Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Erik King Miller Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Erik King Miller Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Erik King Miller Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Erik King Miller Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Erik King Miller Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Erik King Miller Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Erik King Miller Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Erik King Miller Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Erik King Miller Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Erik King Miller Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Erik King Miller Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Erik King Miller Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Erik King Miller Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Erik King Miller Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Erik King Miller Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Erik King Miller I_vote_lcapErik King Miller I_voting_barErik King Miller I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Erik King Miller I_vote_lcapErik King Miller I_voting_barErik King Miller I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Erik King Miller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erik King Miller

Erik King Miller

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Erik King Miller Empty
PostSubject: Erik King Miller   Erik King Miller EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 am

General
Name: Erik King Miller
Aliases: King Erik
Birthdate: February 6th, 1988
Birthplace: London, Ontario, Canada, Earth, System Sol, East Quadrant, Milky Way
Current Home: Drifter
Occupation: King of the Warring ESTatEs of Rising Nations Empire

Appearance
Sex: Male
Race: Human/Construct
Height: 6 Feet 4 Inches
Weight: 220 Pounds
Hair Color and Style:Erik's brown hair naturally flows to a length that ends around his chin.
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Clothing:
Erik wears a modifies version of the Earth Alliance uniform that appears more ceremonial.

Personality
Erik detest's how humans spread about destroying and consuming the life on other worlds. He has no patients for the destruction of what he calls pure and untouched. Despite this Erik wouldn't think twice about leveling the area around him to accomplish his goals. He rarely becomes friends with others and tends to stick to himself unless he finds someone who agrees with his ideals.

Personal History: .
ANNO DOMINI
Erik Miller was born in London, Ontario but raised in the small town of Embro, Ontario. At age 19, Erik is contacted by Gerold Martin to kill Ashleigh, a love interest of the General. He does so wearing masks and with the help of 3 others. Erik seeks to avenge his sister whom the General cheated on. Erik later travels to Alberta to work in the Oil Sands. Two and a half years after starting his job in the oil sands the 3rd World War breaks out.

During the 3rd World War, Erik learns of the death of his sister. Sometime later Erik joins the United States Military Core. He gains the rank of captain and is awarded with being the first captain of the Strength of Soul, the Unites States newest space cruiser. Erik eventually finds out that during WW3 the General was the one to kill his sister. Out of rage Erik kills the General and covers it up as a training accident. Erik then brings the General back by implanting his memories and soul into a large sword and then clones him to give him a newer body. Erik does the same for himself except with a large hammer.

In 2300 Nchuleft is discovered, the Earth Alliance lead by King Erik and the General writes the sanctity treaty that forms the Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty. Erik is one of 3 people are chosen to hold absolute authority over the Real Hologram after its mass creation. Thanks to him helping to create the Real Hologram this becomes possible. Erik later rebels against the General claiming the General and his Sanctity Treaty have defiled the planets and must be eliminated.

During a random skirmish, Erik ends up on Mylania.
Back to top Go down

Erik King Miller
Page 1 of 1