Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Paving the way Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Paving the way Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Paving the way Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Paving the way Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Paving the way Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Paving the way Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Paving the way Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Paving the way Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Paving the way Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Paving the way Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Paving the way Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Paving the way Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Paving the way Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Paving the way Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Paving the way Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Paving the way I_vote_lcapPaving the way I_voting_barPaving the way I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Paving the way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

-= Through the Lands known as The Magnetic Nexus, Sevyn traversed coming up on the mystic and expansive corridor known as The Core Heart. Sevyn entered the corridor, his head hung low ominously.

Across from him, beating and thumping with billions upon billions of electrical ions pumping in and out, was the Core Heart. It was a sight to behold; literal life and electrical charges charging each and every part of the Dominacion Mortelle in a way which animated its very existence. Powerful stuff to be exposed to...

Paving the way Electric_shock_hearth

Sevyn stood amidst traversing ions which seemed to latch onto his clothing, creation huge currents of static power. He stood, amused, obviously he could stand here in this place with ease. He was in fact, a lightning rod, who welcomed all lightning and electricity in all forms. Being a Psion had its rewards, especially for him. =-

" It is about that time to make haste of events set to transpire... "

-= Sevyn bent his knees to the floor and sat on the heels of his shoes before closing his eyes. With a calming breath, he expanded his arms and concentrated hard, visualizing the heart beating with an unspeakable pulse. Through his mind, he was beginning to force a connection with the heart.

In response, the Core Heart began to radiate, spilling out lightning essence in the form of plasma rays which lashed out and connected with Sevyn. His body was enveloped in a deep, sky blue color and several markings appeared in his eyelids in an ancient text...

From then, Sevyn's mind was pushed into a state of consciousness far from his normal surroundings. He was there, he was here, and at the same time, he was... Everywhere in a spiritual sense. His consciousness and spiritual presence was expanded, and he was now searching. =-

" I am searching for assassin warriors to fight for a cause... Assassins who seek direction in life. I can provide shelter, food, and a chance to become stronger so that you may protect what you hold dear. This cause is, to show the world that were are here, and we will be heard, just as loud as any other. It is a cause of freedom. Will anyone join me? "

-= In this dream-state, he was sitting in a pitch-black room. Its air was massless; giving the feel of empty ness. Though, to tell the truth, there was so many gateways in this room, that its range could go on forever and a day.

Sevyn's voice carried out, reaching to all realities. All locations around the Dominacion Mortelle and beyond. It was, in essence, a phone-line and portal all in one. =-
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net
Mylania Matrix

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Mere moments went by, before blood red flames began lashing out of the putrid darkness. The spiritual energy was spiking, increasing to a point where the spirit realm was being breached by someone else. Pretty soon, light, but guided footsteps were becoming louder and louder. With each footstep, Blood red flames were produced, and pretty soon a figure in all black made his appearance with a monotone look painted on his features.

Paving the way Brown%20suzuka%20male%20anime%20anime%20boys%20bicolored%20eyes%20shinrei%20tantei%20yakumo%20scans%201600x1159%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_72

He brandished a silver materia zippo lighter in his hand which he opened and closed repeatedly. It would seem that he was observing Sevyn, his eyes the same color of his Blood red flames. Though they held a tear drop which was his irises.

"So, you seem pretty sure of yourself that once we become strong enough, that we won't try to take you out. Why is that?"

The man asked, he could be much older than 19.

Unknowingly to him, a subtle wind began to pick up in the vicinity. It began to pressurized the air, making it thick.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:50 pm

-= Sevyn sat patiently, waiting for someone to accompany him. Before he knew it, a man of flames greeted him, however headstrong he was.

It made Sevyn chuckle the way the male portrayed himself. In all honesty, Sevyn loved his look. He was a little jealous, but then he realized that he had a whole wardrobe filled with clothes and such. =-

" You know, you sound like you've got the juice to stand against me already. But, I'm surely not here to fight. I'm merely recruiting for my village. If what I suggested does not interest you, I daresay you may take your leave. If it does, hello, My name is Sevyn Riarback Tyn. "

-= Sevyn let out a small chuckle before bringing his hand up to ruffle the strands of his hair. That was when he began feeling the winds. He swayed, trying to hold his body against them... Someone had a strong soul, and he was coming in hard. =-
Back to top Go down
Mylania Matrix

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:28 pm

The male with the flames sucked his teeth in irritation. He didn't want to walk away, power was his goal and he was going to achieve it by any means necessary. He sat on his ass, his eyes still on Sevyn in a creepy type of way.

"I'm Ravage Siberius Maximus... I apologize for what I said, its all I know."

The winds were still whipping, but you could tell that it was subsiding. Why? No one really knew except for who was coming. It continued for several seconds before it snuffed out, like a flames atmosphere being covered.

"Sorry about the winds...-"

The voice came out of nowhere but the guy was standing directly behind Sevyn, staring as his backside. His expression was hazy, at closer inspection, you could tell that there were some things wrong with this boy mentally.

Paving the way Img-thing?

"-... This atmosphere is messing with me... So, Sevyn and Ravage, eh...? I'm Sora Lance Takudo. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I'm definitely interested. You seem not to care what we do. I'm confused."

Ravage had gave Sora a glance, and as he heard his question, he looked back to Sevyn in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Etrian
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Etrian

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:38 pm

"Weirdos. The lot of 'em." The voice was followed by a teen appearing off to the side. He held a Nintendo 3DS, his single visible eye focused on the dual screens. "Fucking pokemon! What's the point of making Fairy types when you're just going to give everything poison and steel moves? Dragons can do anything for pete's sake!"

He mumbled several times, moving a hand to rub at his covered eye. It was still a bit irritating, even after all these years. "Retards! All of you are retards!"
Back to top Go down
Etrius
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Etrius

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:27 pm

"The lot of'em are all weirdos." Said a soft voice that trailed to a teen appearing down the road. He held a Playstation Vita, his single visible eye focused on the large screen. "Fucking Assassin's Creed! How can you have such a wonderful franchise, yet screw it up on a next-gen handheld system!? Geez, Ubisoft can't do anything for pete's sake!"

He grumbled to himself, scratching at his eyebrow just above his covered eye. His eye brows were always itchy, even after all these years. "Retards! All of you are retards!"
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:11 pm

-= From his seated position, he nodded to the boy called Ravage in acceptance. He had no animosity towards Ravage, so, he assumed none should be directed what so ever. Though, if that was the way Ravage was raised, then Sevyn supposed that he could accept that.

As the winds in the air began to quell, Sevyn sensed the source of the presence right behind him. He neither turned nor shook. He remained passive. This spirit seemed calm anyway.

Kyoushi:
"Quite a turnout this has become, old friend."

Kyoushi, Sevyn's partner, guide and teacher, spoke through telepathy. Sevyn shook his head, nodding it in an approving sort of way as he heard the two others on their video games. Sevyn, in all actuality, had no idea what it is they were doing, though he welcomed them if they came to participate in his cause. =-

' Its nice to meet all of you. Now, to answer your question. I really don't care what you all do, aside from the fact that you live under my... advisement. I want to be able to make assassins out of you all, and it seems beneficial for both parties to get what they want out of the ideal. So, no, what you do on your time doesn't concern me. '

-= Finally, as if he was somehow pumped full of life, he sprung up to his feet and grazed a hand through his spiked hair.

If they wanted to say something, this was their time to do so. =-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paving the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paving the way   Paving the way Empty

Back to top Go down

Paving the way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Dominacion Mortelle :: Assam; The Magnetic Nexus :: Corazon Del Nucleo; The Core Heart :: Core Heart-
Jump to: