Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_voting_barNutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_voting_barNutritious Encounter? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Nutritious Encounter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:57 am

Ceodore was suddenly, yet comically, taken aback by Gemini's sudden change in tone and actions. She was acting too adorable for even him. She must have really loved those fruit to feel so strongly about them. The young man had no idea of how they tasted, so he was completely unaware of what it was that attracted Gemini to them. Ceo nonetheless caught the bag of fruits and smiled back at Gemini.

"Are you going to share any with me?" He asked, but a gulp soon took him as he realized that she may have been the violent type to defend her food to the death. Too late now, though, as he had already answered the question. But then, a window of opportunity. He could easily distract her by performing the temporal stasis field over the fruit, thereby dumbfounding her and taking her mind off of the question. Quickly, he held out the bag of fruit with his left hand, picked up his right, and aimed it towards the back. His hand would spark with a whitish-grayish energy, that seem to spit out a noise akin to a fart.

"O-Ouch!" Ceodore exclaimed, sucking in his teeth. His power had shortened on him, evidenced by the smoke whisps coming from his glove. Ceo shook out his right hand and held the fruit close to him again. "On second thought, we may need to get this all paid for and get out of here." He would claim, chuckling nervously and in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Rose
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gemini Rose

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 am

Hearing the sound of Ceodore failing his spell, Gemini's face set in a humorless neutral glare. "You derp!" She called and sighed as she knew she wouldn't be getting any clothes that day.

Lucky for them the line wasn't very long. As the tiny girl settled into line, she looked at Ceo with a calculating gaze. She had constantly been wondering just what happened to make the two get along so well in the short amount of time they had known each other. Gemini still didn't really understand why she helped Ceo in the first place. She could have just as easily just left him where he crash landed, yet she didn't. She put up with her own fear of physical contact just to bring him to a safe place, even when she assumed he could possibly be evil.

In the middle of her thoughts, Gemini noticed a DVD she hadn't seen in a long time. She blushed as she remembered the movie and put it in the basket too. "South Park: Bigger, Badder, and Uncut." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am

Ceodore stared at Gemini with a very confused look as she called him a "derp." He didn't know what that meant at all and was just perturbed by what it meant. Without much thought he settled into line with Gemini and started to ponder on that word. Ceo tilted his head and let out a puff of a sigh before deciding to ask the young woman.

"What's a derp?" He asked with an innocence and ignorance akin to that of a child. His smile remained the same, however, and he didn't mind one bit about being called the word. That may change if he found out the meaning of the word, but he doubt he'd be offended by much of anything. In the meanwhile that followed, Ceodore noticed that Gemini had picked up some box with a colorful design on it, and set it in the basket. He looked at Gemini and pointed it to it too, looking at her with the same curious gaze from before. Seems like Ceo didn't get out much often.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Rose
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gemini Rose

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:26 am

Gemini held back the urge to facepalm at Ceo and settled on ignoring his question and the innocent look he attempted to do behind his mask. When he also pointed at the DVD she almost pulled her hair out, yet on the outside the only visible change would be a twitching eye brow. "You...are truly a derp..." She whispered to herself this time. They were moving up in line and would be next up.

"It's a cartoon movie...we can watch it sometime...together." She blushed just a bit, thinking about curling up on the couch in a blanket while Ceo sat on the floor right in front of her and let her play with his silky looking hair. It wasn't truly physical contact, but it was the closes she would probably get, even within her own mind. She wouldn't deny herself the fact that she liked the thought, even though she did feel it was misplaced within the time frame of her meeting Ceo and actually getting to know him.

"You have to have a favorite movie. Everyone in the universe, including the 5000 year old ancients, have favorite movies."
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 am

"That sounds nice, actually. I would like that." He said in response to Gemini offering to watch the cartoon movie with him. Ceodore smiled at her, wondering why she was blushing, not really understanding what that encounter would mean for her. Once they had been up for checking out, they paid for their groceries then started on their way out the grocery store. Along the way, Gemini had mentioned that everyone should have had a favorite movie and mentioned something about 5,000 year old ancients.

"Well, I have no idea what a movie or a 5,000 year old ancient is, but I do know I love the plays that my clans usually perform. My favorite is called, 'The Wolf Who Ate the Moon.' It's a story on a very fat wolf who hate the moon that the rabbit had worked so hard on making perfectly circular. The play is like a children's story on why there are craters in the moon and it happens to be my favorite." Ceodore said, chuckling as he was remembering several scenes form the play. Those were good times indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Rose
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gemini Rose

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:04 am

The fact that Ceodore wasn't from her world, she knew she shouldn't have expected him to know about the history or facts of their world. She sighed with and shook her head with a smile. "I suppose that counts. I've never heard of that play, but I'm sure we could go see it on the Vale Continent."

Grande and Malycio had plays of any and everything, including acts said to be from different worlds and dimensions. Gemini had only ever seen 1 play before, when she snuck into the Atrium des Theatres de Grande. It was a play about the fall of the Hyuga Clan, spurred by the Kusanagi Zaibatsu.

Gemini's smile began to fall. She sighed again, this time in exasperation. "We can discuss this all over lunch at the hotel. Unfortunately I doubt we'll have much time for a while. I have a few things I need to get started on."
Back to top Go down
The Masked One
Archnin
Archnin
The Masked One

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Ceodore's eyes lit up with an excited glimmer as they were making their way out of the Mega Mall and back onto the path. Gemini had mentioned that it was entirely possible to re-watch the play on the Vale Continent. However, with how reclusive and secretive the clan was, he doubted they'd be able to capture the full motion and meaning behind the play's own theme. He left that one up to fate and see how it'd literally play out.

"If they do, I'd more than happy to see it with you. Maybe then you'd be able to get a good grasp on my culture." He'd say with a smile. Gemini on the other hand seemed to very on-edge at the moment. Ceo shot a worried glance in her direction, but figured that she was right and it was best to save the conversation until lunch time at the hotel.

"Guess we both have to get busy soon. Well, in that case, let's get going!" Ceodore exclaimed, carrying the bags into his arms, and taking off with an excited burst of speed towards the hotel once more. "Try to keep up, Gemini!"
Back to top Go down
Gemini Rose
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gemini Rose

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 am

Gemini wasn't prepared for Ceo to up and start running but she smiled anyway and began to follow at a more leisure pace. Though Gemini knew this type of unorthodox friendship was rare and few in between, she knew it also wouldn't last either. They didn't have much time to enjoy in the company of each other, but while they did, she would try to enjoy it to it's fullest.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutritious Encounter?   Nutritious Encounter? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutritious Encounter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Esperanza City :: Esperanza's Mega Mall :: Mandrake Groceries-
Jump to: