Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
For Chusin las Esperanza Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
For Chusin las Esperanza I_vote_lcapFor Chusin las Esperanza I_voting_barFor Chusin las Esperanza I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
For Chusin las Esperanza I_vote_lcapFor Chusin las Esperanza I_voting_barFor Chusin las Esperanza I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

For Chusin las Esperanza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

For Chusin las Esperanza Empty
PostSubject: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Continued from here...

After Chusin's last statement, Kaitlyn had once again gone quiet. She didn't speak the entire time, and now they stood at the entrance to the boulder hills. It was a pretty large plateau like area with various boulders of different sizes and shapes. Some of the boulders were even floating whole others were glowing with powerful ki and chi.

"I do believe we may be a bit early. Oh well, I'm sure they will catch up in due time." Kaitlyn seemed to speak to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:15 am

"NANOJA, NANOJA, NANO, NANO, NANOJA! Oh? We came to a stop already huh? Man that was fast!"

+Chusin was happy and started to clap her hands, cause happiness was the truth at the moment. There wasn't any real reason why she was so happy or was there? Maybe it was the Chi and Ki she felt emanating from the boulders or maybe it was the view that made her happy, or maybe it was the girl she was following. She soon came to a stop right behind the girl.

"OH BOY! This isn't something you'd see back at the homeland, that's for sure. So what now?"

Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 am

Kaitlyn shrugged at the older girl. "We just keep going." She would simply say while slowly walking through the winding path of the boulder hills. She could sense something up ahead, and with it's power, she knew it would be extremely difficult for Chusin to sense it until they came upon it. She did wonder what one was doing out at this time of day though. Then again, they had already introduced so much more chaos into the world already. Anything was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:50 am

"Ok."

+Chusin simply kept on following the girl, even tho she really wanted to do "that" to her seemingly young body, Oh how her mind raced with things of a highly questionable nature; but it was always racing racing with questionable things.+

"Mmm, I want it so badly, but unfortunately I can't have it yet."

+Is what she said to herself.+
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm

As the two walked further into the Boulder Hills, the auras Kaitlyn had picked up on began to grow closer and closer. While they walked, several pebbles tumbled down from a hill and continued past the two. That was the foreboding of a malicious trio finding their prey. A few seconds later, there'd be a large growing shadow that seemed to be getting closer to the two. Should they look up, a large, cracked, and tanned boulder was on a crash course towards them. The boulder aimed to crush the two in a manner of seconds.

Just as that was happening, the pebbles that tumbled down the hill earlier began to roll and join other rocks, followed by boulders, that were all forming to great some sort of rock golem. The beast rose itself from the earth and used its might hands to pull itself free. The golem roared fiercely and awaited the results from its comrade's thrown boulder at the two.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Kaitlyn would not stop walking nor would she acknowledge the phenomenon of geology happening around her. She would only stop as the large boulder started falling towards them. She would close her eyes and smile, not moving another inch, simply wondering what Chusin would do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 am

"Oh my! Looks like someone's trying to kill us with a boulder, and to add onto it; they even have a rock monster thingy."

+Chusin rubbed her head a bit, this was quite the predicament she was in, but where there's a will there's a way! Or so she assumed it was. She smiled and did the smart thing, she got out of the way. Letting the boulder roll right pass her, because being smashed wasn't on her to-do list whatsoever.+

"Oooooh, this just won't do. Look at what you've gone and done, now you've started a pointless battle."

+She sighed a bit, she wasn't into fighting unless it was for Truth, Honour, Love and Justice. And sadly this wasn't for any of those, no this was a fight only animals would partake in.+

"Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 am

The boulder thrown continued on its desire path and with Chusin out of the way, there'd only be Kaitlyn left to be crushed and killed. Of course, the minute Chusin got out of the way, she would be met with the retaliation of a the large golem slamming its fist on the ground and creating pieces of spiked earth to travel through the ground and aim to skewer the girl, with precision, speed, and ease.

As for the boulder, whether or not it was successful in crushing the girl, would open cracks in its body, to let loose a large amount of dust that aimed to blanket a good chuck of the battlefield in a blinding cloud of debris. The boulder would then reveal itself as a golem that had balled itself up to try to crush the girls and came out of its disguise, ready to fight whatever was thrown at it.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:42 pm

So Chusin wasn't as dumb as Kaitlyn thought. At least that would make this somewhat interesting. As the golem attempted to crush Kaitlyn, she would flick her wrist upward, causing a swift pillar of red wind to launch the golem even higher into the air. Singe marks would appear on the golems underbelly, dripping magma. The heated wind was strong enough to melt rock. With another flick of her wrist, Kaitlyn drew her hand down to the side, causing the airborne golem to come swiftly smashing back into the ground. The wind would have also pushed away the dust cloud from around Kaitlyn but not the battlefield. She still wanted to see what Chusin would do in this situation. Kaitlyn stood in the only area not covered in dust.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 pm

+Well seeing as how Chusin had no way of blowing away the dust, she would find herself in the dark when it came to visibility. So there wasn't much she could do at the moment, except wait and see what would happen next. That's when she felt it, something was off and from outta nowhere came rock spikes, Chusin quickly moved as best she could given the fact she couldn't see very well.

She dodged and dodged, till one of the spikes hit her in the arm and then another hit her in the leg. Things were looking bad, but at least she managed to only take a little bit of damage, but what was next?+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Kaitlyn Ca'vone

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 am

Having grown bored quickly of the make shift attack on them, Kaitlyn's smirking face would be replaced with one of murderous intent. "It seems as if the charges I were waiting for have grown impatient and moved along without us."

In the next second, a whip of red burning heat would lash out around her and Chusin, lashing everything around them until Chusin would not be able to see outside of the burning dome of heat. Kaitlyn had her arms folded as she seemed to concentrate on the burning ripping heat about them.

"I'm going to speed our journey along a bit. We'll have you in Esperanza shortly. After which I will have some business to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Genin Of Terrace
Genin Of Terrace
Chusin

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:14 pm

"Ok."

+Chusin just watched on, she was glad to hear that they were about to be on their way and what lots. Tho she didn't quite get what took sooo long in the first place, but that really didn't matter one way or the other.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Chusin las Esperanza   For Chusin las Esperanza Empty

Back to top Go down

For Chusin las Esperanza
Page 1 of 1