Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) I_vote_lcapLocal Training. (Anyone welcome) I_voting_barLocal Training. (Anyone welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Local Training. (Anyone welcome) I_vote_lcapLocal Training. (Anyone welcome) I_voting_barLocal Training. (Anyone welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Local Training. (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Opening a rift in the center of the training field, Shadow would appear standing lonesome. Crossing his arms, Shadow would wait for someone to show up.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 pm

-Coming from the earth beneath Shadow, Ken would pop out a few meters away from Shadow and smile. It has been a while since he had gotten to truly fight a skilled Uchiha. If one could read all of the emotions Ken was feeling through eye contact alone, the sense of seriousness and intensity would be in the air.-

Well, well, well... Shadow Uchiha...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:41 pm

As Ken had entered the battlefield, Shadow could sense the aura that Ken was emitting and unfold his arms. Looking at him, Shadow raise an eyebrow as lightning began to surge through Shadow's fingertips. Strands of electricity would jump from finger to finger as Shadow jumped back to gain some distance. Starting his opponent down, Shadow would let a ghost of a smile cross his face as he did a rapid succession of hand signs. Hitting the last hand sign in the combination, multiple bird-sized lightning projectiles would fly at Ken with blinding speeds.

Lightning Style: Spearing Flock
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:58 pm

-Utilizing the newest breed of Kikaichū to defend against the lightning based attack, Ken would lift his right arm up as if it was second nature. With his movement, a wave of bugs would firm in front of Ken and take the attack head on. Since the Kikaichū only live for an hour or two, they are expendable and easy to breed genetic mutations. Ken had mutated this specific swarm to fight effectively against said Uchiha. The Lightning would strike the bugs. Only stunning them fora brief second or two, Ken would smile as it seemed like he had the upper hand against Uchiha. The bugs would continue to pursue Shadow as Ken took off his jacket; revealing an intricate system of sparkling lines and circles all over his right arm.-

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Solona Ca'vone
Divine Vengeance :::: Blistering Goddess
Divine Vengeance :::: Blistering Goddess
Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:50 pm

As the two engaged each other in the very well beginning of this soon to be epic brawl on would start to notice the temperature in the area rise to drastically ridiculous heights causing the air to thin, become dry as a dessert and become virtually none existent. This fiery inflammation of the area was caused by the awesome exertion of just a fraction of the Blistering goddess's aura. The blazing red hue that could be seen on the horizon had shown itself to belong to the one and Only Solona Ca'vone but to those outside of her village she was known as Kiddo because of her youthful appearance and rather hot head nature.

She felt their presence from a mile away but in truth how long had she really been here without either of them noticing? She was probably the best and most well trained assassin in this realm aside from Kyo. Her ability to hide her presence and chakra were uncanny, but she didn't want to sit back why legends faced each other and decided she needed to brush up on her skills as well. SHe said nothing, hands down to her sides, casually strolling towards them at a slow pace, staring...burning...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Darting his eyes from this unidentified female to Ken and back, Shadow would do a handles cartwheel without any effort. Mid flip, Shadow would spit out three consecutive fireballs towards Ken. Evading Ken's bugs, Shadow would smile as he landed on his feet perfectly. Holding a hand sign mid torso, Shadow would disappear into a twist in the fabric of space. As he disappeared, the bugs perusing him would have three likely actions due to the fact that Shadow's chakra was undetectable once into the rift.

1. Either the bugs would stop their pursue all together.
2. The bugs would retreat back to Ken.
3. The bugs would pursue Solona Because she was the only other foreign chakra signature on the battlefield. (Most likely option.)

In the same second Shadow disappeared, he would reappear 5 feet above Ken with a large Chidori in his Palm. With his fall, it seemed like he was propelled downwards somehow. With so much speed, the only viable trace of Shadow was the cyan trail of the lightning in his Palm.

Landing behind Ken, Shadow would see if this unknown person was paying attention and throw the ball of compressed lightning towards her at a rapid speed. Midway to her, the lightning ball would flatten into a disk and expand into a large disk of destruction. With the motion of the throw, Shadow would use the momentum of the throw and spin his body. Extending his leg, he would kick Ken towards the fireballs flying at him. Shadow was truly an Uchiha due to his offensive prowess.
Back to top Go down
Ken Aburame
Archnin
Archnin
Ken Aburame

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 pm

-The moment Shadow had disappeared, the Kikaichū would begin to pursue to the other person on the battlefield. With a slight difference in horde color, the deep purple of the exterior skeletons of the Kikaichū would turn black. Once they got in range, the bugs would begin to drain her chakra rapidly. As the fireballs closed in on him, he would utilize The Path of Impact. Suddenly, a wave of sonic sound and wind would tear through the fireball barrage almost instantly. This strange gust of power and sound would originate from one of Ken's rings. Turning to take the kick in the gut, Ken would flinch for a second before cocking his right arm back and cry at the top of his lungs.-

"SHELL BULLET!!!"

-With a burst of speed, Ken's right arm would soar forward aiming to deck Shadow in the face. If all went according to plan, Shadow would take the hit and recoil about 50 feet back.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Training. (Anyone welcome)   Local Training. (Anyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Training. (Anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Elysium Sector :: Sector 1 :: Training Arena-
Jump to: