Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Dente, A Word. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Dente, A Word. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Dente, A Word. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Dente, A Word. I_vote_lcapDente, A Word. I_voting_barDente, A Word. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Dente, A Word.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:37 am

Appearing at Dente's door in a cloud of smoke, Syn would materialize from the cloud and knock at the door. Waiting at the door, he would cracked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Syn's presence the minute he had entered the general vicinity of the Urbe Saevitum village. His appearance at the great gate to the kage's office was recorded and noted of ahead of time. Before he was even able to knock on the door it had been opened by a 5'7" woman, wearing six inch heels, a gray and white maid's outfit, and round glasses. Behind the glare of the glasses were gray, sharp, cat-like eyes that seemed to pierce though Syn's own body, and go beyond that of what was behind him. She had a light skin complexion and long, brown hair that was kept tied in an intricate manner behind her. A few strands draped ahead over her shoulders.

"May I help you?" She asked through a sharp and cold tone. This was Annabelle, the kage's adviser and personal assistant. Annabelle held the door open and kept an eye on the mysterious man who decided to just appear out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:07 am

Syn would cross his arms. 'Really? An assistant/secretary...? What a douche..' ran through his mind but he would play it cool. He didn't want to be disrespectful. After all, he was visiting another man's office and another man's village. He could run things however he wanted.

"I'm looking for a Mister Dente. Am I at the right place..?"
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:33 am

"I highly doubt you'd have come to the wrong place, if you knew the kage's name before hand. But yes, you are in the right place. What business do you have with the kage today?" She asked, propping her glasses further up onto her nose. Annie widened the door of the great gate, so she didn't have to keep it from closing. After she freed her hand, she crossed her arms, and waited for a response from the odd man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Synapsys would smile and scratch his head. This assistant was rather persistent.

"Well, I'm going to each village to talk to their leaders. I'm trying to get to know them before I start my true mission and move forward in this land."
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Annabelle gave out an annoyed sigh and turned her back to the man. She started down the dirt path that lead to the larger grandeur of the kage's building. Along the path would be cherry blossoms that seemed to be in perpetual bloom and constantly littering the ground with petals, in a decorative array of culture. The path was also lined with a moat-style water way, that flowed the opposite way they walked. Ahead of them would a great set of stairs, that lead towards two large, red and gold doors, that lead to the area in which Dente was currently in.

"Hurry and follow behind, before I have the closed." Annabelle said sharply, not turning back to see if the man had begun following or not. Case in point, he only had a few seconds or so, before the gates came to an abrupt and thudding shut.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:13 pm

With the many different abilities that Syn had, he could probably phase through the gates if need be, (given if the gates weren't one solid stone wall) but he would follow the woman to the footstep. Keeping pace with the woman, Syn wouldn't fall behind.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Once they arrived at the second set of gates, Annabelle took her hands, and wrapped them around the ring-shaped doorbells that hung off the mouths of the ornate wolf-heads, that decorated the grand doors. She pulled with what looked to be little to no effort, and the doors slowly slid open, with a loud creak.

The inside of the office had a red carpet that lead down a large hall, decorated with many large statues of what looked to be great warriors. The room was red in color, with the many foreign symbols colored in gold. Along the hallway were the red support beams, that too, were red. The hallway was long, but given the pace the two were going at, it wouldn't take long for either of them to arrive at the final set of doors.

Annabelle spoke loudly in a foreign language, though her tone was generally still the same sharp, and cold tone it was before. After speaking, she opened the doors. This time, the room before them was a large, circular, dais-styled room. There were many seats surrounding them all, almost giving the room the vibe of a coliseum. Just like the hall before them, this room was read in coloring and there were gold statues of three specific warriors this time around. One was female and two others were males. They partially surrounded a large, round table.

At the table, was a tall, and stout man. He was muscular and had long, black and white hair. His hair had the form of a mane and the second layer of the longest hair, was tied at it in the shape of a ponytail. His skin was bronzed, given him the color of an Adonis. He wore a tight fitting, sleeveless tan shirt, and black balloon pants. The shirt was tucked into the pants, with the pants being bound with a black belt. The buckle had the appearance of a snarling wolf head and was silver in color. Lastly, he wore a pair of black, shin-high boots, that the ends of the pants legs were tucked into.

"Master Dente, I brought the man who intruded onto the premises. He wishes to meet with all the kages, and get to know them, before he's off to do 'bigger and better' things." She put more emphasis on the last part of her description.

Dente turned around and looked towards his assistant and the man she brought in. However, Annabelle had already vanished and returned to his side when he did so. When seeing his face, the man would be able to see the chiseled detail in the jawline of Dente's face. His expression seemed hard, for lack of better words, and his eyes were sharp. He had heterochromia, thus one eye was yellow, and another was green. Though he were scowling at the two of them (mostly due to him earning a permanent scowl in childhood), he wasn't really hostile or irritated towards the both of them. Dente had his arms crossed over his chest and he bowed slightly in respect before the man that Annabelle brought in.

"Welcome to Urbe Saevitum. I am Dente Wolfheart, the Reijikage of this village. Who are you that Annabelle brings before me?" His voice seemed to boom and echo throughout the room itself. He stood, waiting for a response from the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Bowing with the same respect for Dente, Syn would take in all of the detail that he had just seen and dorm up some words.

