It will smell utterly foul. If you have a weak stomach, it is best to let someone else do this part.)

Step 3. After the crystal water is a deep purple, put in 2 tablespoons of Royal Jelly. Stir for about ten minutes until the concoction is paste like and the vileplume pieces have dissolved.

Step 4. Refrigerate for two days. DO NOT FREEZE!

Step 5. Let it warm up in room temperature for 5 hours.

When it's all said and done, you should have a small can's worth of Gloom, ready for those nights that won't be so lonely!
Back to top Go down

Article: Gloomy is sometimes Better!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Esperanza's Mega Mall :: Librarium :: Archives/Sections-
Jump to: