Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Someone Else's Life Code Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    Someone Else's Life Code I_vote_lcapSomeone Else's Life Code I_voting_barSomeone Else's Life Code I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    Someone Else's Life Code I_vote_lcapSomeone Else's Life Code I_voting_barSomeone Else's Life Code I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

Someone Else's Life Code

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Vermillion
    Magistra Iram :::: Reiji-Archnin
    Magistra Iram :::: Reiji-Archnin
    Vermillion

Someone Else's Life Code Empty
    PostSubject: Someone Else's Life Code   Someone Else's Life Code EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Perceived Name: Vermillion Von Rachel Alucard

As stated, it is only a perceived name since Vermillion's is a peculiar existence. She herself is a being without a life code, though she has flesh, blood, and even a soul. However, the soul she wields is blank even to her, and the flesh she has seems only like a cloak. Her soul has a life code that she is unable to manipulate and memories that she is unable to unlock. As it stands, it's as if she is simply the flesh with a mind of it's own while catering to someone else's soul and life code.

Furthering her theory, Vermillion only remembers existing in the human realm for little over two years. Before that, she spent more than 300 years in emptiness as she can recall. She is sure that something happened to cause her to exist, and maybe the emptiness she was in were the fading memories of the soul she possesses. Nevertheless, her body was made manifest with a mind separate from the soul within her.

Once within the human realm, Vermillion took on false memories. She manipulated the life code of a person who randomly found her and killed them by draining their blood. She learned that her existence would be considered vampiric, and even more so, her powers went far beyond that of lowly vampires or even high leveled succubus. She understood that she herself were akin to the Queen of the Damned, the Matriarch of all Vampires.

Her emotions, however, were that of the person she had slain. Cold, ruthless, and uncaring mostly. The persona she would undertake would not be privy to the ways of the world, and as it stood, would probably not care one bit. She lived within the shadows, feeding upon anyone she saw fit until she accidentally absorbed someone's soul. When she found out she had this ability, her glee only grew. She manipulated the life code of the planet once more to create her Magnus Weapons. The weapons resonated intently with the soul within her and she figured she had finally found her first clue as to what she truly was. With the weapons in hand, it was almost as if her soul was speaking to her, albeit faintly. What she did pick up on was to find several people, the first being a Kage of any sort.

It just so happened that the Urbe Saevitum was the closes place. Her search would begin there.
    Back to top Go down
    Sevyn Tyn
    Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
    Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
    Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

Someone Else's Life Code Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Someone Else's Life Code   Someone Else's Life Code EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 am

Apologies... Approved
    Back to top Go down
    https://mylania.rpg-board.net

Someone Else's Life Code
    Page 1 of 1