"My name is Synapsys Lyn. Syn for short. I have a personal goal to meet with each leader of each village. I apologize if I am wasting your time, but I would like to ask you a few questions... If that's alright with you, sir."
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

"This is no waste of my time. Though Annabelle may say otherwise, my word is final. Speak, Synapsys Lyn. I will hear your questions out." Just as he said that, Annabelle took out a notepad and pen. She waited for the exchange of words to be made. Dente in the meanwhile unfolded his arms and stood up straighter.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Syn would scratch his head as a smile would creep onto his face.

"I presume you know the Uchiha.. what is your take on him and his village..?"
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Dente eyed the man before him and not a single shift was noted on his own face.

"I do not know the Uchiha. My village is relatively new, as is the tenure of my status as Kage. I have no opinion on him, nor his village, for I have yet to see it, or meet the man himself." He stated. Annabelle's hands were working quick, as she wrote down each word was said. She would even scribble a few notes herself and when she was finished with one page, she'd wave a hand over it. After waving her hand over the slip of paper, it would glow in a technicolor light, before she flipped to the next page.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Syn would raise his eyebrows up in surprise. Looking over Dente with a confused look, Syn would stroke his chin.

"That's..actually a surprising reply, sir. Shadow says that he knows you rather well.. He didn't get into much detail on it but that's why I assumed. I apologize, sir."

Looking over at Annabelle, Synapsys would make a mental note to himself. Hmm.. records of everything. I see. I need to speak carefully. Focusing back on Sir Dente, Syn would continue to speak.

"Sir, I came to you today to ask you of your opinion and you gave it to me. I want to thank you for your hospitality and for your time. Do you wish to ask me anything, sir..?"
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:47 am

"I'm sure he doesn't know more than what the other kages know, when it comes to me. To say he knows me well is impossible, in all honesty." Dente stated and noticed Syn's shift in focus from him, to Annabelle. She herself was still doing what she was before and didn't care much to look up, even after the talking took a brief pause.

When it was time for Dente to ask the questions, he wouldn't skip a beat.

"Why'd you come all this way just to ask me a basic question? On top of that, your goal was to get to know the kages, yet all you did was just ask some trivial question. What do you gain from any answer I gave you towards the question and did this, Shadow Uchiha, send you to go spy on all the other kages, or something?" He asked and heaved a heavy sigh. It was no problem seeing Syn and hearing him out, but having to lie about wanting to meet all the kages, just to ask a silly question, was extremely pointless in Dente's eyes. "Feel free to take each question at a time." He added.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Syn would smile. So far, 2 of the four Kages he's met weren't stupid. As he expected no less.

"Actually, sir. It's quite the opposite. I'm trying to prevent war, you see. I wasn't sent to spy, I'm trying to see who is allied with who. You see, I'm going to assassinate the Uchiha and assume his throne. Spying is so trivial, this may seem pointless to you, but in the long run, this is very necessary."

It seemed that nothing but the truth would suffice here so that's what he gave.

"...do you have a rebuttal or may I take my leave...sir."
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Dente took in each word he said and thought upon them. Annabelle continued her writing, so he wasn't going to ask for her opinion just yet. He had one last question and figured that because Syn mentioned it, that he might as well capitalize on the notion.

"You claim you're trying to prevent war and that you're going to kill Shadow and assume his throne. One, what war are you trying to prevent? The land of Mylania has been roughly peaceful since my arrival here, so I'm quite curious as to where you figured out there'd be a war brewing. Two, why is it your mission to kill the Uchiha and take over as kage? Should you have spoken to another kage about this, an idea like that is more than likely going to cause more harm than done." Dente finished up his questions and waited for an answer to both. His brow furrowed and he would unfold his arms, to scratch the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Syn would shake his head. Was Dente really not paying attention to the situations around him, or was he simply too busy to notice..?

"Well. If you haven't been paying attention to Shadow, he has been making stops all around and subtlety stoking the fire of war. Shadow and Sevyn are feuding. Shadow and Slade aren't on speaking terms according to Shadow. I spoke to Slade myself, and he said that he was willing to help Shadow in his time of need. And this is why I came to you. I wanted to see if he was feuding with you as well. But it's set in stone that Shadow and Sevyn will go to war. And almost inevitably drag the other villages into it. That's what I'm trying to prevent."
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:02 am

Dente sighed and shook his head. He spoke in an unknown language towards Annabelle, who nodded, but didn't look up from the little notepad. She continued writing and Dente looked back towards Synapsys again.

"I don't know the man, to care enough about what he's doing with the other kage's. However, you have interested me in the ordeal." Dente stroked his chin slightly, then sighed heavily again. "I'm done with the questions and you may take your leave, Synapsys Lyn." Dente bowed as both a sign of respect and that they were done with the conversation.

After doing so, Dente would turn around and focused back on the large, circular table that was in the middle of the room. He would mutter something to himself in another language. At this time, Annabelle had appeared right in front of Synapsys and obscured his view of Dente. Her cold stare remained and she motioned for him towards the door.

"Thank you for visiting the office. May we look forward to your return." She said in the same monotone and cold voice. With a snap of her fingers, the grand doors would open, and show Syn the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dente, A Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dente, A Word.   Dente, A Word. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dente, A Word.
Page 1 of 1