Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Find the Kitty mission Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Find the Kitty mission I_vote_lcapFind the Kitty mission I_voting_barFind the Kitty mission I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Find the Kitty mission I_vote_lcapFind the Kitty mission I_voting_barFind the Kitty mission I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Find the Kitty mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Find the Kitty mission Empty
PostSubject: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:33 am

Once Turbo and Kaitlyn had reached the Urbe Saevitum Living Quarters, she would immediately sigh and become engulfed in flames. In a matter of seconds, Kaitlyn would seem to be replaced with a different person who highly resembled her. In truth, she was just returning to her natural form. She let her naturally long hair flow down her back and wore elegant and comfortable clothing. Even her facial features seemed to take on a more relaxed and calm visage. However, she kept her skates on.

"I was getting uncomfortable in those clothes. I like my normal outfit better anyway." She spoke more to herself than to Turbo. Her voice was indeed more calm and she seemed to be radiating a powerful warmth now.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:32 pm

+Turbo had been sweating from he and Kait's skate session, from Esperanza City to Urbe Saevitum. The place was an immediate culture shock to the mountain boy. There seemed to be much diversity offered in this new land, as the city they came from was large, yet had this interesting castle feel to it. Now it seemed as though he was on an entirely different continent altogether, but not at the same time. What shocked him just as much, was Kaitlyn's change from her shorts, sports bra, pig-tails, and sweater, into a more elegant school-girl outfit, with her hair let down. The dragon-boy blushed and grinned to himself, wondering what color her panties were.+

"I bet they're white with red bars." He said to himself more than to Kaitlyn. However, he did pick up on her change of tone and the harshness in her face seemed to lighten up a bit more. The girl seriously changed from being a girl, into a woman. Turbo would be lying to himself, if he didn't feel a bit more attracted to her. Even her own aura had changed. "Color me surprised, I didn't know you were a Sentai Warrior. Anyways, let's put our grass exploding powers to work and find this cat, yeah?" He laughed at his own reference and placed his hands behind his head. They had to find the client first, but from what Turbo had saw, there was an obvious, middle-aged woman, who seemed to be frantically looking into places.
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Turbo would be absolutely correct. There was in fact a middle-aged woman, who was picked up benches, tables, even people. The people didn't mind it so much, in fact, it didn't even seem to bother them. However, the woman with graying hairs, pinned up into a bun, who wore a simple brown robe, tied close to her body with a long, ceremonial sash, seemed to have a look of worry on her face.

"Cleo! Cleeeeeooooo! Where are you, my feline companion?" She asked sorrowfully and seemed to sit down on a bench across from Kaitlyn and Turbo. She sighed and started to stretch herself out. One could look closely and see that there were bags that formed under her eyes. She hadn't getting too much sleep and worried about the safety of her cat.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Kaitlyn smirked at Turbo. "Magical warrior girl, not sentai." She joked. Sentai, anime, and hentai were some of the few topics Kaitlyn actualy paid attention too when their mother was teaching them. She giggled maturely when Turbo mentioned the burning grass from the hotel.

Ironically, it wouldn't take them long to find their client. "I'm 99 percent sure that's who we're looking for." She whispered to Turbo before slowly gliding over to the woman. "Excuse us miss, would you by chance be the old lady who's missing her cat? A mission was posted in Esperanza." Even though Kaitlyn looked, sounded, and seemed different, there was no changing who she truly was. Besides, the mission post honestly did just say Old Lady from Urbe Saevitum.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:12 am

+Turbo eyes widened when Kaitlyn displayed her knowledge of Sentai and even had a rebuttal to his joke. He laughed and shook his head, but that was a sign of approval coming from him. Almost everything had changed about Kait with that new costume and yet, she still retained that fiery and brash attitude about her. She confirmed his hunch and went over to speak to the woman.

Turbo followed behind Kaitlyn and decided to let her do the talking. There wasn't a need for him to talk at the moment, unless Kaitlyn wanted him to clarify on something for her, but he knew she could handle herself. Though, he did hope that Kaitlyn hadn't used the wrong adjective to describe the woman, but then again it did say old...+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 am

The woman was eventually approached by Kaitlyn and Turbo. When pegged with the question if she were the woman who lost her cat, the woman immediately beamed with energy, and gave the two a warm smile. She didn't look entirely old, but the laugh lines around her mouth and nose, the tired eyes, and the wrinkling forehead were all signs of her aging.

