Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Can i get a room? Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Can i get a room? Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Can i get a room? Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Can i get a room? Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Can i get a room? Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Can i get a room? Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Can i get a room? Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Can i get a room? Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Can i get a room? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Can i get a room? Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Can i get a room? Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Can i get a room? Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Can i get a room? Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Can i get a room? Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Can i get a room? Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Can i get a room? I_vote_lcapCan i get a room? I_voting_barCan i get a room? I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Can i get a room? I_vote_lcapCan i get a room? I_voting_barCan i get a room? I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Can i get a room?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadine Y.
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nadine Y.

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kōhan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:36 pm

¢¢¢ Nadia Yamada stepped nervously onto the campus of the Tranquil Living Quarters, walking through group after opinionated group. Most of them laughed at her dress because of the premeditated thought that it was/is a strippers dress.

In fact, this dress, to Nadia, was the most popular to all of the men back home. She smiled, thinking about all of the things going on in her mind. ...

" Some of these fellas are fine. "

¢¢¢ She switched, selling the whole scene for all the guys who watched before she came up on a building she presumed to be the office of registration for the rooms. Hopefully she got a good one. ...

Last edited by Nadine Y. on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

While Nadine walked through each groups, she received flak from others about her outfit, while others expressed their admiration for her putting on a bold outfit, and walking about with confidence. Where some saw indecency, others saw raw beauty.

As Nadine walked the campus of the Living Quarters, she would have noticed a group of Urbe Guards. They were lined in two rows, outside the registration building. There men and women of all shapes and sizes, with the commander himself being at the front of them all. Each guard were the village colors, a crimson-red on shining gold. They wore armor that seemed heavy to wear, but in reality didn't wear them down too much. The armor covered them from head-to-toe with their helmets being in the shape of snarled wolves.

"Excellent first patrol, newbies! I suggest that you all get rested for the exploration and hunting beyond the city walls, first thing in the morning. This here, is the Tranquil Living Quarter, for some of you that didn't know. Behind me, is the registration building. You will each register your names and ranks within the army and find out your room among this vast district. After that, you will be relieved of your duties from this day on and may spend it at your leisure!" The commander barked the orders towards the new guardsmen and they responded with a loud kiyah.

The commander would salute them and speak in a different language, in which they responded in the same language. After that, the commander stood off to the side, and the guardsmen started into the building. Along the way in, Nadine would have accidentally bumped into one of the rookie guards.

"Ooof! O-Oh, my apologies, dear lady!" A nervous and soft voice broke from behind the silver, metal mask. A man just a bit taller than Nadine, who wore his weapon, a broadsword behind him, and seemed to be of a lean build. He fit his armor well and though his face couldn't be seen thanks to the mask, his nervous voice hinted at his current emotional state. "Please accept my apology, I wasn't watching where I was going. If it pleases you, I offer you to go ahead of me in the room registration." He spoke once more and bowed to her respectfully and outstretched an arm. He was giving her his place in the line.
Back to top Go down
Nadine Y.
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nadine Y.

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:48 pm

¢¢¢ Much to her surprise, Nadine bumped into a guy with big, bold armor. She wanted to curse him out before he began speaking, which wouldn't exactly have been a best first introduction, so... She kept her mouth shut, blowing fumes through her ears.

Nadine began walking ahead as the guy spoke, it was as if they hadn't bumped into each other at all. Though, after a couple more seductive steps, she turned around, staring the guy in the eye. Her eyes took on a squinting action. ...

" Mhmm. I guess, thank you. "

¢¢¢ Her head dipped as she crossed her arms and looked in a different direction, tapping her foot against the carpeted floor.

If the guy had bumped her for a talk, now was the perfect time. They were in line now, and it looked like it was gonna be a while for them both. ...
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 pm

The man reeled just slightly as the woman turned and glared at him. He was glad she wasn't hurt, but hoped he hadn't angered her for any reason. It was understandable why she would be, but he hoped just some simple small talk could get her to cool down a bit.

"Once more, I hope you forgive me for the incident, miss. It wasn't my intention." He continued to spoke nervously and would take a hand to scratch behind his head slightly. "Um... I'm Kristoph Barstow. I'm a new recruit for the Urbe Guardsmen. I know this is a little rocky, but pleasure to meet you miss...?" He inquired for her name. Barstow figured that the best course of action would be to introduce himself and hopefully redeem himself in the young woman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nadine Y.
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nadine Y.

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 pm

¢¢¢ Nadine was confused. Maybe meeting new people wasn't such a good idea. She wasn't used to being around people period, in fact, she never had one single friend. Ironically, she secretly dreamed about meeting one she could share her heart with.

Her past life didn't allow her to make any bonds. Her husband was real standoffish towards the end of their marriage. She was in a tough place. And deep down, she knew that she could treat this guy a little better. ...

" I know, it wasn't. All is forgiven. "

¢¢¢ Out of nowhere, Kristoph would probably be able to sense Nadine's mood change with a couple shakes of her head. Who was once standoffish, turned into a fully engaged girl who in reality was more nervous than one would think.

Sometimes, Nadine hated the way she came to be. These emotions, they were truly powerful in their capability of putting her in a state far longer than need be. At times, she felt like she wasn't put together in the right way. ...

" My name is Nadine Yamada, Ex-Veteran of The Midnight Moon Defense Squad. It is nice to meet you, too, Kristoph. "
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Kristoph smiled underneath his mask and was glad that the woman, who introduced herself as, Nadine Yamada, forgave him for the incident. Almost immediately his mood brightened and he could have sworn he felt Nadine change in her attitude as well.

"Once more, pleasure to meet you. From your past occupation, i can assume you were once a soldier or bodyguard in the past?" It was a small way to make conversation. He had hoped that she didn't mind the small intrusion into her past.
Back to top Go down
Nadine Y.
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nadine Y.

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

¢¢¢ Her hands went up into the air as her mouth opened, emitting a long yawn. As it was finished, her hands lowered down to caress her waist a little before they were carelessly released at her sides.

Her past... Wasn't all that important. She was created in the image of someone else, and most would come to the conclusion that the experiment was a complete success. Everything Nadine knew, came from a woman by the name of Nadia. Story was, Nadia was a mother of two, who was married to a drunk who liked to take his anger out on those close to him. She died, trying to protect her son Jaden Yamada from his temper tantrum, leaving her son, Jaden, and her daughter, Kisala to themselves with their father.

The memory and the pain of how Nadia died resonated with her. Like it was something she felt before. ...

" I said it was nice to meet you as well. Don't push it, mister. "

¢¢¢ With a small, extended finger, she pointed at Kristoph matter-of-factly. She began to move up in the line as the line moved forward.

Her attention was then drawn towards the back of the line to see exactly how long it was. It seemed to stop at Kristoph. ...

" Yeah, something-... like that. We like to go down in remembrance as Officers, swearing with our life to fight any and all oppositions to the wellbeing and growth of The Midnight-Moon Village, or die trying. What about you, where you from? "
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:47 pm

"M-My apologies, madame." He said softly ,but the softness of a small laugh escaped his lips. She was fiery with him, but it was also adorable at the same time. Kristoph straightened himself as Nadine continued speaking and told her short description of what it meant to be an officer in her land.

To Kristoph ,it sounded really cool and noble to a point. But there lied a certain grit to the description. He wondered if there were more to this woman, than her just being an officer. He set that feeling and thought aside and decided it best not to pry too much. However, his train of thought was shifted to his thoughts of home, when asked about where he was from.

"I come from the distant continent of, Kilimagroth. A small village that lies just west of a large empire. I came all the way here, since the Reijikage, Dente, sent out a request for draftees to the continent." He said and it seem his bit of nervousness had disappeared. "What about you? What brings you to the village?"

After asking his question, the line began to move a bit. Now the two were half-way to the receptionist at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can i get a room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i get a room?   Can i get a room? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i get a room?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Urbe Saevitum :: Red Square :: Tranquil Living Quarter-
Jump to: