Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
++ This is my city Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
++ This is my city Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
++ This is my city Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
++ This is my city Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
++ This is my city Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
++ This is my city Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
++ This is my city Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
++ This is my city Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
++ This is my city Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
++ This is my city Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
++ This is my city Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
++ This is my city Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
++ This is my city Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
++ This is my city Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
++ This is my city Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    ++ This is my city I_vote_lcap++ This is my city I_voting_bar++ This is my city I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    ++ This is my city I_vote_lcap++ This is my city I_voting_bar++ This is my city I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

++ This is my city

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jaden Yamada
    Veterano :: DM Veteran
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 pm

--- Major TimeSkip ---

"... Hey, bud thanks. I'll see you next Thursday."

++  He said, taking his place of Chinese takeout from the Cashier. Before turning to leave everyone within the restaurant, he gave everyone a wave.

Jayden Yamada, The Silent Assassin; Once an overly dedicated kid with no direction to turn to, now, The founder and Sole dictator for the Land of the Lights Special Armed forces. He'd been in the lower ranked facility in two months and has already turned into 1st string Detective for The City of The Light. Had his own office and everything.
     ++

"Crystal, what have I told you about you coming down here with your sweet ass and your even sweeter ass ride to come here and part in this handicapped parking space, huh?"

++
     He said, with light and amused look plastered on his lips. There was a sliver of enthusiasm coming deep from within his voice.

As he had fully rounded the corner of 8th and Drasser street, he leaned cooly onto the wall as he looked at Crystal. Crystal was born from the womb tom-boy. She had a badass attitude which really took with Jaden. Him being the sucker he was, actually thought about asking her hand in marriage. Some fool he looked like.

Crystal got off her bike with a sexy lift of her right leg before turning around and placing a few strands behind her hair behind her ear. She smiled back, but, with the few scars she wore, you could tell that acting like a prissy girl wasn't forthcoming of her. She began walking toward Jayden, tying up the bandana on her head. She lightly came a stop just before taking a step up the stairs before placing a hand on her hips.

Crystal:
    "Oh come on, Detective. You can let me off with a warning this time, can't you, honey?" She said with a cute smile which warmed Jayden to see every once and a while.  ++

Last edited by Jaden Yamada on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm

-Stepping from out of the shadows, Shadow Uchiha would hold his hands in his pockets. His robe was jet black and the ebony hilt of a kitana stuck out of the waist area. Eyeing the two of them chatting it up, Shadow would step into the light. His shoes would *click* against the parking lot.-

"...well well well... If it isn't Captain Jaden Yamada..."
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Yamada
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 pm

++ Jaden chuckled, being in the Land of the Light worked wonders for Jaden. He used to kill, but now, he was on the force.

And now, he was just looking for someone to share his happiness with. Work was enough for now though, just as long as he had a good connection with the people on the outside as well. Crystal seemed to heavily important to him, he showed up to the bar every Friday just to converse with her. He didn't even know if she felt the same way he did, but he couldn't face not having communication with her to begin with.
    ++

"... Well, that all depends. Lemme buy you a drink on the inside and we'll see."

++
    That was when he had seen a person approach that he hasn't seen in a long time. Shadow Uchiha... What was he doing here, who let him in? It was a person who never gave Jaden enough comfort to actually be around.

Shadow Uchiha was dangerous... and he stood in the heart of the city; At the heart of The Land of the Light. Inside of the Dominacion Mortelle... Jaden took an oath to cooperate in the protection of both the Dominacion Mortelle and The Land of the Light.

His eyes were quizzical, trying to figure out why in the hell Shadow needed to be here. Sure it had changed, but Ravage Uchiha was dead, what was his purpose here. If there were to be any form of wanting to come to this place to see his brother, this place wasn't it. Which brought him to his question.
    ++

"Crystal, I'll see you inside... Detective business."

++
    Crystal: "Umm... sure Jaden, I'll see you."

She retreated into the bar, though only her thought surprisingly was if Jaden would come into the bar to have that drink or not.

Jaden lifted himself from the wall and faced Shadow with barely squinted eyes.
    ++

"What are you doing here?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 pm

"Why so serious, Jaden? Am I not the person you wanted to see..?"

-Still walking towards Jaden, Shadow would stop about 4 feet away from Jaden and cross his arms. Looking Jaden straight in the face, Shadow would stare for a second or two before he started to speak again.-

"Crime is on the rise.. it would really be a shame if something bad happened to that pretty little girlfriend of yours.."
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Yamada
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:01 pm

++ Like a piston forced from its barn like an enraged minotaur, Jaden's eyebrows furrowed. As always, Shadow always had to threaten something. When would it stop.

He sprang into action, standing with his feet perpendicular towards each other, he drew his Switch-point pistol and pointed it at Shadow, daringly. He wouldn't let anything happen to Crystal, he would protect this city even if it meant his life.
    ++

"If you harm anyone here, I'll shoot you down and take those eyes for myself. And live on... Like you never existed. You're destruction will not be forthcoming here."
    Back to top Go down
    Acheron Soul
    Soul of the Second Circle
    Acheron Soul

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:35 pm

A shadow would pass by the heavens overhead, swamping the area in a tint of darkness. It was merely a shadow, showing the expanse of the wings of the being slowly drifting down towards the two. Small tufts of black down would sway in the now picking up wind.

"My, my! Such hostility! What on earth could possibly be so dastardly to make you poor misguided souls angry with one another?" The voice of the being floating above them was a bit less than hetero. The smile that appeared on the persons face, along with the sinister shining of their eyes did much to by pass such lackadaisical information though.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:17 pm

-Unphased from Jaden's words, Shadow would still continue to stare down his soon to be opponent as this new character showed up unannounced. Darting his eyes back and forth between the two of them, Shadow would come to the conclusion that the winged one won't be of any issue for now.-

"Fine. Than You will be on the top of my list."

-With blinding speed, Shadow would unsheathe his kitana and slash at Jaden's weapon. Knowing that this was just the initiative battle start move. This would do nothing but create a few sparks in the air.-
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Yamada
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:47 pm

++ What does he even want... Jaden asked, sifting through dozens and dozens of thoughts quickly. His pistol was still pointed at Shadow's chest.

He wanted so bad to just pull the trigger. Yeah, his temper had risen to that point the moment he laid eyes on the one who had caused harm to the gun blade Jaden received from his father.

So badly, did he want to pull the trigger and end all of these sudden appearances which had always found a way to piss Jaden off in some way, shape, or form.
    ++

"Ravage is not here, okay? So just go back to wherever the hell you ca-"

++
    His sentence was cut short as the man with deep, black wings descended to their location. Jaden lifted his gun, getting irritated at the new activity this city was getting. It wasnt good that this place was getting as much attention as it was.

That's when Shadow sliced his gun with his sword. Jaden backed back a couple feet, analyzing the situation at hand. He couldn't give all of his attention to Shadow when he'd never seen this other guy here before either.
    This is a fuck of a day... He instantly began retreating into the bar, his back never turned. He was better than that. ++
    Back to top Go down
    Acheron Soul
    Acheron Soul

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:33 am

"I'll say!" Acheron's voice would come from the palm of Jaden's hand. If one looked above, they would see that he was no longer their, unable to have even been traced by the 'All Seeing Eye'. Laid back on the broken pistol was a tiny version of the black winged angel. "And all the fucking you wanted to do was with that Crystal chick. Too bad mister one emotion over there had to cock block, am I right?"

The tiny Acheron would disappear and appear on Jaden's shoulder. "You should kill 'em!"
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 pm

-Shadow would chuckle at Jaden's comment about Ravage. Seemingly without any effort at all, the blade of Shadow's Kitana would surge with incredible amounts of electricity. Enough electricity was on the blade that large bolts of electricity would strike the ground around him in all directions. Holding the Kitana with just his right hand, Shadow would begin to swing in Jaden's direction. As he swung and sliced at the air, large lightning slashes would emit from the steel and fly at Jaden with rapid succession.-

"I'm not here for Ravage, you imbecile.."
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Yamada
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

++ With each step taken by Shadow, fear began to move up his spine and rattle his brain with insecurities. His face was twisted, his nerves and veins were pumping, full of adrenaline. His heart raced faster than a recoiling rifle.