"Yes, yes. I am in fact the old woman who put up the request. I usually like to use the word old, to get people to respond faster." She said with a light laugh. "All jokes aside, however, I lost my closest companion to me. Her name is Cleo and she is a tabby, who I've spent the last 15 years with. Cleo does have her nightly outings from time to time and does disappear, but this is something different. She hadn't been home in days and I can tell by the amount of food and milk still left for her." The woman would eventually lose her smile and her eyes seemed to grow sadder. "I don't want to assume the worse, I really don't, but if I can't find her soon, I'd believe there's nothing else to assume. That's why I put out the request. I need you two to help me find my Cleo and help ease my negative mind."

After she said all of that, she dug in the pocket of her robe, and pulled out a small scroll. She opened it up and revealed that it was a map of Urbe Saevitum. There'd be several markings, that pointed to several places in the Red Square district.

"Cleo like small dark places, but will sometimes be in open elevated areas, where the breeze and sun can relax her. I've grown much too tired and I can't make the trip from here, to the Kage's office to go see if she's relaxing at the top of the pagoda." She explained. "I live just right over there. I'm going to take a rest, before resuming the search. I hope you can find her... I really miss her." She finished and stood up. The woman was around Kait's height and smelled lightly of pine. She hugged both Kaitlyn and Turbo as a small way of wishing them luck. "Would you like to ask any questions before you two set off?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:23 am

Kaitlyn had a single hand on her hip and a serious look on her face as the woman spoke. She listened intently while also taking in every corner and aspect of the woman before her. Seeing the way she carried herself, Kaitlyn was able to develop a theory on the woman's personality, as well as the cat. It was all relative to what she could see though. She would do the same to the cat as long as she could get a single look at it.

'If the cat is in heat it would avoid it's owner to look for a potential mate. If the cat found a mate and is pregnant, it would also stay somewhere safe outside of it's owners care, most likely the dark place she described. But if neither of those are the case...' Kaitlyn loved animals and had never seen a real one before. (Outside of her and her sisters phoenix forms and her mothers chakra lions, but those don't count.)

"I don't. If you do Turbo go ahead and ask her. I'm gonna start the search on the rooftops. If she's not there, I may have a plan." Kaitlyn would glance over the map of Urbe Saevitum and memorize as much of it as she could. She was about to take off before her eyes suddenly widened and she fell flat on her face. She would turn over with a sheepish smile. "Uh, what color is Cleo anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:55 am

+Turbo listened as the woman explained about the potential whereabouts of her cat. He figured that it couldn't have gotten far in or out of the village for one. He thought of the very likely places, as explained by the owner. She mentioned the pagoda of the castle in the village, but that couldn't be possible. He figured that the guards would have found and returned it for all he knew, so he open up with that suggestion.

Turbo was instructed to ask a question, if he had one. Turbo thought about it and figured that he did. He was about to ask the question, when Kaitlyn suddenly fell flat on her face. The dragon-boy looked over to Kaitlyn and saw that she had been smiling cutely. She even asked his question and all he could do, was laugh a bit to himself. Since his question was already asked, he'd merely put his hands back behind his head, and smile.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:59 am

The woman laughed softly at the small girl's youthful display. The two before her were a different pair than most that she had seen, but then again, there was the absurdity of the pair that made up the kage of the village and his assistant. She laughed once more and remembered to respond to the question soon after.

"Cleo is all orange and has brown eyes. She also has notched ears and a very fluffy tail." She explained and that was all she had left to say. "Good luck you two and please find my little Cleo." After that was said and done, the woman left the two to their own devices.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:09 am

Kaitlyn nodded at the information and stood up before something struck her. She glanced back over the map and stared intently at one part of the map. Her eyes widend and she grabbed Turbo before taking off with a serious face.

