Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
vengeance - Vengeance... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
vengeance - Vengeance... I_vote_lcapvengeance - Vengeance... I_voting_barvengeance - Vengeance... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
vengeance - Vengeance... I_vote_lcapvengeance - Vengeance... I_voting_barvengeance - Vengeance... I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Vengeance...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solona Ca'vone
Divine Vengeance :::: Blistering Goddess
Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

vengeance - Vengeance... Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Arc Limir: Swift Release- By Utilizing her Kekei Genkai of the Swift release Kiddo can Drastically increase her speed to astronomical heights.

Fire bird Forcel- After Being Betrayed and Burned By her Former love Kyo the Rage within his flames awoken the Flames of a being within her Own soul...The Fire Bird. Although the name fire bird immediately brings the Phoenix to mind, the fire bird is an all together different mythical creature of fire that originates from many mythologies.The fire bird is illustrated with a plumage of brilliant warm colored feathers that emanate bright light. A single feather of the fire-bird is believed to cast a bright light in a large and dark room. Though the Fire Bird is Normally a Kind an Benevolent being the rage and hatred within Kiddo has transformed her Fire bird in to a Creature of Ever burning Destruction and thus the Flames she is able to use reflect his fact in their unique ability to Burn away the Molecular Structure of whatever they touch. She is able to produce highly powerful Flames when angered which are fathoms Hotter than a normal flame, and can easily deal with lesser water attacks. She is able to freely manipulate the Fire Bird Force and even infuse her body with this essence triple all her already impressive phsycal and metaphysical traits.

Yin Flame: A Powerful Flame Born from the Mixture of her Yin AND chakra NATURES. The Powerful Flames have the Ability to Constantly increase in power and temperature for the act in direct accordance with her Will power. They using the Primary law of Fantasy are able to Burn through reality itself making what one person think to be truthful virtually non existent.. They grow extremely rapidly in both Power and temperature making reducing her enemies to nothing a simple task.

Dimensional Blaze: By infusing her FBF into her Blade she is able to burn though dimensional  fabrics tearing holes into the space time contiuon causing the formation of pocket dimensions and utilizing  inter-dimensional  means of attacks and defense.

Chakra Natures:Yin, Fire

Chakra Nature Usage: Bender

Jutsu:

Vindicating Judgement!: A Sword Technique she Created whilst Facing a Child by the name Of shade. This Technique Involves Kiddo producing a massive mass of her Cumulative flames and Forming a Giant Flaming Sword of Said flames slicing into the Target with intense speed and precision. The Peron then and the area around them then erupts in a volley of Flaring Crimson Explosion. This attack does Extreme amounts of damage and cost her a hefty some of chakra to use.

Kenjustu
Kazekiri (風切, "Wind Cutter"): The Windcutter is a lightning-fast slashing attack that involves drawing, swinging, and resheathing the sword in the blink of an eye. By concentrating a great ammount of strength and speed in one’s arm, the user is able to unleash a series of multiple slashes upon a target at rapid speed and intense accuracy.
vengeance - Vengeance... Koudo_God_Speed_zpsd427c7b5

Hayate Ken (疾風, "Gale Sword") - The Gale Sword is performed by channeling chakra into one arm. In essence, the user's arm "goes berserk with full chakra power while the rest of the body strives with all of its might to control it. " The end result is a barrage of sword swings with such great velocity that it is impossible to see with the naked eye. Kiddo does not even appear to draw her sword when using this technique. Unlike the Kazekiri, these slashes however do not have a clear target, rather they affect an specific area, reducing everything there to little pieces. Sacrificing Accuracy for Speed.
vengeance - Vengeance... Tumblr_mlz90uiAll1qiqfw2o1_500

Tsubame Gaeshi (燕返し, "Swallow Reversal" or "Turning Swallow Cut"): A technique that mimics the motion of a swallow's tail during flight as observed. This cut is reputedly so quick and precise that it can strike down a bird in mid-flight. There are no direct descriptions of the technique. Hence, the "Turning Swallow Cut" has been reconstructed as a technique involving striking downward from above and then instantly striking again in an upward motion from below. The strike's second phase could be from below toward the rear and then upward at an angle, like an eagle climbing again after swooping down on its prey. When utilized to its fullest extent even dōjutsu enhancing visual clarity of movement will have difficult tracking the strikes. As such, it is possible that victims and/or observers of the Turning Swallow Cut will not notice both or even one of the strikes performed. Correlating to the speed of the strikes is the sheer potency of a blade when swung at such a speed, easily cleaving through armor with even the most basic of swords. Therefore, this technique can be quite lethal if used accurately upon an opponent.

Kujira Shōgeki (鯨衝撃, "Whale Crash" or "Crushing Whale Impact"): A technique that mimics the motion of a whale's tail that rises above the ocean and then crashes back onto it. While lacking speed like other techniques, this technique has been noted to be exceptionally powerful. There are no direct descriptions of the technique. Hence, the "Crushing Whale Impact" has been reconstructed as a technique involving a light upward slash, following with a demolishing slash downward , the force of which is able to create a giant crater and destroy surrounding buildings.

Passive traits: Advance Sight- Thanks to her Advance training as an assassin she is able to see quite a ways away and her Perceptual vision is far keener than her Forward vision as she can sot something coming form the side of her allot quicker than the the front of her. Making sneak attacks less effective against her.

Advance hearing- Her Hearing is Rather Superb as she can hear and locate the faintest of sounds within her general vicinity.

Unbend able will- Thank to her Reliant inner strength she is able to resit even the most powerful of trickery. Such as Genjustu and other forms of illusions. Her inner strength is so powerful that it often allows her to push her body past the normal limitations.

Last edited by Solona Ca'vone on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:44 am

Frightening.. I want to see you in battle.
Back to top Go down
Solona Ca'vone
Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank you perhaps that might be sooner than you think...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 pm

...indeed...LET IT HAPPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Glad you made the change to one of the moves, Kiddo, but I do hope a majority of this moves are "original," because before your edit I did recall seeing the name fly around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:11 am

I did as well. Boy.. I really hope these aren't ripped from another character..
Back to top Go down
Solona Ca'vone
Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm

They are Sword techniques from the Claymore series as you can see
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi

Kyoshi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Enough subtlety, you copied this directly from Koudo's jutsu list. Next time just be more thorough when editing your name in. lol
Back to top Go down
Solona Ca'vone
Solona Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Fine FINE ok damn can I move on with my life now Geez lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance...   vengeance - Vengeance... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Detailing of Character :: List of Talent-
Jump to: