Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCarving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_voting_barCarving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCarving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_voting_barCarving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Carving a Bloody Path Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 pm

"Hm... Maybe you're right, but I don't know. If that were true, why would he be so harsh with me?"

-She asked with genuine curiosity. That was when Gintama had picked her up. She always loved it when she picked him up bridal style, for it was a romantic act and she felt as though it were Gintama's way of conveying his love for her. She blushed and would affectionately bite Gintama on his neck, sinking her fangs in.

While Marcy did so, she'd look up at Gintama sweetly and began to softly drink small doses of his blood. She closed her eyes for a moment and soon opened them again and took her fangs from out his neck. She licked her lips as she looked into his eyes and smiled.-

"That's the blood you paid for the promise, big brother. If you break it, I'll never let you calm me down again and I'll never drink your blood again."

-Marcelle threatened, though it was a light threat in nautre. Their future was ahead of them and it waited for them to make their moves. All Gin had to do was carry Marcy to their next destination.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:25 am

Gin shuddered as Marcy sunk her fangs into his skin. His body heated up and he let out a deep, lustful growl when she began to suck on him. His eyes would darken a deeper red as he didn't hold back the wanting that built up with her actions. Gin smirked back at her, a devious grin on his own face.

"You'd miss my blood too. I wonder who'd last longer." He joked. "But I'll try not to break my promise. So you don't miss out on your favorite treat."

With his words Gin pressed his lips to Marcy's, tasting his blood and receiving a very erotic jolt to his system. Tasting one's own blood was like a taboo, but also a very provocative action. Regardless, he would kneel down, his eyes would flash briefly, he would take off like a bat out of hell towards Esperanza.

Back to top Go down

Carving a Bloody Path Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2