"I think I know where the cat is." She gave as an explanation as she skillfully dodged in and out of pedestrian traffic. 'But it's only a hunch, and really only 50/50 at best...' She thought to herself.

Though she couldn't understand it all, there was one word that stood out the most to her. She would continue to scan the building names until her eyes found the word she was looking for.

'THERE!' She thought and skidded to a halt...

...in front of the Milk Lover's Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:21 am

+Turbo found himself being dragged by Kaitlyn seconds later. They both skated fast and weaved in and out of traffic like it was child's play, though, Turbo was a little worried about how intense Kaitlyn became all of a sudden. He figured it was probably due to the clothing change.

Their speed eventually had the two end up at the Milk Lover's Cafe. Just from the name, Turbo figured that they were at some sort of fetish store, when all of a sudden, he managed to catch a view of the adorable beastkin cat-girls, and some human girls cosplaying as cats inside. A blush appeared on his face, as he knew that it was no longer a fetish shop, but a slice of heaven made real.

Turbo turned to Kait and wiped the sweat from his brow. They had indeed went fast and hard, but he wasn't too sure if this was the place.+

"You sure this is it? I can understand why the cat could come here, due to all the beastkin and stuff, but I don't think it's a gay cat."

+He said seriously, though the context of his sentence was enough to merit some humor.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:24 am

The skidded halt and the nature of the two that appeared in front of the Milk Lover's Cafe, prompted one of the criers from around the area, to quickly run over, and present both Kaitlyn and Turbo with a flyer.

"Are you two a couple? You two totally are, just like how you two are so in-sync with your skating! Anyways, we're having a couple special today and for the rest of the week. All couples who come in, automatically get a free dessert of their choice, after a full meal purchase!" The girl was a human in cosplay. She was smiling wide and seemed to have a hint of blush in her cheeks. Her ears and tail were black, but her outfit was a red and white color. The flyer she was handing out to them, had chibi cat-girls crawling, nibbling, and eating a large peace of strawberry shortcake with a strawberry on top.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:38 am

"Think about this, Turbo. If the cat would be anywhere, it would most likely be around it's own kind. Plus, with this atmosphere, don't you think lots of cats would come here? Either the maids would know of the cats that come through here, or better yet, I think that this is the perfect place for a male and female cat to meet and...do stuff." She tinted pink a bit but kept her serious gaze. "I don't mean inside the store, but maybe behind it!" She explained.

If cats congregated around the cafe, or were fed by the beastkin there, it's likely Cleo made appearances at the cafe often. Even if it wasn't where she was, they would probably be able to get a more recent check of where she was. It was the closes place for food too, so it would make sense for the cat to be somewhere nearby.

By the time Kaitlyn finished explaining what she thought to Turbo, a spirited girl rushed over, started talking and handing them flyers. Kaitlyn looked from the flyer and back to the neko dressed woman before she growled and burned the flyer in her hand. "DON'T JUMP TO CONK ILLUSIONS!" She shouted, meaning conclusion. Her hair even bellowed up like fire when she yelled, most likely drawing unwanted attention. "We're looking for a cat, not going on a date!" Kaitlyn yelled a little less loudly. It took about four seconds before she realized exactly what she had said, and what the cat women had implied.

Almost in a 180 of personality again, Kaitlyn's face heated up red and she looked down. 'Does this...look like we're on a date? What IS a date anyway? I thought it was just something that mean did with girls when they wanted to have sex with them...at least, that's what all those hentai were like.'

And just like that, the mission was forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm

+Turbo was speechless at Kaitlyn's sudden burst of intellectual knowledge. Not even he had thought ahead, but Kait seemed to be ahead of the game. He smirked a bit, knowing that he couldn't let her win this little search. Even if they were good friends at the moment, they were still rivals, and he was going to find the cat.+

"Makes sense. Good job with the Sherlock work, Kait."

+He commented and was ready to skate around back. However, they were soon approached by a young woman cosplaying in the same maid-kitten outfit. Turbo smiled a bit more and saw that she had offered them a flyer. There was a special for couples apparently. It didn't hit Turbo at first, but he then realized that the girl implied that he and Kaitlyn were the couple, and immediately blushed.+

"I, um, don't think we're a..."

+Before he continued, Kaitlyn yelled about some sort of conk illusions and immediately burned the flyer. Turbo boldly patted Kait on her shoulder.+

"Hey, hey, calm down Kait... We'll scare away the cat AND any possible chance of getting information, if you act out like that."

+He reminded Kaitlyn, then turned to must be startled cafe worker.+

"Sorry about my partner here, but we're not out on a date. We're on a mission to find an orange tabby, by the name of Cleo. Have you seen such a cat around here?"

+Turbo asked calmly, being the good cop out of the two.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:08 am

Kaitlyn was right. Her little outburst did attract some attention from people passing by and some inside of the cafe even heard. They eyed the two closely after that point, making sure that Kaitlyn and Turbo weren't bullying the maid-kitten.

"Eep!" The maid said as the flyer burned in her hands. She quickly reeled and placed her hands above her head. "Don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" She said in scared tone. She was almost ready to run away, but was stopped with the question coming from the teenager. He was rather tall compared to the girl and seemed soft spoken. The maid had a few tears in her eyes, but she sniffled and understood that they were on a mission with each other. "That makes sense, I'm sorry for the confusion..." She said bashfully. "But yes, there has been a cat like that who was wandering around the area for the last week or so."

She explained, the turned to face the cafe. The maid pointed towards the side of where the building was and showed them that there was a path that lead around the back.

"The little gal was getting chunky from all the food we were feeding her, might I add. The last time I saw her was a few days ago. She was wandering between the cafe and the path leading to the kage's office." The maid said and looked down nervously, hoping that she would have pleased the young girl with the information she gave them. "You can always ask the other girls if you'd like..." She pushed her fingers together in a nervous fit.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Kaitlyn shook her head and folded her arms with her chin in her hand. She was thinking intently, trying to piece together as many clues as possible in a small amount of time. There was a power itching at the back of her neck that was making it hard. Something similar to her own but greater. She passed it off as her sister being nearby and tried to focus on the cat again.

"I'll try to pick up the energy as we head towards the Kage's building. If we finish in time, I may come back to make up for my outburst." Kaitlyn bowed in apology to the girl before getting serious again and letting a heat wave spread out from her body. To Kaitlyn, everything would begin to go cold. She would even be able to see her breath. However, the warmth of all living creatures nearby would become visible to her psychic flame. "We should go, I won't be able to keep this up for long."
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:39 pm

"Let's get going. That cat isn't going to find itself, nor will it give birth by itself.

+Turbo turned towards the possibly still frightened maid and shot her a smirk.+

"Thanks for the help, by the way. If it means anything, I'll definitely stop by just to see you and that cute outfit again."

+He said with a light chuckle, before he revved up his skates, and took off onto the path towards the Kage's building. With Kait working her magic and the speed they were going, this mission was going to be over in a snap. At least that's what Turbo thought and felt.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:42 pm

The maid, though she was still a bit frightened from Kaitlyn's outburst, was soon flushed from Turbo's sudden comment about the cuteness of her in the outfit. Some of the other girls who had witnessed this, started to murmur among themselves, wondering if Kaitlyn and Turbo really were a pair. Some of them decided that if they weren't, they'd nab the young skater if he did decide to show himself again in the future.

As with Kaitlyn's end of the mission, her vision would have her nice, clearly outlined bodies filled with heat. It was a bit of a stretch, but if she looked a lot closer towards the actual castle of the Kage's building itself, she would be able to see a spectrum of light coming from a source of heat, along with other lights that seemed to fluttered at the very top of the castle. Maybe that was where their prize lied?
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Kaitlyn couldn't see farther than 100 meters around her, but as she and Turbo took off the rapidly flashing and fading heats of the people around them would disorient her a bit. She had never had a use for this ability and using it in such a populated area was immediately taking its toll on her. Only after two hundred meters did her eyes start watering and her nose start bleeding. She deactivated the technique, took a cloth and wiped her face clean in a matter of seconds before Turbo would notice her lagging behind.

Not wanting to face him after such a short coming, Kaitlyn would kick off the ground and skate onto a buildings rooftop. With every bulging crease upwards, she would back flip off and forward onto another building. After reaching the fourth building, she would start up the ability again.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:06 pm

+Turbo continued to skate past people and catch grinds whenever he could. He honestly didn't notice Kaitlyn lag behind, simply because he didn't doubt her ability to keep up. This was proven almost instantly, as he saw the young girl skate right past him on a group of houses above. He smirked at her and didn't want to be shown up.

Turbo manipulated the wind in front of him and created a twisting and looping path, that lead to the rooftop of a building opposite of the set of buildings on Kaitlyn's side. He'd catch this wind path and quickly converted it into tailwind, so that he could skate it much more faster than he normally could. After he did, Turbo would be on the rooftops and skated just as fast, if not faster than Kaitlyn.+

"You may have the eyes, Kait, but I got the way up!"

+He shot her a cocky grin after he said that and continued on the way forward. He saw that they were nearing the Kage's building.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Normally the path to the Kage's building was a bit of a long walk, though, with the speed that Turbo and Kaitlyn were going at, they neared it quite sooner than expected. The crowd began to thin at this point and only several guardsmen keeping an eye on the two could be seen. The castle itself seemed to only grow larger in size, as they neared the grand building.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Kaitlyn's eyes began to water again and blood dripped from both of her nostrils. She grit her teeth and burst forward with an explosion, setting off a sonic boom. Her body propelled forward as if she was sling shot and she did her best to continuously touch and grind on small parts of buildings. However, her blurring sight caught up with her and she messed up a launch, her foot clipping a rail on a building and sending her body careening through the rooftops. A huge dust cloud would kick up as the grinding sound of something being drug through all types of materials rung out. Kaitlyn's body would have blasted over the roofs of over six buildings before being unceremoniously dumped on the ground before the Kage's building.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Turbo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 pm

+Turbo was surprised that Kaitlyn managed such a huge boost in speed. The sonic boom definitely put his display to shame, something of which he respected real well. He grinned as he watched Kaitlyn take off and perform a varying of tricks even with as fast as she went, however, something terrible happened. Turbo's eyes widened and he watched as Kaitlyn whiffed it on a launch. Almost immediately, she careened off several rooftops and the entire ordeal sounded painful. Turbo predicted where she was going to end up next.+

"..."

+Turbo kicked off the roof and created his own sonic boom, his eyes grew draconic in nature as he zoomed towards the ground. He was like a rail-gun in terms of being shot towards the ground. Before Kaitlyn could even hit the ground Turbo had caught her. He created a larger opposing wind against his body in order to serve as a safety break. He came to a safe halt, holding Kaitlyn in his arms.+

"K-Kaitlyn...?"

+He asked softly, his heart beating rapidly and his eyes remained wide. He took two fingers and gently put them on her neck to feel for a pulse.+
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:03 pm

The entire ordeal the two children had been through attracted the attention of the guards of the building. They quickly mobilized and surrounded the two children, but gave them both the necessary space to breathe. Their weapons weren't drawn, but they were expecting trouble, if anything were to happen. Their red steel armor glistened in the setting sun and the wolf-head helmets that they were, screamed ferocity.

"Come on now, guys. They're just kids, so don't go surrounding them like that." A voice of authority boomed. This made the guards quickly ease their tensions and they broke off of being a circle and became two rows of soldiers instead. Their actions had given to view, the kage of the village, Dente Wolfheart.

The man was stout, tall, and well-built. He exerted a curious gaze over the two as he saw a young boy cradle a young girl in his arms. Dente raised an eyebrow and continued his casual walk over to the two. He stopped at the end of the row of soldiers and they all saluted him. He waved them all down and that made them all disperse and head back to their previous position.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Kaitlyn was breathing, but her eyes were lidded. Her body was limp in Turbo's arms. She groaned in pain but her obvious anger was more predominant. Tears streamed down her eyes yet there didn't seem to be any physical injuries on her body. She wouldn't be able to move for a bit and the pure anger she radiated prevented her from speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Kitty mission   Find the Kitty mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Find the Kitty mission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next