As Jaden backed up, he pushed past the door. He fell to the ground, his eyes still on Shadow as he began to fire off lightning crescents in to the bar. The adrenaline began pushing in and out of his mind, forcing his brain to react faster to the incoming projectiles.
    He's gonna destroy the bar! He's gonna kill everyone in here with an attack like that!! He's gonna kill Crystal!!! No, I will stop you, Shadow Uchiha!!!! Orange flames began to erupt from Jaden's body, pushing through the door in a rushing speed. It would be hard to notice, but, if he was paying attention well enough in this split second, he would be able to inquire that these were billions of orange-flamed senbon overtaking Shadow's position. These Orange-Flamed Senbon seemed to keep the Lightning at bay, until it disappeared into mothingness. After the lightning crescents disappeared, a few thousand senbon converged onto Shadow like a leach on skin.

Jaden scrambled to his feet and resumed standing, looking toward Shadow with authority. He pulled his microphone to his mouth before speaking.
    ++

"Requesting back up from the defense squad! Defense squad!!! I need them the bar around the corner ASAP..."

++ Jaden yelled and grabbed his grenades from his belt and waited for his squad. ++
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:07 pm

-As the senbon defused Shadow's lightning, Shadow could see what was happening the entire time. Crucial details like that don't get overlooked with Shadow's Sharingan. Rapidly vanishing in a twist of space, Shadow would dodge the oncoming senbon with ease with the help of his Mangekyoū. Reappearing with speed in front of Jaden, Shadow would lift his left knee and fly into Jaden from just a few inches away. Shadow's Migration Technique was being executed perfectly with the depth perception of the Mangekyoū Sharingan. There would be little reaction time for this strike and on the same attack, Shadow would send his left elbow into the back of Jaden's head. Ferociously striking, Shadow would jump off of Jaden and back flip, retreating a few feet to analyze the severity of the series of attacks.-

"What's wrong, Jaden..?"
    Back to top Go down
    Acheron Soul
    Acheron Soul

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:01 pm

As the battle raged, Acheron would appear floating upside down above the tavern. His arms folded and pout on his face, he whined childishly in derision. "Hmm...they're both ignoring me now. And here I was gracing such meager mortals with my heavenly presence! I see..." He sniffled. "I know when I'm not wanted."

Acheron would vanish from his position in the sky only to appear in space, directly above the battle field. Forming a tiny speck of crimson rock and fire, he let it drift into the atmosphere. "Blackening Sun; The Unholy Meteor Falls from Heaven to Crush Hell's Gates! Acheron Star!"

The speck flashed for a brief moment before slowly starting to gain mass. Acheron dusted his hands off after his handy work. "Now, in 6 years, the Acheron Star will descend upon the Dominacion and wipe it from this miserable little dirt ball! Enjoy your long lives, pathetic mortals!" Acheron's voice wouldn't even reach the stratosphere, yet he would disappear anyway, to who knows where.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Yamada
    Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:59 am

++ After drawing his grenades, he had already initially began storing his influence chakra onto them. Here we go again.

Jaden thought as Shadow had disappeared. He was no stranger to Shadow's techniques, they never seemed to change, though his assaults grew stronger in power and potency.

As Shadow reappeared, Jaden's eyes lit up with intensity. He rocketed his body into the air in a backward motion, and with his leave, Two jet black clones appeared in his space. Both clones grabbed Shadow's knee as Jaden eyes descended on his location behind his fluttering black hair.

The two clones seemed to have absorbed the damage of the knee strike, though they were by no means done, with a vice grip grasp, both clones shoved Shadow toward Jaden's direction.

Your mine now...! He yelled cocking back with his fist wrapped around the grenade. His fist was sent forward toward Shadow's midsection and orange flames enveloped it. The grenade exploded, sending a white, blinding light into every dark corner, disorienting the best eyes in the room in a badass fashion.
    ++

"..."

++
    This white light, would trigger a visual aspect far from the bar's visual aspects. What was crazy was that as the white light began to dim down, they were surrounded with a lush, green forest.

Jaden, however, was nowhere to be seen. And... He had a message.
    You're gonna learn to stop fucking with me... ++
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

++ This is my city Empty
    PostSubject: Re: ++ This is my city   ++ This is my city Empty

Back to top Go down

++ This is my city
    Page 1 of 1