Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Well done, Ken. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Well done, Ken. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Well done, Ken. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Well done, Ken. I_vote_lcapWell done, Ken. I_voting_barWell done, Ken. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Well done, Ken. I_vote_lcapWell done, Ken. I_voting_barWell done, Ken. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Well done, Ken.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Shadow would appear in front of Ken with a vortex closing behind him. He would have a smile on his face, but strangely, the smile revealed peace not anger or hostility. He would place a scroll on his desk before him.

"Sign it, Ken. You're being promoted to Sanin. For the successful completion of that Class-X Mission I gave you a little while ago. You really deserve it too. Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:22 pm

-Ken would look up from a book he was reading and raise an eyebrow. Since when was Shadow ever this nice? Was he even being sincere or was he playing with him..? Opening and reading the scroll, Ken would rub his forehead in shock.-

In honor of Ken Aburame, I, Shadow Uchiha promote you to the prestigious and extremely elite Sanin group. You will have a significantly higher responsibility to protect the Village and take on as Kage if I, Shadow Uchiha ever fail to preform my duties as Kage or can no longer provide for Elysium. Congratulations! What an honor!

Sign: _____________

"You're not joking.. are you, Shadow..? I don't know why I am getting this honor, to be frankly honest.. This mission was easy. No one came to take the vial.. and its still there!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Shadow's grin would get even wider as he tapped on the part of the scroll where Ken needed to sign.

"Actually. I took it a few hours ago, but it was there and untouched since I gave it to you. It was very important and you still completed your mission. So. Sign."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:30 pm

-Signing the Scroll, Ken would look up at Shadow and smile. This was big for him and it was big for Elysium too. He thought to himself: Maybe I'll take someone under my wing like Shadow did with me..?-

"Thanks, Shadow.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Shadow would roll up the scroll and put it into his cloak. Eyeing down Ken, Shadow would fold his arms.

"I expect you be as strong as I am or stronger. Elysium needs a dominant leader. Do not disappoint me, Ken."

Walking to the doors, Shadow would smile and disappear in a vortex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well done, Ken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done, Ken.   Well done, Ken. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well done, Ken.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 2 :: Seventh Sannin Summit :: The Hideout-
Jump to: