Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Just chillin' - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Just chillin' - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust chillin' - Page 2 I_voting_barJust chillin' - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Just chillin' - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust chillin' - Page 2 I_voting_barJust chillin' - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Just chillin'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Just chillin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:34 pm

¥¥ Sora was surging with his own wind chakra now, and with each passing second, the wind around him only became more destructive. He could still visibly see 'The Hood', and only wondered if he could surpass this protective maneuver.

Wait a minute... Where did he...-

Sora began looking around whilst still keeping his protective barrier intact. 'The Hood' had suddenly disappeared from his vision which sent Sora into a needed worry. How could he protect himself if he couldn't visibly see his foe... Granted, his energy was spiraling out of control, causing gale winds around him for protection, but...

Where are yo-

Upon that last word uttered, Sora stared wide-eye at 'The Hood', who had somehow crossed the perimeter of his protective wind barrier and suddenly gripped his arm! Sora was so stunned that he couldn't move. Never in his few years of living had anyone bested him in battle. Though, he prided himself on being 10x better at being a thief, than battle. This was a true eye opener. ¥¥

" Get away from m- Craccckkkk! "

¥¥ 'The Hood' had applied so much pressure in breaking Sora's arm, and in synchronicity, lightning in a liquid form made contact with him, rendering him almost completely paralyzed.

Though, something happened when the lightning made contact with him. The feeling of the paralyzing feeling didn't hurt in the slightest, it was more of an immensely jam packed tickle to Sora's brain. Before Sora knew it, and even if he did, or not, he absorbed some type of different consciousness from the contact. One he couldn't decider just yet, but, he now knew was implanted within the very confines of his mind.

As 'The Hood' ripped his arm from his body, the lightning patched up the wound in no more than seconds. And Sora's body remained upright, only because of the Arc Lightning's effects. If he wasn't encompassed by lightning, he would fall to the ground unconscious.

He heard not of 'The Hood's plans for him. ¥¥
Back to top Go down
The Hood
Vigilante
Vigilante
The Hood

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 pm

"What a weakling..."

The ARC Lightning would disperse and Sora would drop to the ground. He was most likely unconscious. Walking over to Sora, The Hood would grab the back of Sora's shirt and lift him from the ground. Within a second, they would both be gone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Appearing out of a twist in space, Shadow Uchiha and unconscious Sora would appear in front of Ken in his lab. Putting Sora onto the lab table, Shadow would walk over to a chair and sit down and wait.

"Make him a Cyborg."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:40 pm

*Clenching his fists and smashing them on the lab table that this random fucker was on, Ken would look over at Shadow with anger in his eyes.*

-EVERY FUCKING TIME, SHADOW!!!! EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!-
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Shadow would stand from his seat angerly. Walking over to Ken unusually calm, Shadow would stand about a foot away from Ken and grab his throat and slam his head down onto the table. Staring into Ken's eyes, Shadow would be sure to make his point clear.

"Do NOT forget where you came from...DO IT!!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:16 pm

*Slapping Shadow's hand from his neck and standing upright, Ken would scowl and gesture for Shadow to take a seat. He needed space to work. Opening a drawer in the table, Ken would pull out a cylindrical piece of metal and attach it to Sora's stub of an arm. Within seconds, the metal would fuse with his skin like a parasite. A few seconds later, the metal would begin to form into an arm. It was rather badass if you asked Ken.*

~TIME LAPSE~

Sora would soon wake up in a cell with nothing but a bed, a toilet, and some common rags for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 pm

¥¥ Several hours later, Sora woke up. The more he wanted to recall any memories of what had happened and why he was feeling like hell. His shoulder was extremely sore. There was no way he could move it. He moved his left hand to grab what he thought was his arm since he didn't know it was ripped off and found that his arm was replaced with a bionic arm. It was basically a good grade of metal from what Sora was looking at, and that was when he remembered 'The Hood' ripping his arm from his corpse.

Spoiler:

Sora sat up abruptly, rustling his left hand through his hair. Other than his sore shoulder which was throbbing, his mind and body was feeling refreshed. Shit, even replenished.

Then, he remembered that he didn't have on his hoodie, nor any of his other clothing. Even his Sorujin was gone.

Fuck... If knew I should have held onto that thing.

He soon stood up from the bed. His bare feet slowly crossed the floors to the middle of the compartmentalized room where he stood. ¥¥

" Yo, a little help? Anybody there? "
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:49 pm

*Ken's voice could be heard from an intercom in the corner of the room.*

"Escape the Cell"

*That is all that was said.*
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

¥¥ Sora stood there with a slightly confused look upon his face. Where was he to begin with? Why was he here? And what was the purpose of all of this? There were a bunch of questions playing racquetball within his brain, but he only uttered these words. ¥¥

" I believe you owe me some answers, believe it, or not. Would you say that, that is something we can agree on? "
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:13 pm

*Ken would roll his eyes. This kid doesn't listen well... His voice would play through the speaker once more.*

"Just escape the freaking cage, man. I have been instructed to torture you until you try to escape. Just try man. I don't want to have to use other methods.."
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 am

¥¥ Sora rolled his eyes and gave a smack of his teeth before rocking back into a spin towards the sink in the room. He was quiet and patient for the most part. More than he could have said for any other moment which didn't come close to this.

Maybe he was just irritated, irritated by the sore pain he had in his shoulder to even try to escape from this room. Which by the way, more than likely would be a test for him. With a flick of his wrist, and a wisp of chakra, Sora summoned a small veil of hair dye. With his left hand, he turned on the water and began dying his hair. ¥¥

" So, having my arm broken and locking me in here isn't torture enough? " With a subtle shift of his head, he looked up towards the ceiling whilst applying his dye to his hair. " Now, you want me to break out of here? Do I get to ask you a question? Or nah? "
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:08 pm

*Ken would rub his eyes. How was this dude so calm?*

"Ugh... I guess you can ask ONE question..."
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:19 pm

¥¥ Sora's head continued turning as he looked over the entire room whilst rubbing the contents of the vial, mixed with a bit of water through his hair. He never paid attention to one detail too long, but, of course, he was thinking critically. He suddenly felt the urge to escape the room for some unknown reason. Guess that feeling trapped isn't the way for a thief.

He noticed, that for these brief moments. He lost memory of who he was, and quickly wanted his freedom. Who was he here? ¥¥

" What happens when I get out of this cage? "

¥¥ He quickly looked down, because if the answer was what he thought it was, then this was critical. He let down his hands, which began to drip with the liquid from his hands and onto the floor.

He looked toward the center of a wall he had eyed a few moments ago. He was looking at his weak spot, and it mattered not if wasn't the only one. Some new hate was beginning to rise within his being. He waited on an answer, mistakenly, he was beginning to feel his chakra spiraling. It was barely able to be slowed, and controlled.

His right arm, Sleek in it's new design, was shaking uncontrollably. There was a power taking charge of almost everything within Sora at this time. ¥¥

Last edited by Sora Takudo on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:30 pm

"You make it sound like getting out will be easy.."
Back to top Go down
Sora Takudo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Sora Takudo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:33 pm

¥¥ Sora's expression remained quizzical... It was as if he was staring at some unknown substance on the wall. Seconds passed... Now, these seconds ushered a definite rise within him. It all took a spiritually manifested spiral of chakra around Sora's mechanical arm, wisping like free, minuscule spirits. They all held a faint Blue/Green glow, which look otherworldly. Sora's spine erected, snapping his neck backward with a loud crack. His face was parallel go the ceiling, as he stared up. One such as Ken would probably become curious because, the entirety of Sora's eyes glowed with the same color of the chakra on his arm. Sora's ears began to pick up on frequency's which emitted one voice.

???: "Greetings, traveler. Who you are speaking to, holds no value at this point in time, but, it seems that you hold the embodiment of my legacy. Uhm, uhm... I have assessed your whole life through your intellectual memories. You are a thief, yet, you're caught, and you do nothing about it. Simply put, I'm dumbfounded. At this point, I daresay that I want nothing to do with you. Hmph. Cannonfodder. Get your balls up, chump. We may speak again. Uhm, uhm..."

Be known to Sora the communication between him and whoever's voice had been cut, though his eyes still glowed with a blue, green intensity. His arm still flowed to the spiritual essence which proved to be an unknown chakra.

His subconscious stance, including the way he held his back and neck went back to normal, and he held a sly grin. This grin was aimed directly at the wall. There was a different air about Sora right now. It showed as he sprang into motion, taking a baseball pitchers approach toward pitching a ball. All the while, he held this grin, as if he was some sort of clown. He was demented, pass the borderline of Psychotic, which showed, indefinitely within the features of his face. As he whipped his metal arm at the wall, mimicking a pitcher, the arm glowed with a great flare of momentary light, before a blue, green chain and spear appeared, already in motion of making a sizeable, gaping crack in the wall, which reached from the top to the very bottom.

Sora's body remained hunched over, though the chakra seemed to disperse into the area around him. His eyes changed back to their normal color before he stood up straight, rubbing his mechanical shoulder. He walked toward the crack in the wall and took the luxury of letting himself out, and he found? ¥¥
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:02 pm

*As Sora stepped out from the room, he would find himself face to face with none other than Ken. As the dust and rubble settled, his left hand would be held out slightly before him. A blackened inky flame would be emitting from Ken's ring. Looking Sora in the face, Ken would snicker to himself.

"And this is where you and I part ways."

Within that same second, an inky cloud of solid black material would for in front of Sora. The cloud would seemingly open up and within the open cloud was something peculiar. It was none other than Shadow Uchiha, and he seemed to be with two other Shinobi.

"Go."

With that, the cloud would engulf Sora and soon he would find himself face to face with Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin'   Just chillin' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just chillin'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 2 :: Seventh Sannin Summit :: The Hideout-
Jump to: