Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Dark Side of the Moon Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    The Dark Side of the Moon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of the Moon I_voting_barThe Dark Side of the Moon I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    The Dark Side of the Moon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of the Moon I_voting_barThe Dark Side of the Moon I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

The Dark Side of the Moon

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shadow Uchiha
    True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

The Dark Side of the Moon Empty
    PostSubject: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

*Standing atop the tallest point looking downwards into the abyss, Shadow Uchiha would cross his arms as the earth beneath him. Snapping his fingers, a black bird would fly from seemingly nowhere and land upon his shoulder. The bird would cocktail it's head towards Shadow's ear and Shadow would nod. His black short hair would be no more due to his sudden disappearance. Shadow had long jet black hair that fell below his waistline. It swayed in the wind ever so gently.

Looking up into the night sky and gazing upon the moon, Shadow's eyes would narrow and his brows would crinkle. Time has finally come. His armada of Shinobi was ready.*
    Back to top Go down
    Calamity
    Palest Shadow of the Moon :::: Yorukage
    Calamity

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 pm

"It was you?" A melodic and soft voice called from the ground, echoing over the gorge. She had arrived in haste after sensing a massive chi and ki signature near the Night Terran Village. It had spooked the rest of the girls back in town and she didn't want to send anyone else into a potentially dangerous situation.

"Who...who are you?" She asked innocently, her gaze taking in all the surroundings. This world, along with it's customs were still new to her. She didn't even know if she were asking the right questions to this stranger.

Everything...

...was blank for her.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:50 am

*Darting his eyes over to the girl, Shadow would unsheathe an elongated kitana. Upon unsheathing the blade, crimson lightning would encase itself throughout the hardened steel blade. The amount of energy on this blade was surging with ferocity.*

"The question, my dear, is who are you? And what are you doing here?"
    Back to top Go down
    Calamity
    Calamity

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:03 am

Seeing the hostile action, Hinata immediately knew it a good thing she didn't send any of the other shinobi. It would have caused copious amounts of headache and paperwork for her. In the same instance of Shadow's hand touching the hilt of his blade, Hinata activated her byakugan, causing her own ki and chi to cause a heavy pressure in her immediate area. She didn't know why it happened, or how she had gained such power, but she wouldn't question it at the moment.

"..." As his first question registered, she grit her teeth, remaining silent. The problem was that she didn't know who she was truly. Now it seemed as if talking, in which she had planned to do, wasn't going to suffice here.

"I am Hinata, the Yorukage of Night Terran. You are in range of my village, it is only natural I see that you are not a threat."

Tightening her fist, Hinata's byakugan grew even more, the veins traveling from her face down to her neck. "You aren't a threat, are you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:17 am

*Blinking his eyes, Shadow's Mangekyoū Sharingan would seemingly activate at the smallest sight of aggression. Fully knowing the techniques of a Hyuga, Shadow would begin to pour his Chakra into the hilt of his blade. Shadow wasn't about to hold anything back on this too curious Shinobi.*

"..."
    Back to top Go down
    Calamity
    Calamity

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:28 am

Her eyes took in the sight of his chakra flowing both into his eyes and into his blade. He was dangerous, and apparently unreasonable, meaning she would need to stop him or at least force him away from her village. His being itself was a threat to the new life she had just begun. But for some reason, she felt that this wasn't the right thing to do. Like someone would tell her to just leave. Her own conscious perhaps, giving her a warning of an imminent calamity.

Just as she prepared to form her chakra blades from her palms, a chill went down her spine. Instead of moving into a defensive position, she sighed and closed her eyes, deactivating her byakugan. The nagging feeling that this confrontation would only cause a huge calamity was just too powerful to ignore. Like a buzzing in her ear that persisted. "Whoever you are...stay away from my village. If you do something that effects it or anyone in it, I will not stand down again."

Unbeknownst to the both of them, the wave of calamity that had been building would dwindle. However, until Shadow's response, it would not fade. The pin was already pulled, and the hammer was ready to drop. All that needed to be done was to pull the trigger.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:41 am

*Shaking his head slowly, Shadow would release the grip on his blade. As the hilt left his hand, the blade would seemingly turn into a sand like substance that would blow away into the wind.

Turning to face the moon, Shadow would begin to laugh as he crossed his arms.*

"This world isn't worth saving.."
    Back to top Go down
    Calamity
    Calamity

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:51 am

His words made her stop in her tracks and her eyes widened. Like the crashing of a waterfall into a lake far below, memories began to flow through her mind. However, they were too much and too fast for her to understand right away. The gist of it, which she still didn't quite comprehend, was that someone very close to her had said those exact same words. That the world...the reality that they were living in wasn't worth saving. And in the end, that same person, someone she knew she loved more than life itself, destroyed everything, including themselves.

Though she didn't feel it, a tear slid down her cheek. "Why? Isn't it worth saving?" She whispered the words she felt were natural. Words that she had spoken to that person over a billion years ago. She spoke to the memory, yet Shadow would hear her words directed at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow Uchiha
    Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:25 am

*Looking back to Hinata, Shadow would open a portal behind him about a foot off of the cliff. Through the portal, would look something like a nebula cloud but obscured to look more complex. A large amount of 'wind' would be coming from the other side of the portal. Shadow's hair would sway towards Hinata.*

"When the time comes, ask yourself if it is really worth it when everything crumbles before your eyes.."

*Pushing off of the ground slightly, the portal would pull him into the depths of the nebula. Once Shadow was inside the portal, it would lag for a moment and then the dimension that Shadow had went into had changed into the gates of Hinata's Night Terran. But Shadow was gone.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Moon   The Dark Side of the Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Moon
    Page 1 of 1