Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Sparring Up Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Sparring Up Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Sparring Up Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Sparring Up Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Sparring Up Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Sparring Up Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Sparring Up Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Sparring Up Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Sparring Up Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Sparring Up Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Sparring Up Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Sparring Up Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Sparring Up Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Sparring Up Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Sparring Up Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Sparring Up I_vote_lcapSparring Up I_voting_barSparring Up I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Sparring Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Already a master at Mi Tsu Martial Arts, Syn would begin to touch up on his form. After all, it has been over a century since he has fought someone and he figured that he needed to work on himself before making his assault on one of the four villages in the Mylanian Nation. But which one to attack..? He would make that decision once he had met and maybe even fought each leader of each village. But for now, he would begin his assault on one of the many training dummies scattered on the outskirts of the Sparring Field.

*BAM!!*         *smack!* *smack!*        *rapid strikes towards mid section of dummie*

"Soon I will be strong enough for domination.."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:23 pm

*Arriving standing atop a cloud of flying Kikaichū bugs, Ken would have his arms folded. His black cloak and black hair would flow in the wind as he descended onto the battle field. Looking over at the new character on the field, Ken would hop off of the cloud and his bugs would disperse all over the field.*

-Let's get this started already..-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 am

As he would hit the dummie, he would notice the man. Upon the final blow to the dummie, it would explode. Looking towards the Anbu, Syn would take up his Mi Tsu fighting stance. He would wait for the man to initiate battle.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:50 pm

*This was the type of people that he hated. Ones that waited for him to strike the first move. Already annoyed by this newbie, Ken would adjust his ring. The second he was done, without warning, he would dash at Synapsys with blurring speed. About half way through the process, Ken would cock his right arm back and aim to deck him in the face with force.*

-Take this then!-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

As Ken approached, Syn couldn't help but to smile. A few options ran through his mind on how to react. Counter? Dodge? Overpower? Only one stuck out to him for this particular case. As the punch came closer and closer, Syn would lift his left arm ever so slightly to flick Ken's wrist upwards to make the punch miss his face and fly over his head. Ken was wide open at this point. With his right hand, palm open, Syn would send something like a force palm to Ken's mid section with the same force that Ken had attempted to use on him.

"I'm not going to be that easy.."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 pm

*Ken would take the full force of the blow. He would feel a violent rumble where his internal organs would be. Having a slightly surprised look on his face, Ken would step back from the blow and smile a vicious grin. He loved a challenge, and luckily for him, he had found one. The damage that was taken was almost instantaneously healed as he got into his fighting stance. The setting sun would cast a large shadow over the entire field, giving the sky a brighter orange than usual. Ken would feel a chill in his bones as he could see the physical prowess that this strange opponent had.*

-I do see that now.. who are you..?-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Synapsys could feel the vibe that Ken was giving off and the hair in the back of his neck would stand up.It's been a while.Reentering his Mi Tsu fighting stance, Syn would lunge towards Ken with a few quick jabs that wouldn't do much but stun for a brief moment and then swing around for a rather powerful roundhouse kick to the right side of Ken's head. Syn was toying with his opponent to see the extent of the abilities Ken possessed.

"I'll remain nameless until one of us coincides.. I have a feeling that it won't be me, either."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 pm

*Quickly dodging the jabs, Ken would anticipate the whirling kick and lift up his left arm to catch Syn's leg. Within the same movement, Ken would spin around and throw Synapsys a decent distance away from him. As Synapsys was still midair, Ken would rapidly grab eight shuriken from his cloak, four in each hand, and throw them in his direction. Each projectile took a different trajectory but would still reach the target like a sure shot.*

-Hmm.. mysterious..-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Still midair, Syn would cover himself In a cloud of smoke. Also, seemingly vibrating rapidly, he would await the shuriken to strike him. 3...2...1!! The moment he was struck by the projectiles, he would dissappear in a slightly larger cloud of gray smoke. Reappearing behind Ken with momentum behind him like magic, Syn would crouch with his right leg outstretched and trip Ken. This counter attack was know as Vibration. It allowed him to pery any projectile that marks him.

"Is this really the fighting capabilities of an Anbu..?
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm

*After being tripped, Ken would use his reflexes to flip back up. Looking at Synapsys, Ken would clench his fists with anger. His face would be obviously angry but would change to calm within an instant. Snapping his fingers, a large cloud of Kikai would come out of his cloak rapidly without any indication of them being in there in the first place.*

-If normal tactics won't work on you, than this will..-

*The bugs would swarm Syn with haste and literally box him in. The bugs formed a thick black buggy box around Syn about 7 feet all around. Let's see what he would do about this.*

-Okay Mr. Teleportation, let's see you get past my Chakra canceling Kikaichu..-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:04 am

As the bugs surrounded him, the darkness would get darker than black. Within seconds, the box of bugs would begin to fume heavy from the top with smoke. From within, Syn would be filling up the box with an unbearable amount of smoke for anyone but him. Within another few seconds, the smoke emitting from the top of the box would start to haze up the rest of the battlefield. Suddenly, three smoke clones of Synapsys would jump rapidly from the haze towards Ken. One ninja kicking towards the face, another one sliding underneath the haze, and the third would throw a chain linked kunai at him. Who knows what would happen next? Was Syn still in the box? Or was he elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 am

*Ken would smile. This was rather interesting. The jumping clone would quickly realize that that was not the way to come at him. Catching the kick with his right arm, Ken would throw him into the projectile that was hurled towards him. Taking out two birds with one stone. The sliding clone would meet a rather rapid and painless demise by being somewhat sucked into the ground below by one of Ken's lytches. Leaving a rather large hole in the ground.*

-...Keep trying...-

*The seven by seven foot box would compress down to a six by six inch cube of compact Kikaichu bugs. Let's just hope that Synapsys was elsewhere at this time. The box would disperse into the ground under their feet as Ken stood up straight. This was getting either annoying, or very exciting. Ken couldn't yet put his finger on this fellow.*
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:21 am

As the box collapsed into something good much smaller and dispersed, a small haze would whisk away in the wind. With that same whisk of wind, a rapid formation of cloud would form behind Ken. Synapsys would appear from the cloud with stealth. As for the clone that was thrown into the chained kunai, it would also disperse before countering the projectile. Not only did Ken fail to stop the projectile, he would fail to see this coming. Piercing him in the upper right area of his chest, the kunai would instantly change into a large fishing hook as it entered.

"You can't just assume that you won."

Yanking Ken towards him, the clone would scream in a deep tone: "GET OVER HERE!" Rather ironic, don't you think? As Ken was yanked and inevitably tossed on the ground, the real Synapsys would walk up from behind him and bear his fangs. This was Ken's turning point. Lunging his fangs into Ken's neck, San wouldn't drain him of his bodily fluids, but he would release him in the same moment he had grasped him. The transformation was about to take hold.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:49 am

*As the venom of the Vampire coursed through his veins, the leech in his system could do little to nothing about it. The leech prevented death from any normal means, not from foreign toxins. Ken began to writhe in pain as his vision began to blur and his senses began to heighten intensely. Gripping the ground with intensity, Ken's neck would begin to drip black blood all over the ground.*

-you..you BASTARD!! What have you done to me..!!!??!!?!?!?-
Back to top Go down
Synapsys
The Vapor Assassin
The Vapor Assassin
Synapsys

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Syn would look down on Ken and have a stern look on his face. Syn would turn and begin to walk away. He would mutter some words to Ken and then vanish in a cloud of smoke.

"When the time comes, you and the rest of our brethren will be called upon. But for now, lurk within the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Up   Sparring Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 1 :: The Pit-
Jump to: